Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

AdonisPower

This is a discussion on AdonisPower within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; on ares... when i did like 24/7 ew with a noob geting lvl 80 in 1-2 days ( vladotheelectrik ) ...
Page: 2

Banned

on ares...
    when i did like 24/7 ew with a noob geting lvl 80 in 1-2 days ( vladotheelectrik ) he would kick a turk priest fora clannie and turk priest goes tell all the lvl 80 turk mages and they bring there party and ks us..sadly those lvl 80 fuckers couldnt even get the box on us considering we not lvl 80
    other occasion a turk dc from "theorc" and i got invited to ew and the turk relogs and waits like 5 mins and brings a warrior and priest and ks us O.o.
    its turks man sure you need them to lvl but try to invite them less you can..

the only good this about perfect .. adonis hit is that he's like the only turk that actually cares bout vs on logos he got rolled until his uniques went from +0 to +1 and his sword went from +7 to +8

I don't hate you Oblivion, in fact you're awesome, but I have to do my job.[/b]
    ? Do I know you then?
    Anyhow still owe you an apology for one of my latest Topics

Oh and Curly, I get so many letters and so many people that talk to me over msn saying how we got owned while aoeing.
    I really fail to see how tormenting mages and then fight em with a full healer is so pwnage.

That&#39;s one of the main reasons i disliked exping as a mage, was that KSers can actually have a profound impact on it.. melee u can usually overpower them.. but yeah that&#39;s really homo of them; and i understand how completely frustrating it can get when people do it consistently >_< So hopefully those viewing this will not add any of these hooligans to their own parties.. but it&#39;s a sad truth with most turks that it wont take any affect.

Pretty hard to exp on humanside during the day, there&#39;s usually some mage messing up CW/FC parties as well now.

anonymity

Raiding exp is raiding exp, its not some incredible feat thats hard to do. Anyhow, glad the server is still clean aside from that UrOwnedNoob crap which I&#39;m sure got remedied (hopefully).

The entire KS thing revolves around the Turkish communities undying loyalty for one another (until they don&#39;t gain something in the loyalty). I don&#39;t mind Turkish people, but its kind of irksome when someone like AdonisHitMage is basically biting the hand that fed him, Oblivion who setup exp parties non stop at EW&#39;s and always allowed him to join the fun.

I like when Bloodline / Insanity tries to raid you, They fail like 5x times. And then later they bring
    1 meele party + 1 mage party to raid us, usually they fail again.

I like when Bloodline / Insanity tries to raid you, They fail like 5x times. And then later they bring
    1 meele party + 1 mage party to raid us, usually they fail again.[/b]

word, you roll us like theres no tommorow!

you rock!

Oblivion stop stunning me :<....

word, you roll us like theres no tommorow!
    you rock![/b]
    i never said i rolled, And i didnt mean you, I ment when your mages in ur clan tries to raid us.

i never said i rolled, And i didnt mean you, I ment when your mages in ur clan tries to raid us.[/b]

DONT BE SO MODEST

YOU PWN

Oh noes you got some balls there eternal

Oh noes you got some balls there eternal[/b]

indeed

that was unneccesary fishy :unsure:

Nothing was unnecesary, that was the truth, I never said we owned them but they never succed kill us

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast