Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Acredited clan bug/has this happened to you?

This is a discussion on Acredited clan bug/has this happened to you? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 chould make better rule's about this, because alot of pll are making fould because they give bad info about ...
Page: 2

K2 chould make better rule's about this, because alot of pll are making fould because they give bad info about the clan rank system....

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

K2 chould make better rule's about this, because alot of pll are making fould because they give bad info about the clan rank system....[/b]
    yeah, the real question is, will they actualy do something about it...
    anyone else have np donate problems or loose acredited knight?

maybe pay a gm like we do.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

maybe pay a gm like we do.[/b]
    i do not have to harase you , like u harase me, your clan ben getting more hate then mine lately , and thats funny to me ';-]

i harase you?maybe,but it will hunt you till the rest of your ko days that u called BC cheaters,and ur most tard player in this game,sorry for off topic but it has to be said,and i dun wana even start talking about ur clan.

Mroned Senior Member

Kinda your own fault, that you dident have extra nps, so if somone quit you wouldent lose the grade. Anyways it sucks bad :mellow:

Banned

Lightbulb

Kinda your own fault, that you dident have extra nps, so if somone quit you wouldent lose the grade. Anyways it sucks bad :mellow:[/b]
    yeah, i was not aware there was abug for this...my main clan i donated 490 k np....but not much with my ardream clan....
    but i think alot should know about the bug so it doesn't happen to them.
    someone donated 400 k np and says change cape....and quits your acredited or royal knight is gone ;s

i do not have to harase you , like u harase me, your clan ben getting more hate then mine lately , and thats funny to me ';-][/b]
    Really? So saying that BC is "spoiled brats useing dady's credit card- =enough said=-" on KODB isn't harassment? Just shows that once again you don't know shit about what you're talking about considering BC is made up of people that either have kids or are in College. Sorry, we don't run a child care center like your sorry ass clan.

Banned

Talking

Really? So saying that BC is "spoiled brats useing dady's credit card- =enough said=-" on KODB isn't harassment? Just shows that once again you don't know shit about what you're talking about considering BC is made up of people that either have kids or are in College. Sorry, we don't run a child care center like your sorry ass clan.[/b]
    hahaha....the truth hurts ';-]
    see u cry already ..flame away little boy , lol

Azraim

We lost royal grade like that in my last clan. During the night 1 clannie decided to change his char with another non-clannie ppl and the next morning we lost grade becuz the guy who had taken the character of the clan member left. Dont even wait an help from k2, they did nothing for us

Banned

Exclamation

We lost royal grade like that in my last clan. During the night 1 clannie decided to change his char with another non-clannie ppl and the next morning we lost grade becuz the guy who had taken the character of the clan member left. Dont even wait an help from k2, they did nothing for us[/b]
    yeah, k2 would not help me eather,,, i baught another emblem,,,
    we should push to have this fixed...

Banned

Exclamation

Kinda your own fault, that you dident have extra nps, so if somone quit you wouldent lose the grade. Anyways it sucks bad :mellow:[/b]
    is your clan acredited?

creiken

members of BC actually paid another GM to make u lose your acredited knight symbol. BC strikes again!
    If you do not believe me, just use your FBI/CIA/NSA/Homeland Security contacts to prove it[/b]
    spinal is telling the truth just look at this survey lance video he is in h34r:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vSsGRaeQ-fs

Banned

Question

well i got acredited back again, paid another 10 gb for an emblem , heh ';-]

Banned

Talking

In my old Ardream clan, we also did that but by accident. Our clan leader put one of his secondary characters on it and donated np. then quit. Lost all the nps donated.

You have to remake your clan if you want to get your nps back. /quit_clan then make the clan again[/b]
    any other clans have this happen ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast