Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adding a "Bandoiler" to the game.

This is a discussion on Adding a "Bandoiler" to the game. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, So I like the new macro system, where it displays the words and all. But how about you do ...
Page: 1

runordie

Ok, So I like the new macro system, where it displays the words and all. But how about you do the same thing, but instead of words, you put in armors/weapons/uniques. For example.

<blockquote>You bring up the bandoiler, and it&#39;s a picture of your current invetory and current items that you are wearing. You put in the items that you want on, and you set it to 1(or what ever the setting is). So now, when you have the "bandoiler" open, all you have to press is 1, and those selected items will automatically be switched.</blockquote>
    <blockquote>All this would be, is a simple quick-switch program that is built-in the client. This feature is in the game EverQuest, and is very useful during PK. For instance when you want to switch on a weapon-defense armor, or maybe shield or even a certain unique. And this is useful for exp also. It would be an easy switch into your undying armor.</blockquote>
    <blockquote>Overall this is a built-in program, that with a press of a button, you can easily switch your armors,weapons, or uniques.</blockquote>

What do you guys think?

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i think your dreaming.

i think you&#39;ve been playing resident evil lately

i think you&#39;ve been playing resident evil lately[/b]
    ROFL :P

Not bad idea at all but will never happen.

SonOfaGun

you realize it&#39;ll probably take another expansion (or two) to have this happen?
    i honestly think the employees at K2 only go to work before an expansion comes out and then they forget about us for another year

mdeac48

I&#39;m definitely pro this idea. But the chances of it happening are far to small for me to really care.

thats a really good idea

also now that theres no xtrap, these kinds of things are possible

Cyanid

Yea that would be nice Respect

Speed

once again k2 does not make expansions or any kind of game change like that... why do people keep blaming it on k2&#39;s lazyness? its up to mgame if they add stuff like this

lovel12345

1 guy leave a bad comment then the rest will leave a bad comment no one giving this guy some credit ? even if it need another expansion but if it makes the game better ill put my hands up.

good job.

Hey cutie Senior Member

A fucking sick idea, been alwyas wanting a hotkey for a sheild/wepon defence/ wepon swap all that shit

good idea!

there has been dozens of topics in suggestions at oficial forums to make items putable on skillbars... but I guess they will never make it, cuz it won&#39;t be such a good thing... yes u&#39;ll be albo to change armors but others will be able too... imagine killing a warrior if he can put a defence armor on in 0,5s...

lovel12345

same shit he can always right click?
    just make life easyier for ppl it wont be so fun if u kill the warrior to fast is it? ><

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I didn&#39;t quite understand what you meant in your post but by "quick-switch" are you talking about for example: In Counter Strike, if you press &#39;q&#39;, your weapon returns to previously used or return to the primary weapon? But with armors/accessories? Like sets? I&#39;ve had this idea longg ago but I&#39;m not sure if that&#39;s what you mean, I&#39;m too lazy to re-read :[

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast