Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Admins need to check cheaters section.

This is a discussion on Admins need to check cheaters section. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 week ago i post the proofs of a scammer in cheater section, but still nothing hapenned. i pmed 1 ...
Page: 1

1 week ago i post the proofs of a scammer in cheater section, but still nothing hapenned.
    i pmed 1 of the admins of this section, he said he was too busy and told me to talk to another admin.
    Ight now i contact the other admin cuz i finally see him online, i pm him and explain the situation, no answer and no action have been taking.
    Since i wonder how to get that scammer banned form ko4life, i post here.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=145289
    thats the post in cheater section, him admitting and completely saying that he will never give the stuff.
    I see flamers/his few friends saying its a cleaver +8 (ronark).
    facts are, the rule is that if u scam someone u get ban. So dont waste ur time saying ''its only a cleaver +8''.

sry for wrong section but if i do that its for a reason.
    ty.

UNL34SH3D

bump ^^

We're only human. We can't read every cheaters post there and evaluate them all. 95% of the time, all thats posted is "OMG HE USES KOXP BAN PLS", which doesn't tell us shit.

We're only human. We can't read every cheaters post there and evaluate them all. 95% of the time, all thats posted is "OMG HE USES KOXP BAN PLS", which doesn't tell us shit.[/b]
    i understand that, but its not like someone would check this section, nobody does.
    i dont ask to be someone 24/7 on this section, but there no one checking it.
    u say we are only human, ofc,then recruit more people.
    and i always sent in pms, in the title, PROOFS OF SCAMMER.
    the admin just have to read the posts and take a decision, quite simple in my point of view, but might be wrong

the_man_slayer

i vote there shuld be a mod that keeps the cheater section in order and relays up any topics/info that the high mods need to know like the market section mods :P

UNL34SH3D

for realls xD bump this shit again

for realls xD bump this shit again[/b]
    never heard of the meaning of spam? :P
    <3

UNL34SH3D

never heard of the meaning of spam? :P
    <3[/b]
    dont be like that ia m trying to help u here chong ^^

i understand that, but its not like someone would check this section, nobody does.
    i dont ask to be someone 24/7 on this section, but there no one checking it.
    u say we are only human, ofc,then recruit more people.
    and i always sent in pms, in the title, PROOFS OF SCAMMER.
    the admin just have to read the posts and take a decision, quite simple in my point of view, but might be wrong[/b]

Sure, its simple in your point of view, but you&#39;re not the one doing it. There are quite a few topics in the Cheaters section, if you were to read them, then you&#39;d be reading them ALL DAY LONG.

Please realize that this is a large forum and we have a limited staff and this is something we do in our free time. Our job is not to hunt down cheaters, however if it is properly brought to our attention with evidence to support the claim then we may take action by denying access to the alleged cheater/scammer.

UNL34SH3D

Please realize that this is a large forum and we have a limited staff and this is something we do in our free time. Our job is not to hunt down cheaters, however if it is properly brought to our attention with evidence to support the claim then we may take action by denying access to the alleged cheater/scammer.[/b]
    k eric make me a staff ill clear these bastards like no other. ^^

k eric make me a staff ill clear these bastards like no other. ^^[/b]

No. As with any other forum, the more you say "omg can I have mod/admin/VIP/donator status please!?!", the less considered you will be to ever become a mod.

UNL34SH3D

No. As with any other forum, the more you say "omg can I have mod/admin/VIP/donator status please!?!", the less considered you will be to ever become a mod.[/b]
    i was just joking i dont want no mod...takes to much time to organize all these noobs and all the noob posts they post lol.. so yea it will suck.

i was just joking i dont want no mod...takes to much time to organize all these noobs and all the noob posts they post lol.. so yea it will suck.[/b]
    What make you think you&#39;re any better than the "noobs" ? <_<

Of course you joined a few days ago, made a few post, now you&#39;re a pro...

Banned

What make you think you&#39;re any better than the "noobs" ? <_<

Of course you joined a few days ago, made a few post, now you&#39;re a pro...[/b]

he joined 5 days ago and now has 183 post. Average of 38 per day. Someone has been spamming

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast