Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Advice about account issue

This is a discussion on Advice about account issue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have to say I greatly apreciate the support given by Ko4life Mods regarding this issue. I know it sounds ...
Page: 5

Banned

I have to say I greatly apreciate the support given by Ko4life Mods regarding this issue. I know it sounds fictional, but still, I agree with Felix; If we stand as one, we'll be able to talk K2 the other way around.

Banned

New update guys.... Yesterday night, i submitted a CS ticket, and i copied and pasted the contents for Linus (kol forum mod) to check seeing if that would be ok.... but the ticket got closed and i was given the automated response.

So then i asked him why that happenend and this is his response:

So i sent in another ticket.. and you guys should probably do the same....... according to Linus[/b]
    i did.. i sent 2 tickets alredy with all account info and i asked to change country.. well after 24hours my ticket's status is still on OPEN..
    dunno what else do

ChronicS

bump! more ppl should send. !

tommyleonghk

thx for help Felix let me recharge my CC and ill donate something.
    without ko4life we was without hope
    btw still sux but is something[/b]
    +1

once again i would like to say a big thank you to ko4life admins for helping us out...

once this problem is fixed....i will gladly donate something to ko4life...

<3

BJK

+1

once again i would like to say a big thank you to ko4life admins for helping us out...

once this problem is fixed....i will gladly donate something to ko4life...

<3[/b]
    yes same here, gogo donate to ko4life <3

Royalassassin

Already sent like 3 tickets.

Validating

I still dont see what this stupid patch should resolve ... They have problems with farmers? So why there is no GM online each day and bann them? Its 100% better way then doing such a pointless patch. Another proof that K2 network staff worth a shit.

And about hacks and whatever, when i was on Ares all of my lost items were lost not because of hacks, it was deleted in their retardet wipes/database problems.

There is only one thing that K2 take care of, and its money,money and money ... And i dont think this will ever change!

I just hope that the guy i sold my priest to will get what he payed for asap.

i cannt believe it.. i also have a noob priest i just lvl up to 70, last week on monday and i go travel to see my parents family in my country visiting them for the weekend.. and later go back to USA wednsday morning on this week right after i log last time my priest acct in my parents country and be here in USA wednsday right after restart now i cannt play my account, i create my account here in USA. i sent out ticket to K2 but my account have no premium, how long will take for them to send me an answer to my non premium account.. gashh and i was thinking to buy platinum premium that day wednsday so i can go for more exp and lvl up to 80 again

hope to see a solution about this problem for every1. is affecting alot of people about this problem.

I really appreciate you, Festo, and Phantom for helping out with this.[/b]
    +1, Thanks alot Felix

Im gonna start sending tickets as well.

They should make that u can change it whenever u want >.>[/b]
    Yup, we should be able to change it whenever we want with a secret question or something. h34r:

Thanks to all Ko4life staff for doing this

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

It is now morning time for K2 so your ticket will start getting answered and things will start moving.

for the users who and not confident enough in English to ask for the changes please PM me on here and I will write a ticket for you to cut and paste for customer support that should help you get your accounts back as quickly as possible.

Lady

reply on my ticket xD

"Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter."

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

reply on my ticket xD

"Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter."[/b]
    Seems the demand is rather high

Depending on how hammered I get tonight I will try and get some more info for you all

Seems the demand is rather high

Depending on how hammered I get tonight I will try and get some more info for you all[/b]
    tnx for all the help so far ^^

my ticket is still "open" hope i dont get another automated response :S

The K2 Network is going down the drain, thanks for the advice felix

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast