Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Advice about account issue

This is a discussion on Advice about account issue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; y cant all sharers just be banned!!!!! newbs need to learn how to play legitley...
Page: 6

H4tred

y cant all sharers just be banned!!!!!
    newbs need to learn how to play legitley

tommyleonghk

y cant all sharers just be banned!!!!!
    newbs need to learn how to play legitley[/b]
    we dont need ur kinda post in this thread... its not constructive and not helpful at all....

hackers and scammers should be banned....

anyways.... my CS ticket is still open but its with a cyan colour which means :

Work is in progress, Ticket has been assigned to a technician and is in process :lol:

atleast i didnt get an automated response

mine still open too :S

tommyleonghk

WooOOoooOOtt ??

My reply from my 2nd CS Ticket

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user’s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. With these changes certain IP ranges have had their access restricted. Through our continued efforts we will be making adjustments as needed.

In order to resolve your issue please provide us with the country you will be logging into the Knight Online servers from. As always, per our Terms of Service we do not support shared accounts. Please be aware that this is a one-time only change to your account and we will not be able to make additional changes for your account in this respect.

For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Note: In accordance with our Terms of Service we do not support accounts that are shared; nor do we support accounts which have been bought, traded or sold. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php . I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

-Knight Online Customer Service

www.gamersfirst.com / www.knightonlineworld.com

Lady

i think it&#39;s good news ><

i think it&#39;s good news ><[/b]

me too

seems like they will change it for you just this once... one time change shit. fuk k2

Banned

i actually like it... first time ever i can get in during the day with no prem...

6 days later and they still havnt responded to my ticket. :|

Lady

6 days later and they still havnt responded to my ticket. :|[/b]
    same here...getting bored :mellow:

Jason269

6 days later and they still havnt responded to my ticket. :|[/b]

same here...getting bored :mellow:[/b]
    same :S there not replyin, i got 3 tickets opened and they wont do nothing about it.

tommyleonghk

Lookie lookie ...im a donator now... that means my account got fixed :lol:

anyways...like to thank ko4life staff once again for all effort put towards helping us in need. Special thanks to Felix <3

Anyways, this was the response i got from my 2nd ticket

Hail,

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

We have successfully changed your country’s login information and you will now be able to login from “Malaysia”. Note: In accordance with our Terms of Service we do not support accounts that are shared; nor do we support accounts which have been bought, traded or sold. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php . I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to the announcement located at the following link: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...439611450880091

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

-Knight Online Customer Service

To those who still have problem logging in due to new patch...dont loose hope.... we have ko4life ...we have hope

Lady

gratz^^ for me they can copy paste ur reply for my ticket as well xD

Gr33ntumb

Fuckin funny for whoever spent a shit load of time leveling someone elses character , and just turnt 80 , and now kicked off of it ,

ehuehuuheuheuh

even funnier for the ones who didnt get 80 :P have fun grinding

sorry for my not constructive and not helpful at all post , buts its stronger than me

tommyleonghk

Fuckin funny for whoever spent a shit load of time leveling someone elses character , and just turnt 80 , and now kicked off of it ,

ehuehuuheuheuh

even funnier for the ones who didnt get 80 :P have fun grinding
    sorry for my not constructive and not helpful at all post , buts its stronger than me[/b]
    you can still share if you&#39;re in the same region or country thou....

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

same :S there not replyin, i got 3 tickets opened and they wont do nothing about it.[/b]
    they will i had a ticket open for 2 days too and they replied today giving me a solution
    be patient ;<

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast