Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Accounts being banned for Babashopping?

This is a discussion on Accounts being banned for Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :S account banning for giving K2 real money. Not good -,-...
Page: 9

:S account banning for giving K2 real money. Not good -,-

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    WHAT!?!? Who the fuck said that? I have been away for the last week for my uncles funeral, if the account was unblocked im sure i would have at least been told so.

Edit, Roy told me he saw it earlier in Folk village naked with just the hammer on. But i just had my sister and Prodigy both try to log and they both told me the same thing, the account is blocked....
    so u have a sister?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    oohappymealoo is online idk which account got banned >.<, its online now died at cz town.
    that was oOHappyMeaLOo, the dcz one was banned.

TheMascot

And all the really good items were on the dcz char?

I've read all this thread and dont really understand it.

1.Your saying it wasn't for BUS dupe
    2.Wasn't for illegally farmed cursed stones or krowaz materials
    3.Wasn't for hacks
    4.Wasn't for NPT
    5.Highly doubt it was for buying a char with $US otherwise the cz char would've gone, as would 60-70% of lvl 80+ !!!

That to me leaves one thing which you have kinda hinted at, which is a GM shopped item with no upgrade history ( i'm guessing ). And that item has only ever had two owners, ie You and the GM char that made and sold it.

Not having a go, its just confusing to me m8. If it is the above, guess you gonna have to take it on the chin and its just unfortunate other super items were on the account at the same time.

What items have you lost due to them being on that char?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

the legendary hacker +10 i think.

TheMascot

But thats had atleast 2 or 3 owners, which makes no sense to ban the account that it just happens to be on when they finally get around to investigating.

So unless it was a second "new" +10 item it makes no sense to me. Surely deleting the item is the correct thing to do, not ban the whole account.

See what i'm getting at?

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMascot View Post
    But thats had atleast 2 or 3 owners, which makes no sense to ban the account that it just happens to be on when they finally get around to investigating.

So unless it was a second "new" +10 item it makes no sense to me. Surely deleting the item is the correct thing to do, not ban the whole account.

See what i'm getting at?
    My uniques were +2, i had a Chitin Shield which i brought from my other account, that was also on the server for a very long time.

I agree with you, there was no other reason to ban me, I had no +3 uniques or anything, only thing they could have banned me for was a +10 Hacker and/or a CS....

I don't get how they are banning people. I decided to start playing again so made new account on c-west got it up to like lvl 40 or so only thing I had on there was 500m witch my friend gave me to use since he doesn't play on c-west anymore. I think its retarded that they banned me over 500m witch a friend traded me

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    I don't get how they are banning people. I decided to start playing again so made new account on c-west got it up to like lvl 40 or so only thing I had on there was 500m witch my friend gave me to use since he doesn't play on c-west anymore. I think its retarded that they banned me over 500m witch a friend traded me
    made a lv 59 rogue less then a week old and it had over 600gbs in items and im not banneed

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    made a lv 59 rogue less then a week old and it had over 600gbs in items and im not banneed
    idk why i got banned then guess ill try support ticket :/

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koopy View Post
    Funny, Why do i always see someone flaming this forum and game, but yet comes back and backing himself up with a hypocritical statement?

On Topic. I think i was first to be banned for babashopping. Oh... Did i lose alot.... I bet I'm up for the records of top 3
    i havent quit ko yet afaik

i was close, though.

and wtf rofl ko4mylife banned?

zuahah

PurEppOwnage

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    idk why i got banned then guess ill try support ticket :/
    They probably havent gotten to you yet.
    Knowing k2 they are not really efficient and persistent.
    Its possible u wont be banned, even if they did ban all those other chars for money transfer

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i havent quit ko yet afaik

i was close, though.

and wtf rofl ko4mylife banned?

zuahah
    What does afaik mean? And ko4mylife is completely irrelevant to me. I have no association whatsoever to that account.

Now It's time to start my flame.
    Originally Posted by grimkillers
    i am a good babashoper and ur not...
    that quote just owned me

Obviously, you're someone who doesn't look at the KO market like a stock market. KO economy vastly changes over the months and is a great way to make money. To be defined as a "Good Babashopper" means you are someone who pays attentions to the economy of you're specific server and make deals that you know will influctuate. There's also another way to be a "Good Babashopper". These people are the ones who look for people selling items for a price which is not equivalent to the market price ingame. Say, I buy a cs +0 for 400$. But i see in game that a cs +0 sells for 5x iron set. The buyer will then see the price of the iron set in usd sales. As a estimate, the iron set would be 120$ usd, which means 120x5= 600$. The buyer will then have a 200$ profit in which he will use to gear his character as if those items were free. You in other hand, are someone who doesn't think outside the box and doesn't believe paying money for pixels will have any benefits. But in Fact! You are the dumb one, who is not taking advantage of this KO economy which could make you instantly the best of the server free of cost.

I'm sure you're familiar with someone named Yoav. Now you see, this is someone who is exactly what I have just explained. He is what we can define as a "Good Babashopper".

Now that you have read this. I will be waiting for the "Cool Story Bro". Or the usual, wtf bro, I'm no nerd who makes money off video games.
    Last edited by Koopy; 09-19-2010 at 09:16 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

more like tl;dr. dont feel like diving into a wall of text right now sorry.

1. ko4mylife was not relevant to you
    2. afaik = as far as i know (hint: Urban Dictionary, September 19: seat gypsie)
    3. the guy i quoted was a little bit retarded so i doubt he was actually playing the market.

im aware that it is possible to make good money off KO with so many desperate babashoppers. people like yoav knew that. neways the only ones who annoy me are those who mindlessly spend their life savings into this game with no intention of making profit whatsoever, in other words, people like ALFAROQ or half the BadFamily clan.

dont know if u get my point and idc either. also idk how did we end talking about my sig and whether i dislike babashoppers or not(?).

i guess your "flame" had to be based on something... pick a solid argument next time.

oh and btw why did u jump to defend zeh old sch00l legend that no1 cares about? quite surprising tbh.

edit: after a brief look at your post i see you also mentioned Yoav... i did aswell, even before reading part of what you consider a flame.

Jas as i said in your selling topic, im 99.9% sure u were banned cos in your selling topic you had your ingame name, it wouldn't take K2 1 second to work out the char that was selling the items. All they need to do is match the items in your topic to that of the char, which they knew the name of from your topic and bang they have you.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast