Adonis Continant?

This is a discussion on Adonis Continant? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "Why are there so many people near Capt Falkwine?" I wondered as I went there and sat down...As soon as ...
Page: 1

Daitong

"Why are there so many people near Capt Falkwine?" I wondered as I went there and sat down...As soon as I did, a party invite and immediatly tranferred me to the "Adonis Continent" Can any 1 tell me how to get there for what purpose/quest because I died shortly after and towned back to El Morad

dragonsrock

thats is the mssII quest. the mobs drop wepon defense chitins, and you get a +5 wepon for completing it. there are guides about mssII just do a search for one and you will find more info

Daitong

thats is the mssII quest. the mobs drop wepon defense chitins, and you get a +5 wepon for completing it. there are guides about mssII just do a search for one and you will find more info[/b]
    full name of quest plz

sounds like the supression quest bug is back

dragonsrock

monser supperssion squad II

and i don think it was a bug he said he got invited and then tp ;p

they way the quest works is someone inside the party start the quest then the entire party will get tp to the zone for the quest.

the quest is started with the captin falkwire guy, and poeple will sit there waitign for partoies to farm it. if you go and sit there others will assume you are there for the quest. so if you dont want to try it thendeny the invite you get when standing around him.

ph3var2

Most people sit there inviting people for their x7 bug also.

Daitong

whts x7 bug

Ripper_of_romania

a bug that allows u to earn 7 times more xp than usual,but u cannot be in any parties.
    Aparently there is x72 bug exp..-_-
    If i did that i was 75 by now

Daitong

how do i do ittt

Ripper_of_romania

for the sake of this comunity and for the fact that i want to stay clean out of this game i will not tell u how to do it.I have the knowledge,but i don't use it nor teach it,it's lame,specially now that i've quitted

dragonsrock

it is a bannable offense. it is cheating. do not ask how to do it. and do not ever try to do it.

i knew as soon as some one mentioned the bug that you being a noob would ask how to do it....
    dont ask again or you most likely be baned...

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

how do i do ittt[/b]
    no