Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Accounts Safety: Buying and Selling !?

This is a discussion on Accounts Safety: Buying and Selling !? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What do you guys think about account selling and buying? Friend of mine Bought an account wich is level 77 ...
Page: 1

Default Accounts Safety: Buying and Selling !?

What do you guys think about account selling and buying?
    Friend of mine Bought an account wich is level 77 after he leveld it to 80 and geard it the account got recoverd by the owner. Even though he got the payment info full of them, secret question etc He even Changed the secret question and bought KC and Plat premuim with diff Payment options wich means Account buying and selling Is not secure at all... me myself I lost 2 good accounts In this way, What do you guys think the best way to buy safe account? Cypher ring.. yes But isnt that disabled? why was it disabled gay k2. they would even make lots of money off it. I also know friend of mine wich works in chinese farming site " Wich i bought gold bars off them Because Honestly I dont trust alot of Ko4life members. and PLUS they sell cheaper if you buy bulk goldbars bought over +300gbs off them for like $2 per GB " I dont support gold farmers but hey Honestly even if they were bit expensive i would pay because like, they are safe and not gonna scam you " of course use trusted site " Everyday I look on ko4life threads i find many people got scammed for goldbars items and accounts, The guy from chinese site wanted to sell me a 83 warrior on Carnac West when it was like 10 mounths old or something like that, with hell breaker +7 and other crap Its good deal isnt? but i didnt take it because i knew It was koxped char when i looked in KOK I found the character was leveled too fast I was shocked.. and it was Warrior not archer O.o not alot of people have time to go for lvl +80 unless you have no life so therefore they buy accounts or koxp actually for me I think the people who buy accounts are actually the same as koxpers?? Now you ask me why? Because He didnt work hard for it he Paid real life money for it. Now koxpers Just set their bots and leave it 24/7 and in few days Ta da they got lvl 80 and saved lots of money. Its the sameshit I dont mean the koxpers who go koxp at cz no i mean the koxpers who just exp I know they ruin some EXP spot but theres lots of other spots and other servers. buying and selling accounts is cheating aswell somehow Its not even allowed in KO.
    Now how many of you would buy a lvl 83 koxped account If it was being sold for cheap..? I bet %80-90 of you would buy it instantly even knowning it was koxped char. and what do you think steps that need to be taken to make sure the accounts is totally secure from being recoverd.
    Discuss

Sorry for mah sucky grammer :O

Meatmow

you talk about how people who buy accounts are koxpers because they are to lazy to lvl, but then u sit there and say you bought gb's is that because your to lazy to farm?? does that make you a koxper??

Quote Originally Posted by Meatmow View Post
    you talk about how people who buy accounts are koxpers because they are to lazy to lvl, but then u sit there and say you bought gb's is that because your to lazy to farm?? does that make you a koxper??
    My point exactly

Banned

I would clarify this topic as spam...

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I would clarify this topic as spam...
    How is it spam when its Discussing Important things like
    Account secuirty how many of us got his account that he bought recoverd I made this topic because i was sick about it and also i was sick also when people who bought accounts flaming people who koxped their chars in my eyes its the sameshit.
    ko4life should make new rule for account buying and selling.. to make sure there will be no accounts recovery wich is bit impossible.. but im thinking about a way wich has to do with ventrillo ill keep you guys updated

Banned

its spam because warnings have been set for years. It not ko4lifes problem when they gave u fair warning.

lvl your own accs and get your items. There is your solution if u really need one..

Dont buy goldbars from gold farmers, buy them from some one you know who is quiting or just wants to make som fast $$ by selling gbs, same goes for items and accounts.

Your friend bought and account and lost it, he probably bought it from some stranger whom he didnt know. Again, if you are going to buy an account make sure it is a clean one, buy it from a friend or some one who has earn trust by making succesfull trades over the years.

Buying from gold farmers and from strangers who sell cheap is what fucked this game, as soon as it became profitable to waste your time gathering noah, items and lvl the game was ruined. Because people who wont really play dont care about the games integrity. They only care about the money they will make so they are willing to use any short cut to gain what they will later on sell.

Now a days cheating is like a bug that is being abused the fuck out off and even if some are punished more will abuse it, just because they can.

Greed is in human nature i have seen lots of people who got backstabbed for items with friends who they have known for 2-4 years. and i have saw highly trusted members of ko4life turned out scammers. i guess ko4life will never be scam free? we could reduce in massive way if we work together but i doubt it >.> I really hardly trust anyone on the internet as i got scammed from real close friends wich i have known for 1.5 year took all items on my account wich they were like $700-900 and that little basterd deleveld me can you believe it? lol ko4life can do better but I guess the mods and admins are just bit too lazy :P god damn.

we need an anti scam system ;P
    actually i have many ideas how to do that

Wow that wall of text was annoying to read, but I passed through it :P
    Yeah somewhere down the road on these forums people forgot the means of cheating, selling/buying items/noah's/chars is really no better then botting/using whatever hacks in CZ to get that upperhand.
    Probably most "GG's" you can find here have sold/bought stuff for $$ once or twice (probably even more).
    So can any of you explain why this kind of cheating is acceptable and botting/using other hacks is not? You don't think selling/buying stuff for USD ruins the game too?

(I'm not saying I haven't sold/bought stuff for $ - but hey I don't care that I'm cheating when I'm doing it, but I see lots of people here holding strong grudge towards other kinds of cheaters when they are infact cheating aswell.)

Edit: Also I don't really think there is a way you can buy an account and be 100% sure that the seller can't take it back - you just need to find one of those guys who wouldn't do it.
    Except for the Cypher ring then, ofcourse which K2 could indeed earn a lot of money with but it would also make more people selling accounts (less people buying plat for extra EXP) and somewhere it just turns out of balance I guess
    Last edited by Many; 09-13-2009 at 09:11 AM.

Banned

you can't secure them...

thats why you have to make sure that the guy you bought the account from is trustable and wont scam you..

Banned

ye like above said or just Cypher Ring, too bad their deleted from game.

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    we need an anti scam system ;P
    actually i have many ideas how to do that
    care to share some?

Quote Originally Posted by roguepro92 View Post
    care to share some?
    theres many ways to reduce scam attempts in massive way But as u have seen, no single mod/admin reply they're bit lazy and some of them have lifes owell.

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    theres many ways to reduce scam attempts in massive way But as u have seen, no single mod/admin reply they're bit lazy and some of them have lifes owell.
    yeah there is a lot of ways. but not much of measure is taken by KO or any other forum like this since the operators are busy people
    i only got scammed once in my KO time so i don't complain.
    ko4life is doing good at keeping the forum going tho. so can't blame them we use it for free lol.

same can't be said for ko >.<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast