Soldier Front

This is a discussion on Soldier Front within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been playing it for this day, it is pritty cool, Cant remember who posted it in a thread. If you ...
Page: 1

Been playing it for this day, it is pritty cool, Cant remember who posted it in a thread.

If you play it allot im always on KO4Life vent, waiting on the new server so i need a game and people to play with till then :P

Link: http://sfront.ijji.com/index.nhn

B)

Brian^

Ok. Im downladoed.

i posted it :lol: i play it everyday its fun. the only bad thing is that it has some glitchers/hackers.. they sometimes fuck up the game but the good thing is that after the match just try to remember the name and tell room leaders to kick him out so u dont have to play with him ^_^ <3 SF

Its like CS, but there is Objectives in the game, to secure and area, an item etc ^^

I like the hospital map <3 Bump.

Its like CS, but there is Objectives in the game, to secure and area, an item etc ^^

I like the hospital map <3 Bump.[/b]
    i like kinabalu sometimes and missile base owns all <3

R34P3R_Magikz

omg i downloaded this the other day man the graphics are like playijng on spectrum again.