Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Acid Potting Boss's?

This is a discussion on Acid Potting Boss's? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I was doing a boss run and I saw someone killing hq. They had 2 healers and 1 guy ...
Page: 1

BobGreensley

Default Acid Potting Boss's?

Well I was doing a boss run and I saw someone killing hq. They had 2 healers and 1 guy just throwing acid pots, must have thrown 40-50 of them. This made me wonder if it was just a noob wasting acid pots or does it actually do something to there defence? Thx in advance...

gtaguy

noob wasting acid pots

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Next time you're doing a boss, why not throw a few and ask the tankers if it makes a difference :P

throwing acid pots does make a difference to the boss. It makes it glow red

Baxxor

they wanted a dildo boss FTW! ^_^

BobGreensley

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    Next time you're doing a boss, why not throw a few and ask the tankers if it makes a difference :P
    Well if everybody tested everything instead of asking a question on the forums there would be no point of a forum now would there. :P

And because why waste the money if I can just ask here

gtaguy

forums are for flaming not asking questions.... DUH :blink:

Originally posted by gtaguy
    forums are for flaming not asking questions.... DUH :blink:
    chase

NightOwl

probably some ppl that heard that acid potting mobs made the drop rate increase. Or maybe just having fun. I remember doing 3 trolls spot and our healer was acid potting every mob that poped up ^_^

acid pot breaks the hq's chitin shell+10/24

I_Am_On_Ares

Acid pots on bosses do work, but only at a certain rate. What happens is the acid eats through the bosses flesh and eventually leave it with zero defence but this only lasts a while, eventually its skin will heal and gain back its defence.

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    Acid pots on bosses do work, but only at a certain rate. What happens is the acid eats through the bosses flesh and eventually leave it with zero defence but this only lasts a while, eventually its skin will heal and gain back its defence.
    oke h43r:

might be a noob response but whatever cuz i havent seen them in action but could they have been using abyss fires? do they have an animation and if so what do they look like?

Originally posted by ballzy
    might be a noob response but whatever cuz i havent seen them in action but could they have been using abyss fires? *do they have an animation and if so what do they look like?
    Hmm unless Gary is a db hacker i tihkn they look like your casting a duff, i remember gary casting duff on a SQ while tanking ( hes a warrior ) lol, so im guessing its that :P

Originally posted by ballzy
    might be a noob response but whatever cuz i havent seen them in action but could they have been using abyss fires? *do they have an animation and if so what do they look like?
    They look like a priest duffing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast