Activation Email

This is a discussion on Activation Email within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have setup an account with KO and all seemed fine and still after many many weeks waiting for activation ...
Page: 1

salemmeow

Smile

I have setup an account with KO and all seemed fine and still after many many weeks waiting for activation key for account, i have done all that i can to make sure i get the email, even checked spam and other folders. Made sure my email is set to recieve from them. Still waiting wtf my friend plays and want me to play but cant unless get key. I have also made more accounts using different email addy and still the same. hummmm they want me play or not..............

May be the wrong area to post but well ima tired of this waiting game :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

C^^

another who writed wrong his email adres ..

salemmeow

Nope email addy is correct all of them

duh

rechecked rechecked and recheck

Robokill

hint, spamming smileys at the end makes you seem turkish.

salemmeow

Hint

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sustain

hint, spamming smileys at the end makes you seem turkish.[/b]
    Hint, gay.

freakyangel

im not surprised, i had the same problem, never gotten an activation email, so i think u should jus create a new e-mail and create a new account again xD

unsolved_mystery

another who writed wrong his email adres ..[/b]
    another who needs grammar lessons rofl :P

Friend of mine couldnt get confirmation email with his comcast, so I went and made him a Gmail account, email sent instantly after making the KO account. Maybe try another provider to see if theres any difference.

xanarchistx

ı lıke smıley

:wub: <_< -_- B) :lol:

salemmeow

So after studying this problem, I have found that even though the phone number on making a new account isn&#39;t required, when it should be, cause it isn&#39;t highlighted to be required when it actually is. OPpps ima bad, haa haa haa haa

Thats all it took was me to enter a phone number, nowa works

Thanks for all your comments even the stupid ones

Casa

A small Tip on how to create a new account!

At the botom of the accounts page there are a section for the varification number... make this number incorect on the first attempt then refil your pass and security question then budabing all done.. your email is sent and you have created a new account.

OOps can somone here varify it please... it worked for me and a few others i have told!