Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

@Admins/Mods

This is a discussion on @Admins/Mods within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What do you plan on doing when EUKO comes out, are you going to add a new section to the ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default @Admins/Mods

    What do you plan on doing when EUKO comes out, are you going to add a new section to the marketplace or will you let a good majority of your players look elsewhere?

  2. #2
    umadbr000
    Guest

    Default

    or to make it shorters, @ camo, only active one on forums, draven on strike, shane on youtube star fame, sanctiss is @ somewhere

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Would be nice if they could add it like a new panel and make it usko / euko and the the normal sections.

  4. #4
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umadbr000 View Post
    or to make it shorters, @ camo, only active one on forums, draven on strike, shane on youtube star fame, sanctiss is @ somewhere
    wut? :O link me plz?

  5. #5
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by umadbr000 View Post
    or to make it shorters, @ camo, only active one on forums, draven on strike, shane on youtube star fame, sanctiss is @ somewhere
    draven who? and striking for what?

    whos is shame? and youtube star fame? wut

    been a while

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Josh , you're so '06

  7. #7
    Sweden Elite Senior Member Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Ive made a forum for EUKO - Still has some modifications to make..
    In need of mod's.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Divine View Post
    Ive made a forum for EUKO - Still has some modifications to make..
    In need of mod's.
    No offense... but like anyone is going to really join at this point. Most still have mixed feelings whether this is the real deal or not.

  9. #9
    Senior Member :Blaster:'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    CZ
    Posts
    934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Josh , you're so '06
    Indeed. To be honest, I think this whole EUKO is gonna be the largest scam ever made, lol.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :Blaster: View Post
    Indeed. To be honest, I think this whole EUKO is gonna be the largest scam ever made, lol.
    Maybe, maybe not. Until that's become clear, I don't even know a topic like this exists. Thingy is just trying to seek attention to regain his mod status back. So not working out for him though.

  11. #11
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Until that's become clear, I don't even know a topic like this exists. Thingy is just trying to seek attention to regain his mod status back. So not working out for him though.
    Rofl @ assumptions.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Rofl @ assumptions.
    Well seeing as you're post is clearly a respond to my second part of the post, and is ignoring the first part of my post, which is actually at discussion here... my assumptions seem to be right on track.

  13. #13
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    The first part, which makes little grammatical sense? If you were trying to ask how relevant this topic is, let me point you to our current general chat.


  14. #14
    Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Insert flame here. back to the topic, it would be nice if they do thing would help out a bit.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    The first part, which makes little grammatical sense? If you were trying to ask how relevant this topic is, let me point you to our current general chat.

    You obviously did not get what I meant. Why do I even try sometimes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •