Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Advice about account issue

This is a discussion on Advice about account issue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there saying this wasnt intenional for people who share accounts , but its directly affecting those who do you want ...
Page: 4

Banned

there saying this wasnt intenional for people who share accounts , but its directly affecting those who do

you want to stop the fucking farmers quit buying there goddam gold

Algorythm

I hope this is not only for premium users, what if my dad is in another continent, he is the only one who can buy me premium? if i cant login to the account there's no need for him to buy me premium, when he finds this out he will be pissed that he has spent money on premium for a game i cannot play, i already sent a ticket and they said 'You cannot do anything at this time.' so i send another one again but still.. this must not only be for premium users or i wont be able to get premium = wont be able to play.

jaca84

1. What has changed?
    Going forward, accounts will only be accessible from a single geographic region. If you live in the United States, for example, your account will only be accessible from within the United States. If you live in Peru, your account will only be accessible from Peru.

Bullsiht. I and my sharer , we live both in Poland. He can play , I can't!

Banned

People sending in CS tickets about this and they are getting a copy/paste reply

"I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user�s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. With these changes certain IP ranges have had their access restricted. Through our continued efforts we will be making adjustments as needed"

So Felix for the people who have gotten there accounts back can you ask them to tell us there CS ticket they sent in so we can copy/paste?

TopCat

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user’s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. With these changes certain IP ranges have had their access restricted. Through our continued efforts we will be making adjustments as needed. For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to the announcement located at the following link: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

Knight Online Customer Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com / www.gamersfirst.com

did like u asked from the day cant log in the character from own country till now.
    the only reply that we got is this.[/b]

Got exact same reply.. wats next?><

TopCat

I understand some people are getting the country changed and accounts back. I will keep providing update as when I get them.[/b]
    wow is this really true? i sent a ticket asking for country change and they gave me link of the announce ment .. ><

Got exact same reply.. wats next?><[/b]
    New update guys.... Yesterday night, i submitted a CS ticket, and i copied and pasted the contents for Linus (kol forum mod) to check seeing if that would be ok.... but the ticket got closed and i was given the automated response.

So then i asked him why that happenend and this is his response:

So i sent in another ticket.. and you guys should probably do the same....... according to Linus

jaca84

"They are now , ready.... "

lol this is a fucking comedie...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

New, easier and faster solution:

No programs or anything else but a browser and existing KO account required either.

At least it worked for me earlier this morning, all i did was adding my KO account to the gamersfirst account as i wanted to let my sharer sign up for the event, as it says i would have to log off the account first - i told him to do so.
    When he tried relogging it wouldn&#39;t let him in, saying wrong country bla bla.. However it magically begun working for me as obviously the gamersfirst site added my IP range to the database as the one last logged in.

didinino

basically u are saving 2 different ips in same database...

smart, but if they are on to you they will fix that.

nice debug schortti xD

did u manage both to login into the game later on?

basically u are saving 2 different ips in same database...

smart, but if they are on to you they will fix that.

nice debug schortti xD

did u manage both to login into the game later on?[/b]
    No, just me as my german IP registered the account to gamersfirst and is now saved as the last ip logged to the ingame account.

No, just me as my german IP registered the account to gamersfirst and is now saved as the last ip logged to the ingame account.[/b]

just tried it didnt work

i made a g1 account, linked it to my ko account. tried to login , negative.

just tried it didnt work

i made a g1 account, linked it to my ko account. tried to login , negative.[/b]

read the tech support, i made a topic there

you have to have ur sharer be online during that procedure till the point it tells him to log off.

read the tech support, i made a topic there

you have to have ur sharer be online during that procedure till the point it tells him to log off.[/b]

gah... so it doesnt work now eh.. i already attatched my ko account to my g1 :/

jaca84

how i get a Link Code? Where can i finf it? I loged in to KO main site and i dont see any button"generate a link code"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast