Playspan scammer?

This is a discussion on Playspan scammer? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sup guys, just bought 2800 KC from PlaySpan, everything went fine but when I checked my mail it says "Hey, ...
Page: 1

Default Playspan scammer?

Sup guys, just bought 2800 KC from PlaySpan, everything went fine but when I checked my mail it says "Hey, you forgot to buy ..amount.. of knight cash so I tried to buy again but the all the money from the code was gone so I wonder whats wrong with PlaySpan and what should I do?

nth is wrong with playspan you prob made a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    nth is wrong with playspan you prob made a mistake.
    Question is, what mistake? I dont think I made any mistake since they took the money and said everything went fine.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

lol this is the first time i've ever heard of this. call em up i guess

Uzu

just can sign what the others say, i bought several times esn codes for kc for me and friends and everything went smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzu View Post
    just can sign what the others say, i bought several times esn codes for kc for me and friends and everything went smooth.
    Same, I bought around 10 ESN codes and everything went fine.

Asked clannies and friends and they said they had the same problems and told me to wait for an email from them.

call them up and ask man or if they got live chat..

They are out of stock, they charge ur money but you will get them back in a few days.

TayeuleEsti

if u pay with a credit card, after ur irst transaction u have to wait a 90 days probation time... that happened to me. u can't pay with credit card and/or paypal cause u use ur credit card anyway with paypal... idk if it works if u tranfer money on paypal. what u can do is go to a store and buy a UltimateGameCard... that's what i did...

Quote Originally Posted by TayeuleEsti View Post
    if u pay with a credit card, after ur irst transaction u have to wait a 90 days probation time... that happened to me. u can't pay with credit card and/or paypal cause u use ur credit card anyway with paypal... idk if it works if u tranfer money on paypal. what u can do is go to a store and buy a UltimateGameCard... that's what i did...
    I used Paysafecard.

Thanks for all replies!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Sup guys, just bought 2800 KC from PlaySpan, everything went fine but when I checked my mail it says "Hey, you forgot to buy ..amount.. of knight cash so I tried to buy again but the all the money from the code was gone so I wonder whats wrong with PlaySpan and what should I do?
    You usually get this mail when u put the kc or w/e the item ur buyin in to shopping cart. When u close the web page w/o purchasing it, thy send u tht msg.

TayeuleEsti

ah kk ... then i don't know what the problem is... sorry

Banned Senior Member

* IF everything went fine then code will be on playspan go on my profile and my orders and you will see the 1st one... and it will say complete order, hold, or cancel.... you dont even have to log in, in your email.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    * IF everything went fine then code will be on playspan go on my profile and my orders and you will see the 1st one... and it will say complete order, hold, or cancel.... you dont even have to log in, in your email.
    I checked that and thats the wierd thing, doesnt say anything about 2011-03-08.

BK Programmer Senior Member sexyswed's Avatar

If something get messed up with playspan your srewed.

When i ordered 3200 KC and my esn code was already used when tried to apply it, I took contact with playspan throw costumer support. It turned out it worked more or less like USKO costumer support and said something like, thank you for contacting us, unfortunally we cannot resolve your issue because your esn code has alreaddy been used(no shit O.o) for any futher assistance please contact Knight OnLine support team. Once i contacted the Knight OnLine support team they said pretty much the same thing and my 40 $ was lost until i took contact with Linus on forums who helped me after 2 weeks of waiting.................

playspan may seem like a nice place but they are equal bunch of idiots as the USKO Costumer support....