ADMIN...Need help babas :)

This is a discussion on ADMIN...Need help babas :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay..i don't know whether its just on my account but it says i do not have the authority to go ...
Page: 1

stevouk

Okay..i don't know whether its just on my account but it says i do not have the authority to go back...like when i click on someones post then in the right left corner i click 'general' to go back the the general forum for example it says i do not have the authority to do that, please log in :S:S:S i am logged in, it has been doing this for months now...any ideas aga?

thanks in advance

EDIT: this is the message i get....

Board Message
    Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
    Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Banned Senior Member

Dunno what the problem is with just viewing the "general" section of the forums, Admins cant view it either