Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Advice about account issue

This is a discussion on Advice about account issue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Linus has sent me a quick update and asked me to pass this on I'm in the process of changing ...
Page: 3

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Linus has sent me a quick update and asked me to pass this on
    I'm in the process of changing the site now so that people can update their location twice a month. [/b]
    IF k2 actually makes this functional, a sharer will have to be able to access the website to change the location to play an account, meaning 1) a sharer will have to know the case-sensitive account password and 2) at least 1 of the security answers.

Start picking which half of the month you want to play. -_-

Opakigad

Well actually if u can change it twice a month u cant share with anyone outside ur region tbh. They should make that u can change it whenever u want >.>

In K2s eyes it does not matter if ALL sharers quit as long as the paying owners remain on the accounts.[/b]
    not true :\ the account i use the buyer of prem *from turkey seeing account is defaulted to me in USA* said if it isnt fixed he stops buying prem along w/ KC and he buys x2 prems a month for 2 accounts =[ on top of like 4k KC per account every wk-2wks ._.

i do believe k2 should have given a proper notice instead of just launching this patch and no one knew what was going on and it sucks now that i can play the warrior while the main user cant atm just cause i logged first

i also think that this "protecting people from being hacked" slogan they seem to have phrased for this is kindve stupid i.e. say the account is logged by the main user in lets say.. turkey and they get hacked by a turkish user... well that sure helped didnt it? or say its a USA whos account gets hacked by another user from USA.. it may stop hacking from random countries but personally the one time i got hacked in this game was by some guy in the USA

Banned

My advise is start submitting support tickets about these issues. The "TOS" Terms of Service does not state it is not allowed to share accounts but you wavier your rights to "customer support" on hacking issues.[/b]
    Read point 1 line 6 please
    .... You may not transfer or share your Account with anyone....[/b]

NaidenZ

helps because now if you get hacked then you have been hacked for a guy from your country unless the hacker uses proxy xd (it will help to love your country more and more everyday haha)

btw , personally I think they should make a option for choose 2 countrys where you want the account to be logged, I think 2 sharers is okay for an account not 3 or +

or just do what Opakigad said...
    Well actually if u can change it twice a month u cant share with anyone outside ur region tbh. They should make that u can change it whenever u want >.>[/b]
    change whenever you want... ><

Banned

Linus has sent me a quick update and asked me to pass this on
    I&#39;m in the process of changing the site now so that people can update their location twice a month. This&#39;ll let us keep the functionality that helps us block hackers/farmers while allowing proper owners of accounts to retain control of them. We&#39;re still not going to support account sharing (it raises legal issues), so unfortunately people that share on a regular basis will still probably find it difficult to do so, but this should go a ways to helping everyone out that needs help right now. [/b]
    thx for help Felix let me recharge my CC and ill donate something.
    without ko4life we was without hope

btw still sux but is something

what if you share with your brother that lives in finland....my parents got a divorce and i went with my mom and stayed in the states while my bro went to finland with my dad. do you think they could make an exception?

this is what i submitted

Hi, the recent patch have gave me some difficult problems. I play the account with my brother...the only problem is that i live in the united states while he lives in Finland. Recently my parents got a divorce so i went with my mom, and my brother went with my dad to Finland. This game was the only thing that we had in common. Now he cant log on it anymore. I&#39;m really hoping that you would fix this problem, because i don&#39;t want to become distant with my brother. Considering all the things that happened to us. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

i really hope that they do fix it. because if i still cant access my account before the end of april, me and a few of my friends will quit ko and move along to either private servers or another game (most likely)

i also got the automated response .....

Banned

i agree with NaidenZ, should be able to choose 2 different countrys..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I understand some people are getting the country changed and accounts back. I will keep providing update as when I get them.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I have just the problem on kamikazee that miguel registered in sweden a.q but proxy is fine i can use it

Banned

I have just the problem on kamikazee that miguel registered in sweden a.q but proxy is fine i can use it[/b]
    be carefull, i dont know but rumors say that u can get ban if GM see that u use a proxy

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I would strongly advise not risking using proxies at the moment

NaidenZ

maybe but k2 are forcing everyone to use proxy with their fucking damm patch

applejacks

maybe but k2 are forcing everyone to use proxy with their fucking damm patch[/b]

Maybe this should help linus just posted this

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...p;#entry1003297

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast