Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

After 2 weeks.

This is a discussion on After 2 weeks. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 weeks from the launch and a lot of things happened, in 2 weeks we can say how is going ...
Page: 1

T0wn3R

2 weeks from the launch and a lot of things happened, in 2 weeks we can say how is going the server and what we expect about it.

I think its a good server, a lot of good clanes there and hardcore lvling people. In 2 weeks the firsts lvl 70 are coming, there are a couple and almost all the people is 65+. so you can do a good pk here.

The problem is to get the master quest, but come on, there are like 30 or 50 players with mq so it doesnt care xD

im enjoying Carncc East, more now that better clanes from west came to east and i hope it will be a lot more funny with the CSW and rankings soon.

Mercyful

having fun with turks?

af424

% of turkish population in C-east should be more than any other older servers i guess...

good to hear ure hving fun xD

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

In first day when Carnacs were launched I could log in to East and it was pretty cool (1st day WOAH!) but next day I woke up and I couldnt log in East but could on West.... so yeah - I started playin there. Nowadays West is empty shitty server! (imo) and East is pure fun. Now I have both servers unlocked but I dun wanna start from notnin again...

ONCE AGAIN GG K2.

Comin back to subject: HELL YEAH!! EAST SHOULD BE PWNAGE SERVER!

T0wn3R

having fun with turks?[/b]

maybe sounds weird, but KO is not funny without turks xD
    Ask Carnac-West people. The most bored server ever.

i dont know if the turks are the reazon, but carnac-west didnt work

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

i dont know if the turks are the reazon, but carnac-west didnt work[/b]
    +1

AND

+2

... ;x

af424

i dont know if the turks are the reazon, but carnac-west didnt work[/b]
    very bold statement, a lot gonna disagree with tht...

i think it's not the turks tht bring the fun, but the population?

marlot0

they dont bring the fun. the fun is bringed by the good pk they offer and you can make nps also you can sell your items and etc.. well in fact while more people playing a server more fun you get is all i think

wawh

terrible server imo

altho there isnt any duping...
    there is a ridiculous high market..
    cz is filled with speedhackers..

and well.. just to much turks to have some fun

Atalo

The only reason west sux is cause there are not a huge amount of people there to many high lvl's no one really wants to go to square 1 hell i bet if they allowed server transfers there would be a lot of people filling that server people who are 75-80 dont want to give there char up and start fresh yeah w/plat prem its easy to lvl but who wants to waste all that time again screw that

carnac west being empty is k2's own fault they shoulda had the balls to make a us only server aka NO TURKS peruvians should be playing with americans not turks it makes no sense to put spanish players with the turks when spanish is america's 2nd language

if u look at k2's bull shit map where they boast about 16 million players which dont forget these numbers aren't even close to there actual numbers but america is 4.8 m , europe 6.56m and south america 3.87m NOW TELL ME why would k2 put fucking south america with fucking turkey it makes absolutely no sense NONE dont forget these #'s are bull shit dont believe them for a 2nd i myself have a notepad of own accounts / infos which is well over 100 + which in the eyes of k2 my fat ass = 100 americans

not to mention its common knowledge that the % of spanish peruvian watever players are server hoppers if k2 was actually involved with the community they'd know carnac west was bound to fail with out the cholos

marlot0

they'd know carnac west was bound to fail with out the cholos[/b]
    Cholos FTW!!

im enjoying carnar east .. I love starting on new servers, and I have found an "english / spanish" speaking clan .. so iim haveing fun..

but it sux that every 1 is lvling so hardcore, even the turks ! Oo
    coz now I can't get in any para/brah parties xDxD
    but wtf... trying to get master .. it's like 80$ to get it, but im working on it ..

Banned

carnac west being empty is k2's own fault they shoulda had the balls to make a us only server aka NO TURKS peruvians should be playing with americans not turks it makes no sense to put spanish players with the turks when spanish is america's 2nd language

if u look at k2's bull shit map where they boast about 16 million players which dont forget these numbers aren't even close to there actual numbers but america is 4.8 m , europe 6.56m and south america 3.87m NOW TELL ME why would k2 put fucking south america with fucking turkey it makes absolutely no sense NONE dont forget these #'s are bull shit dont believe them for a 2nd i myself have a notepad of own accounts / infos which is well over 100 + which in the eyes of k2 my fat ass = 100 americans

not to mention its common knowledge that the % of spanish peruvian watever players are server hoppers if k2 was actually involved with the community they'd know carnac west was bound to fail with out the cholos[/b]
    EAST also know as: Turkish world and the others with too many players legals and illegals. 55% (especially turks are koxp, dupe etc.. where u can found on every single server from k.o). and it's true k.o work with turkish this game is played more often for those guys. some of them are funny some of the just koxp dupe and are too freaking in those games.

WEST also know as empty server (u're right) with right know with 200 - 230 players 60+ . just one lvl 70 from the ally as far that I know. this server looks like when the K.O Started, but without turkish.. It's the First server that started with other ppl that not speak turkish that's why is a little bit empty. looks like a very popular private server, and without too many koxp.

In my opinnion it's ok this desicion about east and west cuz west (american ppl and more) it's looking as ARES (with most turkish ppl), so could be great if k.o get too many players from sudamerica, northamerica and europe ^^.

if u love turkish and too many players online go east, and if u love the best private server with not too many koxp go west (it's not empty but they have less players than east)

Soulshot

not to mention its common knowledge that the % of spanish peruvian watever players are server hoppers if k2 was actually involved with the community they'd know carnac west was bound to fail with out the cholos[/b]

I'm proudly a "cholo" but I'm not a server hopper.

So USA people cannot log into carnac east or they just prefer playing an English almost dead server.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast