Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

to add a new server..

This is a discussion on to add a new server.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i was just wondering is it difficult/ expensive to add a new server to each exsting one example dies4 or ...
Page: 1

mezcalaman

Default to add a new server..

i was just wondering is it difficult/ expensive to add a new server to each exsting one example dies4 or a merchant server? i think k2 should ad a 4th to all servers that would make it much easier for non prem players to log in.so was just wondering if it was that difficult or maybe they cant afford it i dunno :P

H0lysh1t

k2 doesnt like Non Premium Users... they just dont show it

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by H0lysh1t
    k2 doesnt like Non Premium Users... they just dont show it
    even tho its obvious

they added the non prem user thing so we cudnt log on
    then they add the dc thing...

its like so obvious that they dnt want us 2 log on

mason_cro

Of course they don't like non-premium ppl. Why should they, we don't give them cash, and we only make the servers crowded. BUT they have a problem with totally banning us from playing - 1) we are POTENTIAL customers although they don't really seem so interested in making MORE money zzz...2) if they kick all the non-prems, the game will become sorta like the Sahara on a hot summer day, so the premmies would get bored and quit.
    So, it's kinda a love/hate relationship between us and K2 ^_^

magic_man

u cheap ass little kids... what is wrong with spending 10 bucks?? shit i can spend 10 bucks on just lunch! or even just 1 beer. Its kids that cant do this that fuk up the server. Maybe if all u poor people would pay they would have no choice but to make more servers.

mezcalaman

yea the non prem thing never really pissed me off u know lol but this dc right after omfg i hate it. the least they can do is not give us dc lol.

but i guess its kinda hard when u run a game that maybe50% ppl pay u and i think many have not got prem cuz of that click and buy thing lol. im not prem have never been and maybe wont be lol but i like this game.

i just think we seriously need that 4th server instead of a new world cuz sooo many pplz wont leave their chars alone and go to a new server

- Trinas quest to gold premium.
    - Sealing stuff to gold premium.
    - More exp to premium
    2- 4/7 play (hahahahha joke) to premium
    - no tradababe scrolls (must buy cash)

No, its still free 2 play, why everyone compain? :rollseyes:

mason_cro

Magic man...arrogancy /off please. It's common to first ask,then make some conclusions. First, I am not some kid, as I see it I'm probably older than 70% of the population here. 10 bucks isn't the issue here. For me personally it's the time, since my college doesn't allow me to play a lot. No point in givin someone cash if I can't use what I paid for.
    And as for this part "Maybe if all u poor people blahblah yaddayadda"...have you ever felt dumb? There ARE people in the world who are poor, but that does not make them worse or less important than you. The way I see it, you're some rich punk whose daddy gave him all he has in his life. Don't give a fuck u can spend 10$ on one beer.

Technicolor

Originally posted by mason_cro
    Magic man...arrogancy /off please. It's common to first ask,then make some conclusions. First, I am not some kid, as I see it I'm probably older than 70% of the population here. 10 bucks isn't the issue here. For me personally it's the time, since my college doesn't allow me to play a lot. No point in givin someone cash if I can't use what I paid for. *
    And as for this part "Maybe if all u poor people blahblah yaddayadda"...have you ever felt dumb? There ARE people in the world who are poor, but that does not make them worse or less important than you. The way I see it, you're some rich punk whose daddy gave him all he has in his life. Don't give a fuck u can spend 10$ on one beer.

agreed and im a premium user

gravedigga_bg

Magic man...arrogancy /off please. It's common to first ask,then make some conclusions. First, I am not some kid, as I see it I'm probably older than 70% of the population here. 10 bucks isn't the issue here. For me personally it's the time, since my college doesn't allow me to play a lot. No point in givin someone cash if I can't use what I paid for. *
    Nicely said, just what i had in mind saying ^_^

CelticNonic

took the words right out of my mouth...i'm a premium user as well

heimdalll

i must agree with u mason_cro......^^

And issue is that some ppl cant buy fcking premium becouse off pay pal.....shit
    does not work in some countries

dazlin

Originally posted by CelticNonic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticNonic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mason_cro

took the words right out of my mouth...i'm a premium user as well[/b]
    Thank you for saying what I wanted to say. I however was gonna be alot more rude about it.

ArminVanBuuren

Originally posted by magic_man
    u cheap ass little kids... what is wrong with spending 10 bucks?? shit i can spend 10 bucks on just lunch! or even just 1 beer. *Its kids that cant do this that fuk up the server. Maybe if all u poor people would pay they would have no choice but to make more servers.
    What's wrong with spending 10 bucks? well, nothing if you would do it on a game that would give you some respect since you are paying for the account you are using...Some of us are not kids (but not even older enough to be family guys :P ), but we work hard for the money we earn. If I'm going to spend my money in something, then the product or service should be good enough to be worth the money you put on it...but a game full of bugs, with crowded servers, with no security against hacking, cheating, scamming, with no koxpers...but this game has no such a thing...in fact, Costumer Support doesn't do sh*t so, I ask you now...would you pay for that game? I think you wouldn't.

OsirisG

Gold premium user and i fully agree with him , if you offer a free service it should be jsut that , false advertising is a dangerous thing , i bought premium to get more exp not to have special privileges .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast