Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

@Adi

This is a discussion on @Adi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wheres azreal when you need him....
Page: 3

wheres azreal when you need him.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Define "bug" that you allow people to see ? "can't use a hp potion" ouch that's a real bug................. I was talking about the dirty/abused bugs that the game has , that you want to cover up.
    Please enlighten me, which bugs are you talking about?
    There are over 20 bugs in that thread, some are very sensitive some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Let's not forget about premium pot packs and red potions mysteriously increasing from 249 to 299 kc and from 11 to 25 kc respectively.

'Degano' announced further notice and investigations regarding this, 2 weeks later... nothing. Bet you anything if I were to open a topic about it, this fuckboy would instantly delete it.
    I brought this subject up already in front of the management (1week ago +/-), it might change soon, you do understand that technically there's nothing else I can do right?

I don't get it, how do you come up with all this nonsense? for real, lol.
    Although I don't understand your anger, you posted so much shit on the official forums and got just a 1-week ban (that's all, just a week.. lol) yet you complain as if you haven't done anything wrong while we both know you did.

Remember that I'm on the player's side here, I got no motive to convince anyone to keep prices high.

If you make a complaint without using an inappropriate language or accuse NTTGame of something you can't prove, there's no reason for me to delete/lock nor ignore the post.
    I'd even encourage you all to post such threads but do it right, don't post something you can't prove or bad words in your posts and I'll be more than happy to move it forward.
    nickos3 and Dumar like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    but do it right, don't post something you can't prove or bad words in your posts and I'll be more than happy to move it forward.

but what if the moderator is a delusional kid who doesn't know what a proof is and what not?
    andrewo350 likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    but what if the moderator is a delusional kid who doesn't know what a proof is and what not?
    You can say about me many things but being a kid or delusional isn't one of them

Diver - [email protected]
    @Chargeback5USD
    Jonko and Dumar like this.

ntt has kids patrol the forums and delete post instead of fixing the actual problem = 1 month ban for trolling. lol that post was also deleted. then went on to ban the guy asking why that post was deleted. just a power hungry kid who finally feels he has a purpose in the world.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    ntt has kids patrol the forums and delete post instead of fixing the actual problem = 1 month ban for trolling. lol that post was also deleted. then went on to ban the guy asking why that post was deleted. just a power hungry kid who finally feels he has a purpose in the world.
    For your information, for the comment that got you banned, you could get permanently banned (yet you got only 30days) but I still have faith,
    I believe you'll find out eventually that trying to get back at me for a CSW that happened 1month ago (calling me a bug abuser while what we did isn't falling under bug abuse) isn't going to help anyone and especially not you.

Power hungry? I'm far from hungry for power, but whatever makes you sleep well at night I guess.
    The only reason I do the mod's duty is helping the community, I can't play on SteamKO because I don't have enough time, yet with the spare time I have, I'm putting an effort to improve the situation in this game.
    Be grateful or not, I could care less, I am sure you'll find out that you're wasting your time bashing me because obviously no one cares besides people that always been, my haters.

This thread itself is completely pointless in my opinion, razor could've just pm'ed me but instead, he wanted to drag the attention of all my haters, obviously, it doesn't bother me if this thread does anything then it's just another entertainment for me.

Next.
    Last edited by Adi; 03-16-2016 at 01:09 PM.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

#freeAdi #10char

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Next.
    adi didnt u lose to aragon in a vs? I also heard andrew beat u, while his girlfriend was cheering him on, l2play nerd.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    adi didnt u lose to aragon in a vs? I also heard andrew beat u, while his girlfriend was cheering him on, l2play nerd.

For your information, for the comment that got you banned, you could get permanently banned (yet you got only 30days) but I still have faith,
    I believe you'll find out eventually that trying to get back at me for a CSW that happened 1month ago (calling me a bug abuser while what we did isn't falling under bug abuse) isn't going to help anyone and especially not you.

Power hungry? I'm far from hungry for power, but whatever makes you sleep well at night I guess.
    The only reason I do the mod's duty is helping the community, I can't play on SteamKO because I don't have enough time, yet with the spare time I have, I'm putting an effort to improve the situation in this game.
    Be grateful or not, I could care less, I am sure you'll find out that you're wasting your time bashing me because obviously no one cares besides people that always been, my haters.

This thread itself is completely pointless in my opinion, razor could've just pm'ed me but instead, he wanted to drag the attention of all my haters, obviously, it doesn't bother me if this thread does anything then it's just another entertainment for me.

Next.
    you can say whatever you want to defend yourself. the thing is the entirety of the community you claim to be helping cant stand your little ass. you are a horrible plague in this community and the biggest fraud ive ever seen. pointless bashes after crying on official forums cause someone hurt your feelings, cheat in game bug abuse etc but you always have some bullshit excuse to back up your fucked up actions. yes i am bitter over what happened at csw. you flat out bug abused then got the person banned for calling you out on it. just goes to show that a little dick sucking gets you a long way. and you don't have time? you instantly respond to any topic on any forum that has anything to do with ko. seems like you have nothing but time but whatever. dick sucking probably taking more time now i guess. end of my rant so fuck you and have a nice day.
    Olaz and Diver like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

you can say whatever you want to defend yourself. the thing is the entirety of the community you claim to be helping cant stand your little ass. you are a horrible plague in this community and the biggest fraud ive ever seen. pointless bashes after crying on official forums cause someone hurt your feelings, cheat in game bug abuse etc but you always have some bullshit excuse to back up your fucked up actions. yes i am bitter over what happened at csw. you flat out bug abused then got the person banned for calling you out on it. just goes to show that a little dick sucking gets you a long way. and you don't have time? you instantly respond to any topic on any forum that has anything to do with ko. seems like you have nothing but time but whatever. dick sucking probably taking more time now i guess. end of my rant so fuck you and have a nice day.
    I didn't get him banned for posting it, you're more than welcomed to ask regiss if I asked him to ban anyone.
    I did ask him to look into this thread, true, but I never told him to ban anyone, he decided to do it on his own and he had every right to do that because you didn't exactly post using a proper language, instead, started swearing.
    Which btw happened before I msg'ed him to take a look at it, he said he already saw it by the time I msg'ed him, I just didn't see his comment because I didn't refresh the page.

And this isn't an excuse if you bothered checking before opening your mouth you would've found out that it's being done in every server and no one got banned for it nor warned as it's not a bug.

It's a tactic, what's next, you'll complain because priests heal the center artifact?
    Jeez, you're playing this game so long, yet you still call players that're playing better/smarter than you, cheaters.

Do you see the hypocrisy in your posts? you post all this nonsense only because we used a tactic you never even thought about if that wouldn't happen you would never try to post anything negative about me nor my clan/alliance.

Obviously, you're not going to win this argument, you are posting based on your anger and your vengeance towards one person who's (no doubt) playing better.
    You can continue, but like I said, you are wasting your time.

and like i said you always have some bull shit excuse to back up you're cheating... i mean tactics. what did you post it allowed one time per allowance. wasn't a post by ntt by the way. in fact i never saw ntt say anything about the matter. even if they did im sure youd take a couple loads in the back of the throat to get the response you want anyways. so what you can cheat as long as you only do it one time. if you call cheating and exploits better player than adi, yes you and you clan are superior. that's why half of your clan got banned when they snuck in a tbl update in. but you guys never tbl. and no im not gonna win this argument because ive never been as full of shit as you are. i dont have the shit in me to constantly spew like you. and no this isnt fueled by my anger. ive stayed quite and watched for year you bash people and call them out for cheating when they are just simply better than you. watched you cry cause someone had a plus 10 weapon that you couldn't out buy and got it deleted. watched you bash rampage up one side and down the other. than turn around and say you never do any of that. youve been the source of almost every argument in this forum the source of ever problem in game. constantly accused of cheating. think its time to just say the shoe fits. but you're just here to help the community. if thats really the case, best thing you could do for the community is leave it.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

and like i said you always have some bull shit excuse to back up you're cheating... i mean tactics. what did you post it allowed one time per allowance. wasn't a post by ntt by the way. in fact i never saw ntt say anything about the matter. even if they did im sure youd take a couple loads in the back of the throat to get the response you want anyways. so what you can cheat as long as you only do it one time. if you call cheating and exploits better player than adi, yes you and you clan are superior. that's why half of your clan got banned when they snuck in a tbl update in. but you guys never tbl. and no im not gonna win this argument because ive never been as full of shit as you are. i dont have the shit in me to constantly spew like you. and no this isnt fueled by my anger. ive stayed quite and watched for year you bash people and call them out for cheating when they are just simply better than you. watched you cry cause someone had a plus 10 weapon that you couldn't out buy and got it deleted. watched you bash rampage up one side and down the other. than turn around and say you never do any of that. youve been the source of almost every argument in this forum the source of ever problem in game. constantly accused of cheating. think its time to just say the shoe fits. but you're just here to help the community. if thats really the case, best thing you could do for the community is leave it.
    Ok.

1. The post was made by regiss, he's a mod which makes him a part of the staff, hence, his post is just as meaningful as GM's.
    Keep in mind, mods aren't allowed to make up rules based on their thoughts, it has to be written in the Rules of Conduct or approved by the GM team.

2. My clan, TBL? banned? please name 1 player in my clan that got blocked for TBL while being in my clan.
    I'm picking very carefully the players that I add to my clan, FIRST, I make sure they know what they're doing and then I make sure they're not using a TPT or TBL.

You are more than welcomed to contact every GM you see on the forums and ask them if I ever tried to advise against blocking someone for TBL, in fact,
    I am the one who's been insisting on blocking TBL users permanently and be as harsh as possible with them.

Like I said before, it's just sad that you're playing this long and still calling other players cheaters because you aren't as good.
    But since you brought up your clan already, I kept getting PMs from your clan regarding me and other priests in my clan, calling us TBL. They said they have a video, when I got hold of the video what I saw is a priest using a party cure while his gab adamant effect went off --> tbl? lol'ed.

3. Only a single chaos baal 10 was deleted and I never requested its deletion, the player did basically what you are doing, make up stories, calling me cheater saying that I'm abusive yada yada yada and then I replied back with a screenshot showing what really happened, he got himself blocked for a few days and when he logged back in, his chaos baal wasn't there.
    He assumed it was because of my post but I never said in that post that his baal should be deleted.

Guess what? this player was one of VendeTTa's most respected members, who also happens to be our alliance for 3 years now. Do you really think we could form an alliance with them if I really made their clannie's baal disappear?

Does it make any sense to you? seriously?

You hear rumors and you just assume it's true because it's against me, I don't know where did you hear it but once again, whatever makes you sleep well at night.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

but if adi leaves community, who will razor make entire threads against???? where will all the drama be????????? think of the consequences

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    but if adi leaves community, who will razor make entire threads against???? where will all the drama be????????? think of the consequences
    No drama = no fun = bitti qnq.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast