Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Advise on buying Candy cane +26 or +11

This is a discussion on Advise on buying Candy cane +26 or +11 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Rec7on why mages get the only advantage on others ( Getting easily a really good weapno ) ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    why mages get the only advantage on others ( Getting easily a really good weapno ) ?
    I really hope europe ko will be flooded with shards +30 rev and 21rev and we'll see who'll cry

dmg diffrance on mage staff attack and novas are not that big like for warriors and rouges.
    JimX likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    dmg diffrance on mage staff attack and novas are not that big like for warriors and rouges.
    ^ plays a mage.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ^ plays a mage.
    so? that dosent mean that i play ONLY as mage, im sure you know, what would 6 archers do with iron bows +10 with mage party - torment 2 hit and bb any mage.

why mages get the only advantage on others ( Getting easily a really good weapno ) ?
    I really hope europe ko will be flooded with shards +30 rev and 21rev and we'll see who'll cry
    Damn wouldn't that be a blast

Banned Senior Member

so? that dosent mean that i play ONLY as mage, im sure you know, what would 6 archers do with iron bows +10 with mage party - torment 2 hit and bb any mage.
    True ture , but I still can't see that as a good excuse for the stupid decision mgame/ntt whoever is encharge of NOT wiping all of them and stop the drops of them .
    tbh I love Mages , they are free kill as long as they don't have any DD or so ... but this days when mages are very well equipped with armors + weapons its more than hard to beat them ...I'm not talking only about a party/group of mages pking , i'm talking about vss aswell .

Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar

Im just wondering why you are using 2 acounts to sell and to post ... are you trustable? seems dodgy or im just secptical

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Annually Retentive View Post
    Im just wondering why you are using 2 acounts to sell and to post ... are you trustable? seems dodgy or im just secptical
    how retarded are you ? I'm feeling sorry for you dude ..
    I'm posting a link from the market section to help this dude getting a good deal ( he climbed for a high priced staff) , and if u had a little knowledge , u should've have know that multiplie accounts here is ILLEGAL . dummy .

how retarded are you ? I'm feeling sorry for you dude ..
    I'm posting a link from the market section to help this dude getting a good deal ( he climbed for a high priced staff) , and if u had a little knowledge , u should've have know that multiplie accounts here is ILLEGAL . dummy .
    Very defensive, whats the reason for that?

Did i offend you? insult you? call you names? or even accuse you?

Yet you feel its fit to refer to me as "retarded" and "dummy" but guess thats what report button is for

Did i say this was illegal? - i thought i wrote it in a very light hearted manner, and if admin would like to check your original post before you changed it, it stated " I am Selling......"
    Not being funny but your over reaction is enough to stop me dealing with you, maybe skeletons in the closet. Hope you manage a sale.. good luck to you.

Banned Senior Member

Very defensive, whats the reason for that?

Did i offend you? insult you? call you names? or even accuse you?

Yet you feel its fit to refer to me as "retarded" and "dummy" but guess thats what report button is for

Did i say this was illegal? - i thought i wrote it in a very light hearted manner, and if admin would like to check your original post before you changed it, it stated " I am Selling......"
    Not being funny but your over reaction is enough to stop me dealing with you, maybe skeletons in the closet. Hope you manage a sale.. good luck to you.
    Yes you accused me , don't play the innocent now . ''I'm wondering why you are using 2 accounts'' ; you don't even know me and you doubt my trust . Who the hell are you to speak about my seniority here , when u joined after me , and thinks he knows everything ?
    U don't even know when you copy paste a direct link it gets the same tittle as the original post ...
    I ain't really defensive , I didn't even start tbh . People like you annoy me , get a higher education cause its obvious that you don't have a high enlightment so get some knowledge.
    The connotation is obvious negative , so what ever you say , it won't make you look smarter.
    TheOneAndOnly likes this.

I actually PK in EUKO cz for almost 1 week now and I can say mages are not imba when they wield candy's... just elmorad side got way TOO many mages and its logical when u get 8x nova's on you to be gg.. but if you check the actual dmg each one of them does its not so crazy as many would thing.. for me candy's are not an issue...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    I actually PK in EUKO cz for almost 1 week now and I can say mages are not imba when they wield candy's... just elmorad side got way TOO many mages and its logical when u get 8x nova's on you to be gg.. but if you check the actual dmg each one of them does its not so crazy as many would thing.. for me candy's are not an issue...
    cause you're more than awesome , you probbly got already +3's with your tanker :P btw log msn need2talkwithyou

Yes you accused me , don't play the innocent now . ''I'm wondering why you are using 2 accounts'' ; you don't even know me and you doubt my trust . Who the hell are you to speak about my seniority here , when u joined after me , and thinks he knows everything ?
    U don't even know when you copy paste a direct link it gets the same tittle as the original post ...
    I ain't really defensive , I didn't even start tbh . People like you annoy me , get a higher education cause its obvious that you don't have a high enlightment so get some knowledge.
    The connotation is obvious negative , so what ever you say , it won't make you look smarter.

Thats quiet a rant for someone who is such a senior member, dont no what you are on about high enlightment etc, im not familiar with google translated english sorry.
    Im not allowed to ask in a pleasent mannor as to why you are posting using differant accounts, when i was interested in buying...?

Seems i have ruffled your feathers by asking such a innocent question, hope you can get over a potential buyer asking a question. sleep well mate.
    razor likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Thats quiet a rant for someone who is such a senior member, dont no what you are on about high enlightment etc, im not familiar with google translated english sorry.
    Im not allowed to ask in a pleasent mannor as to why you are posting using differant accounts, when i was interested in buying...?

Seems i have ruffled your feathers by asking such a innocent question, hope you can get over a potential buyer asking a question. sleep well mate.
    You blatantly said that he was using two accounts, one to sell things and one to post, yet you refuse to acknowledge doing so in your later posts, so my question is: are you fucking stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    You blatantly said that he was using two accounts, one to sell things and one to post, yet you refuse to acknowledge doing so in your later posts, so my question is: are you fucking stupid?
    i quiet clearly admit to asking him if he is using two account. You are both acting as if this is not allowed. I was interested in buy the staff from him, why would i not be able to ask that question? and why are you both acting as if im the one who is doing something wrong.
    Why is he taking it so hard, and as i presume asking his friends to back him up?
    I simply asked him a question in a polite manner, all this over reaction has made me choose not to buy from this guy.

If he had wrote " yes i use two account, one just for selling as is allowed in the rules"
    then that would have been the end of it, but instead he resorted to name calling, being rude and massivley over reacting ....
    If a potential buyer cant ask this guy a simple question, for me says it all, i will buy from somone else.

Hope we can end this here.

Hope we can end this here.
    You cant. They already smelled blood and its ko4life, the toughest community of 13 year olds on the web.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast