Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MeeP <<<SCAMMER

This is a discussion on MeeP <<<SCAMMER within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [b] If you buy chitin from merchant your a scammer... Why? I come back from work, was a really hard ...
Page: 1

Default MeeP <<<SCAMMER

[b]If you buy chitin from merchant your a scammer...

Why?

I come back from work, was a really hard day and i go see what the market has to offer (im a merchanter), i decided to search for Warrior Chitins +7, i go to the usual chitin market aka the area below arena stairs, i find a guy selling Chitin Warrior Pauldron +7/12 in his first slot, so i open the merchant and see his asking 199m for it..below theres one more piece of Warrior Chitin Pauldron, oh, must be a cheaper +7/12, was my first tought...it wasn't a +7/12, it was a +8/15...I was shocked, asked myself what the heck is going on? The price was same, 199m...ofcourse as a merchanter i buy the piece, thank the guy who was selling. 2 hours later he PMs me and says im a scammer and he will talk with a gm and he will bann me, i asked why? and he said that the part i bought was ment for a friend, i told him to go speak with the gm and he insulted me many times...so, im pretty pissed at him and he says okok my mistake sell me it 600m, i said no, and he said he will send some screenshots to the gm(why didn't he pm me 2h before, when i bought it?), when i ask what are does ss suppose to show, he claimed he has a program that shows the seller(i wish i had one of those ^_^ )...Then he insults me few times more and calls me a scammer, i ask why you call me a scammer for buying chitin from a merchanter? And he said im a scammer because i buy chitin from merchants.....The End.

MeeP<<< Scammer, beware!!

Banned

lol, his fault not yours, if you get banned that just goes to show how corrupt k2 is

FatM4n

Gratz to the great deal

i buy the chitin 250m :lol:

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    i buy the chitin 250m *:lol:
    scammer -_-

why u have to buy chitin +7 since u scammed them from my wairror?

Originally posted by whisper
    why u have to buy chitin +7 since u scammed them from my wairror?
    Im not MeePs <_<

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

You owe me 3 minutes of my life. That was the most pointless thread i've ever read, that Hostage spamming Turks posts has more meaning than this.

Imhotep

/care <_<

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    You owe me 3 minutes of my life. *That was the most pointless thread i've ever read, that Hostage spamming Turks posts has more meaning than this.
    oh noes ur valueable 3 minutes omg imagine what better things u coulda done with them. <_<

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    You owe me 3 minutes of my life. *That was the most pointless thread i've ever read, that Hostage spamming Turks posts has more meaning than this.
    oh noes ur valueable 3 minutes omg imagine what better things u coulda done with them. <_<[/b]
    he colda masturbated

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    oh noes ur valueable 3 minutes omg imagine what better things u coulda done with them. <_<[/b]
    with 3 min he can't even jerk off... :mellow:

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

If 3 minuets is nothing to you, I suggest you hold your head under water for 3 minuets then tell me otherwise.

Imhotep

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    If 3 minuets is nothing to you, I suggest you hold your head under water for 3 minuets then tell me otherwise.

haha thats quite good h43r:

HiddenRage

wow everyone has negative shit to say about every fucking thing posted these days :rollseyes:

i think its pretty funny the dumbass who merchanted it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast