Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Accounts Safety: Buying and Selling !?

This is a discussion on Accounts Safety: Buying and Selling !? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Even if you lvl your character from lvl 0 its still not 100% safe. lol people try to hack and ...
Page: 2

Even if you lvl your character from lvl 0 its still not 100% safe. lol people try to hack and steal accounts through MSN or emails so.... If you have an account you made, imagine how unsafe a bought account would be. cypher ring was a good idea but its gone now.

yeah, well Im not going to play usko untill CR is added back Just hopefully It get added within 1-2 mounths, Any idea's why was it taken off pus?

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    yeah, well Im not going to play usko untill CR is added back Just hopefully It get added within 1-2 mounths, Any idea's why was it taken off pus?
    I think Linus said something about koxpers/hackers moving accounts. Kinda weird though, cause I know they can trace accounts that have been name changed and cypher ringed. One of my friends got his account back that had been name changed and cypher ringed so it is possible. Maybe it's just to make it easier for the K2 staff to trace cheaters. Who knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12