Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

After 2 weeks.

This is a discussion on After 2 weeks. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EAST also know as: Turkish world and the others with too many players legals and illegals. 55% (especially turks are ...
Page: 2

EAST also know as: Turkish world and the others with too many players legals and illegals. 55% (especially turks are koxp, dupe etc.. where u can found on every single server from k.o). and it's true k.o work with turkish this game is played more often for those guys. some of them are funny some of the just koxp dupe and are too freaking in those games.

WEST also know as empty server (u're right) with right know with 200 - 230 players 60+ . just one lvl 70 from the ally as far that I know. this server looks like when the K.O Started, but without turkish.. It's the First server that started with other ppl that not speak turkish that's why is a little bit empty. looks like a very popular private server, and without too many koxp.

In my opinnion it's ok this desicion about east and west cuz west (american ppl and more) it's looking as ARES (with most turkish ppl), so could be great if k.o get too many players from sudamerica, northamerica and europe ^^.

if u love turkish and too many players online go east, and if u love the best private server with not too many koxp go west (it's not empty but they have less players than east)

Soulshot[/b]
    Actually in west there are the same gold farmers, speed hackers and dupers that there are in East.

I'm proudly a "cholo" but I'm not a server hopper.

So USA people cannot log into carnac east or they just prefer playing an English almost dead server.[/b]
    i have no clue but its common sense u take 2 of the bigger populations on newer servers and put them together there obviously going to be more active peru spanish watever cholos shoulda been on american server as they are americans if u ask me north americans and there south americans immo

hotsicer

having fun with turks?[/b]
    ofcourse some 1 gonna make a retard answer....

i love this server but i maybe have to quit cuz alot school but i think i stay if i find a nice sharer ...

well this server is great even its 3 partys at 1 paramun spot .. even the high population with turks its fun server and tho its not that many speedhackers like every 1 seems to say and who cares about em they cant kill you anyway

maybe sounds weird, but KO is not funny without turks xD
    Ask Carnac-West people. The most bored server ever.

i dont know if the turks are the reazon, but carnac-west didnt work[/b]

1. turks bring a lot of humour and fun times, but ko is boring when servers are empty

2. well i dont think it has anything to do with the turks, its just that theres way too little english speaking people that would give up their current good geared characters and items, to move to an all-english server.

i wish k2 merged manes with pathos or pathos with logos... or merge some of the very empty servers

T0wn3R

and i think that now the main problem aren't the turks... are the chineses xD

because of chinese people is why the prices are so hight, because of them is why crystals cost 20m.

i really dont care much about nooby turkish rogues runing around of cz with speedhack, they die of 2 hits so the speedhack is not very usefull against a good comber.

and i think that now the main problem aren't the turks... are the chineses xD

because of chinese people is why the prices are so hight, because of them is why crystals cost 20m.

i really dont care much about nooby turkish rogues runing around of cz with speedhack, they die of 2 hits so the speedhack is not very usefull against a good comber.[/b]

well if it werent for them, nobody would even farm crystals/saphires/opals maybe

what about those chineses/turks farming non stop shadow seekers, werewolfs, kailean and lard orcs and this is only talking of moradon I cannot imagine how it would be when these fokers will reach high levels and begin to do this shit on biff or even to bug the Felankor.

How is it funny¿!

A rumor is going around that there is Crystals, and Opals and all that coming into Power Up Store.

1bayarea1

lmfuckingao.. 1year ago all u hear is bann all turk ips from game.. now ppl have waht sounds like (havnt been playing ko so dun know 100%) a turk free server and noone wants to play on it cuz its to boring without 47583627 turks

There's a saying in my country, i'll try to translate it

sometimes you don't realize how important something is, until you loose it

Boyce

When do you think armbands will update? :S

When do you think armbands will update? :S[/b]
    will they? :lol:

jaja about armbands + rankings / symbols..

It took akara like 2 months?Maybe?Or more?Maybe will be the same here,who knows ^^

Boyce

What bs. Why isnt it automatic? No gms ever online west btw. Try pming them loads always offline

What bs. Why isnt it automatic? No gms ever online west btw. Try pming them loads always offline[/b]
    West is dead,period xD

Their CSW will be funny :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast