Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

active gm my ass Steam!!!

This is a discussion on active gm my ass Steam!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every farm spot is taken by k0xpers they farming 24/7 with out problem while some ppl spend money on genie ...
Page: 1

Default active gm my ass Steam!!!

Every farm spot is taken by k0xpers they farming 24/7 with out problem while some ppl spend money on genie etc ....

this is just lil bit video but i can get many many more like this !!!
    they get alot $$$ how hard is it for the to get acitve gm that run around check the farm spot ever now and than......

be aware, soon they call you a liar as well of posting something like this! After all KO is perfect without bugs, cheats and corruptions etc.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    be aware, soon they call you a liar as well of posting something like this! After all KO is perfect without bugs, cheats and corruptions etc.
    +1 to this! watch out!

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Lol why do people get so upset when they see a few cheaters in a game... This is nothing compared to how many cheaters KO used to have
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    Lol why do people get so upset when they see a few cheaters in a game... This is nothing compared to how many cheaters KO used to have
    Excuse me? Why do people get upset, you ask? I can see that Tsunami is trying to legimately farm some coins and I can also see he spent cash in premium so the minimum you should expect is a good customer support and not to get his gameplay interrupted by some low life hackers specially when it is so simple to have the issue in control.

It is because of this behaviour (players that don't expect much from a company and accept every punch in the face they throw you with a smile) that development ceases to exist...

OP is completely right to post videos, report and make a fuss in every way he can, and everyone should be encouraged to do the same. It is the only way to improve not only the game, but everything in life as well.

I'm no hater of the company and I know for fact that NTT was a remedy for KO but it is not because it was completely garbage in the past and that now that it is better, that we should accept things like this.
    Diver, Dumar and lPraAnkl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Excuse me? Why do people get upset, you ask? I can see that Tsunami is trying to legimately farm some coins and I can also see he spent cash in premium so the minimum you should expect is a good customer support and not to get his gameplay interrupted by some low life hackers specially when it is so simple to have the issue in control.

It is because of this behaviour (players that don't expect much from a company and accept every punch in the face they throw you with a smile) that development ceases to exist...

OP is completely right to post videos, report and make a fuss in every way he can, and everyone should be encouraged to do the same. It is the only way to improve not only the game, but everything in life as well.

I'm no hater of the company and I know for fact that NTT was a remedy for KO but it is not because it was completely garbage in the past and that now that it is better, that we should accept things like this.
    Sadly there's no way to instantly detect cheaters and ban them, if there was then all the other big MMORPG's wouldn't have bots, but they do, it takes time to catch them and ban them, the problem with KO is there's so few places to exp/farm that all it takes is a couple koxpers/bots to completely ruin a camp/server for everyone else, its not so much a flaw with the GMs, they are banning cheaters, I've seen a ton of notices in-game about it and even saw a GM come to apes and like 5 archers instantly got banned in front of my eyes, and more a failing of how KO works as a game.

So you mean it would be hard for ONE person logging on like 5 times daily to bann koxpers on every spot. That'd be 5x 30min work. The amount of money NTT makes i think they could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyHuN View Post
    So you mean it would be hard for ONE person logging on like 5 times daily to bann koxpers on every spot. That'd be 5x 30min work. The amount of money NTT makes i think they could do that.
    1. You have no idea how much money NTT actually makes, for all you know most of their revenue could go to MGame and Steam for licensing fees and whatever deal they worked out with Valve to get the game on Steam.
    2. You ban one cheater and then another 2 pop up in their place, its so retardedly easy to make a steam account and log into the game that the second they get banned they can just make a brand new character and do the same shit all over again, not only that but GMs have other duties than just going around banning cheaters, they have to answer tickets and help people with those as well.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

see. When you look at it like that you're going to get pissed off. I just set my expectations low and I'm not bothered when I see a few cheaters.
    Truffles likes this.

it is so simple to have the issue in control.
    When you make absurd claims like this, that's when you lose all credibility in anything else you've stated, if banning and dealing with cheaters and bots was so damn easy then why do they exist in every other MMORPG in existence hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    When you make absurd claims like this, that's when you lose all credibility in anything else you've stated, if banning and dealing with cheaters and bots was so damn easy then why do they exist in every other MMORPG in existence hmm?
    Must be the work of the Satan aka Shaitan aka the Devil aka the once good Lucifer, Baphomet or maybe the illuminati who's stoping the work of the almighty GMs! I mean, stoping someone from running to a few farm spots in less than a second to check for cheaters must be the work of unholy intervention. Fanboy.

Must be the work of the Satan aka Shaitan aka the Devil aka the once good Lucifer, Baphomet or maybe the illuminati who's stoping the work of the almighty GMs! I mean, stoping someone from running to a few farm spots in less than a second to check for cheaters must be the work of unholy intervention. Fanboy.
    Yea because GMs work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can ban anyone they feel like without any evidence right?
    Manhattan and snipes like this.

Yea because GMs work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can ban anyone they feel like without any evidence right?
    or maybe they can get 3 GM's in 3 different time zones and they'll have active GM's around the clock?but again that's money spent on the game when they can pocket, but you just like to ride ko's dick.I love the game but the truth is truth and you just wanna be the only blind moron that doesn't wanna admit to the truth.
    Diver likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRaZieLLLLLL View Post
    or maybe they can get 3 GM's in 3 different time zones and they'll have active GM's around the clock?but again that's money spent on the game when they can pocket, but you just like to ride ko's dick.I love the game but the truth is truth and you just wanna be the only blind moron that doesn't wanna admit to the truth.
    Nah, I just don't like assuming speculation as truth, you could easily just hire random people to be GMs but what happens if you fuck up and you make someone a GM and they turn out to be corrupt and do a shitton of damage to the server before they're caught? Its not as easy as any of you make it out to be, also I like how just because I choose to use intelligence and reason rather than just assuming the worst of every situation like you people even when you're wrong, I get called an NTT dicksucker or whatever you want to call me, I really don't care, at the end of the day it just makes me laugh that because there are so few people who use their brains rather than their hatred to fuel their arguments and reasoning, so please, continue to call me an NTT fanboy or whatever you want because at the end of the day I really don't care.

Nah, I just don't like assuming speculation as truth, you could easily just hire random people to be GMs but what happens if you fuck up and you make someone a GM and they turn out to be corrupt and do a shitton of damage to the server before they're caught? Its not as easy as any of you make it out to be, also I like how just because I choose to use intelligence and reason rather than just assuming the worst of every situation like you people even when you're wrong, I get called an NTT dicksucker or whatever you want to call me, I really don't care, at the end of the day it just makes me laugh that because there are so few people who use their brains rather than their hatred to fuel their arguments and reasoning, so please, continue to call me an NTT fanboy or whatever you want because at the end of the day I really don't care.
    whys it that youll get an instant ban on private servers if you use koxp but its easier to use it on usko or steamko? I've been a GM on plenty of private servers and you can edit GM commands such as not allow them to summon monsters or tp any players, you can literally make a gm be able to ban only. There's plenty of things they can do to monitor and prevent GM's from abusing their powers, so please tell me how that's an assumption?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast