Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Active Server To play ON

This is a discussion on Active Server To play ON within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; try Kronos dude...
Page: 3

OrangeYouAreMyLife

try Kronos dude

Banned

any other helps?

no c-west again..

bumpp

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i would chose ares, diez, kronos
    you know sometimes i wonder how much fun this game would be if i was turkish :P

Banned

I know you dont want to play C-west, but as far as Dies goes, CZ was full of cheaters, could not respawn in DCZ because of hackers, and only found about 5 ppl that spoke english.

Not sure about the rest, but I'd chose C-west just because you can actually play. Even if it's a little slower.

you want honest opinion dude just check server status on knightonline web page that should help.

MrAfro

cwest pr bb u nigga shit

I wouldn't trust any server except C-West simply because hacking isn't such a big issue in this server as it's monitored more frequently than other servers. If you attended the PVP server on its opening day you'd notice that there were instantly hackers at DCZ/RLB etc and i'm pretty sure they weren't C-West people since we simply don't see that in this server.

If you want a constantly clean pk environment with minimal chance of hackers ruining it for everyone then choose C-West. If you simply want numbers irregardless of hackers and duped items then feel free to choose a turkish based server like Kronos. Based on experience (and no offence) whenever there's a large group of turks there are bound to be a large number of hackers too.

When i first came back I was about to try Ionia. Then I read the post on the forum , people were complaining about +10 items etc...and same for other server except Cwest. Atleast in C west cheating is minimized. For Cz's active level, it's not that bad. Sometimes we got 3pt vs 2-3 pt, ofcourse sometimes there're only 3-4 ppl in cz. Just have to log in at the right time.

Banned

playing cypher its gg dont listen other ppls try somethin new out-.-

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

or you could just wait for a new server... then the ball will start rolling all over again

peace

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtommyleongx View Post
    or you could just wait for a new server... then the ball will start rolling all over again

peace

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

havent played KO for decades... I thought new servers come out like every few months once (or that was how it was during my ronark days)

I'll be honest , knightonline is a game that is going through its final stage , continue to appear more mmorpg ,and getting better than ko . what makes this game different is the pvp , is amazing But the cheaters koxpers and the population increasingly are ruining the game , the only server that is kept alive is C west . is true that there is not much population but can make legacy pk . no k0xpers in cz , have babashopers but no +10 items .I've played most of the servers and all suck( dies was the best for years , but now all change ) .Cwest is the last option .If i leave of Cwest i leave of ko . I not start an account on any new server (Ionia and kronos were sufficient, and they stink) and the old servers are worse than c west.
    If you dont want play in c west , maybe it's time to try other games , can try requiem , aion , age of conan , guild wars , Shaiya etc ,etc ...and if your not happy with any , try on some private server ko -.

CYPHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. It's the turkish c-west. Also known as the best pk server in the game. There is pk at all times.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

oh comon u gotta be kidding me , if u dont speaking turkish then go cwest ! if u dont want cwest go prv server or quit ko thats it , you cant change this staff . Cwest is english rest is turkish , play like this or leave it .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast