Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Advice about account issue

This is a discussion on Advice about account issue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK guys and gals just a quick heads up. I know myself and Festo ( I am sure Phantom will ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK guys and gals just a quick heads up. I know myself and Festo ( I am sure Phantom will also be doing his bit ) have been trying various contacts with K2 to see what is happening with all these problems with the new restrictions. We will give you answers as soon as we can get them.

My advise is start submitting support tickets about these issues. The "TOS" Terms of Service does not state it is not allowed to share accounts but you wavier your rights to "customer support" on hacking issues. I have been assured that by sending a ticket in you can get you country on the account changed and they can then change the ip to that corrasponding country. If you are sharing I would advise the person who puts the KC or prem on to be the current holder as it will make a stronger case all together.

Spamming these forums or officals are not going to help get this resolved as threads will get deleated You must put a cailm and well thought case towards the customer service department so they will be flooded and forced to take action.

EatMeTheMage

k I send cs ticket, thanks for doing this felix

Banned

its turning this game into junk seroisly

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Surely PIN this topic?

tommyleonghk

ive submitted my 2nd CS ticket....the 1st reply was the copy paste answer which everyone received. But i will continue to spam cs ticket and hope they do take some action. Thanks Ko4Life crews for helping us (affected players) resolve the matter.

<3 KO4LIFE team

ps: im touched

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

its turning this game into junk seroisly[/b]
    Maybe so but keeping a coll cailm and contrutive attitude will get better results. If someone is screaming at you and giving abuse why the hell would you want to help. These guys get paid pretty shit for U sstandards so try treating them like normal people and you&#39;ll get more effective results. I have contacted a few different K2 people in my role as a KO4life admin which normally helps get me answers. I will keep on at this with the other KO4life staff untill we can get answers and hopfully some fix to this issue.

iiason

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user’s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. With these changes certain IP ranges have had their access restricted. Through our continued efforts we will be making adjustments as needed. For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to the announcement located at the following link: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com / www.gamersfirst.com

did like u asked from the day cant log in the character from own country till now.
    the only reply that we got is this.

Jason269

Good Job Felix, this is what we needed, i&#39;ll sure be sending more tickets and getting my other friends to send also, and spam them!

Good luck all
    <3

B1tesizeThriLL

I have sent numerous ticket&#39;s as well. Also my friend&#39;s sent tickets complaining about this situation, K2/G1 will be forced to take action with this many complaints.

I really appreciate you, Festo, and Phantom for helping out with this.

tommyleonghk

that was wat everyone was getting...i&#39;ve alraedy submitted my 2nd CS Ticket...will post update later when i receive a reply from them...

applejacks

OK guys and gals just a quick heads up. I know myself and Festo ( I am sure Phantom will also be doing his bit ) have been trying various contacts with K2 to see what is happening with all these problems with the new restrictions. We will give you answers as soon as we can get them.

My advise is start submitting support tickets about these issues. The "TOS" Terms of Service does not state it is not allowed to share accounts but you wavier your rights to "customer support" on hacking issues. I have been assured that by sending a ticket in you can get you country on the account changed and they can then change the ip to that corrasponding country. If you are sharing I would advise the person who puts the KC or prem on to be the current holder as it will make a stronger case all together.

Spamming these forums or officals are not going to help get this resolved as threads will get deleated You must put a cailm and well thought case towards the customer service department so they will be flooded and forced to take action.[/b]

Just a bit of info I thought u should see, I jsut found this

New: Shared Accounts
    Will receive no Customer Support
    and can lead to Account Termination

This was on the officicial website thanks

iiason

by the way thx felix

if possible try to suggest them to reconsider about this restriction of ip
    cos i do think a lot ppl travel around sometimes if they gonna online different places they hav the problem of logging in

my friend sean that is the leader of volts is a very good example he travel around for his livings. sometimes he at different country dealing his work. so if they restrict it those ppl who go oversea work or study will facing problem of logging in when they go back to their country.

is just a suggestion not an arguement hope mr felix will help place this problem some ppl might facing to the k2 team ppl.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I wish the best of luck to everyone trying to receive some support on this shitty issue.
    I&#39;ll be spamming as well.

Banned

5th ticket , and it states

hi , k2 networks .... im a loyal customer and have been for a long time , i wish to talk to you today about your "tos" or terms of service agreement , i feel that "sharing " or " selling accounts " is not a crime , i feel that hackers have yet again showed us why they rule this game because they can yet again get away with it. i have shared / sold my accounts for many years and as a mature adult im willing to take responsiblity for my own actions and i have never asked k2 for 1 ounce of help when i have been scammed or taken advantage of , this is the sole reason im writing this today is to ask for our rights back as a consumer of your product , we the ko community feel this warrants no reason to patch 1527 and that its simply to stop these 2 things i.e selling / sharing and i belive this will not only corrupt your gaming community into either hacking or cheating further or possibly quiting all together as a result of your actions , i can only speak for myself in saying that this patch is incredibly the dumbest thing you have done as a company and i ask you now to please remove this as it was a itegrid part of the game that 90% of the users enjoyed and now it takes away our ability to play and enjoy your game

your customer rodney ....... from texas

tommyleonghk

I guess this ko4life community is more than just selling, buying, giving advise to those who dont use search function and flame wars.

<3 KO4LIFE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast