Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Advice about account issue

This is a discussion on Advice about account issue within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hail, friend of SexyReplay :P Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team. I am sorry to hear ...
Page: 7

NaidenZ

Hail, friend of SexyReplay :P

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team.

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to access the Knight Online servers. In an effort to improve our user’s overall experience; K2 Network and the Knight Online staff have been making enhancements to the game and servers. With these changes certain IP ranges have had their access restricted. Through our continued efforts we will be making adjustments as needed.

In order to resolve your issue please provide us with the country you will be logging into the Knight Online servers from. Please submit ticket from the account which is in question. Please be aware that this is a one-time only change to your account and we will not be able to make additional changes for your account in this respect.

For an update to this situation we ask that you please keep an eye on the announcements made at the Knight Online website and forums. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please refer to the announcement located at the following link: http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/n...439611450880091

Note: In accordance with our Terms of Service we do not support accounts that are shared; nor do we support accounts which have been bought, traded or sold. To review our Terms of Service policy please visit: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/policies.php . I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit another ticket. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience in Knight Online!

Regards,

-Knight Online Customer Service

www.gamersfirst.com / www.knightonlineworld.com[/b]

Lady

cool! i&#39;m still waiting ><

tommyleonghk

keep your hopes high...many players are getting thier problem solved.....

To the guys that got their account back, what information did you provide?

To the people saying that we got what we deserved for sharing.. When I started playing this game, there was nothing in the TOS that forbid sharing. We never got notified on changes and forgive me for not reading the TOS every month to check those changes. It&#39;s only after this patch i reread the TOS in many years of KO.

wow.. i got an answer from them... from my ticket it took 3 days for them to answer .. but at least i wasnt ignore..

yeahh.. they are going to change the ip of my account.. it will take around anytime soon.. i told them my country and state.. hope to seel results soon..

btw.. whats donation i would like to donate something for ko4life. you guys the best and thanks for the help that is helping us all.. little by little but is something..

SillyHo

upper right hand of main screen Blanco, is a tab for donating. Even though I didnt have any problems, KO4Lifes output of support to the community as a whole inspired me to donate as well. Never thought I would see a bunch of ex-GMs who rarely, if they play at all, care so much and try so hard to get things fixed for people still stuck in K2&#39;s web. Thanks to Felix, Phantom, and any others I missed for helping people out with this issue.

Gr33ntumb

i looked at it , and i have a good question i know its not right place but ill see what youz have to say im sure someone helpful qill maybe read this

when you look at the donation thing ,,, 50 $ converted to canadian is 68 $ o.O almost 33 % more

currently us canada exchangise is like .98 $ CAN to a 1 $ US , so ,

it should be ~ 51.02 $

makes me doubt b4 donating

SillyHo

Its because it factors in the paypal fees as well, and last I checked it was 1.04 CAD to the USD. Havent checked the money market in a couple of days though.

Lol my friend just got hacked today and hes from Edgpyt...IP proxy FTL?

ooooo i just finally got the stupid message saying its a one-time offer only.. to change my country and gave 5 paragraphs of bullshit about how they dont support sharers... after 34 hours i get a response... so much for the 24 hours thing.

Lady

im still waiting..... 38h already

ooooo i just finally got the stupid message saying its a one-time offer only.. to change my country and gave 5 paragraphs of bullshit about how they dont support sharers... after 34 hours i get a response... so much for the 24 hours thing.[/b]

6 days to fix mine. GG

156 HOURS ftw!

Proximus

Any Idea when we will be able to change the country / Ip in MyKoL like they said?

stefann

In a year or more ..... Remember that is k2 network.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567