Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

AdonisPower

This is a discussion on AdonisPower within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lutz, I know you'll lock or move it, but if I post it in General I'm just gonna get BS ...
Page: 1

Lutz, I know you'll lock or move it, but if I post it in General I'm just gonna get BS thrown at me.

On a sidenote, these were the people I aoe'd with almost daily. They're a Turkish clan but they were ok to me.

Anyhow I noticed Human EW slot at g2 was free and created EW, had an AdonisPower in the party and at the spot while I was out finding 1 more mage, he quit and tpd like 3 others of his clan. Basicly they didn't have a party to start and we plain ignored em.
    We started luring, you know how it works and Adonishitmage, who joined Adonispower today started aoeing them in the opposite way so we lost a lot of the lure ending each lure with like 5 or 6 EW's.

After about 20 mins, the clanleader came. Mighty king Adonishit! Which I talked a lot with in the past and we got along. I thought I could now talk some sense into him but he decided to start provoking during the lure, helping the mages pull EW's away.

Anyhow, it's nice to see the people you have been leveling with a lot backstab you by pulling shit like that.

Here's the best part, after they finally gave up we had to fight for like 25 minutes with insanity over the spot. :P

Hydr4

Turks..

who cares <_<
    its a fukin Exp party,

Subzero

they are turks what did u expect? i get ks&#39;ed by turks daily.

the point wasnt that they are turks stupid.
    The point was we were good friends with them and we had a ally with them and we never ksed them and we rezpected eachother and now they backstab us and ruin for us cos we make ews without them. cos they cant stand ORCS without us

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

adonishit sent me a letter in war after i kicked his ass, accusing me of using undying h34r: oh well its ok i have the fraps anyway just waiting for me to get 70 so i can compile everything n shove it in his face.

ps. oblivion no more EWs for u soon :P so better xp as much as u can now ^^

oww just raided you with my 4man

O.o

lol great king we have, kser and lurer on bosses.
    but its not like if u could talk more about people being bs (csw when otttamsn won and u guys helped by bugging)

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

I don&#39;t hate you Oblivion, in fact you&#39;re awesome, but I have to do my job.

Why did that king not have a white cape or am i jsut color blind maby thats it XD

Hostibus

maybe it got dirty n he needed to wash it or sth ;/

Rayen

<3 raiding ew party 2 man, to bad u guys just auto gate when u get torment : <

venom

autogate. lol

Tristan

<3 raiding ew party 2 man, to bad u guys just auto gate when u get torment : <[/b]

Too bad your clan we&#39;re the ones autogating when i was playing..

Banned

<3 raiding ew party 2 man, to bad u guys just auto gate when u get torment : <[/b]
    to bad they rather gate than get xped :S think befor you talk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast