Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

After 3.5 years, should back? Whats new?

This is a discussion on After 3.5 years, should back? Whats new? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello i played KO 3.5 years ago, in Edana.. get scammed and quit. stoped to play since then. i wasnt ...
Page: 1

deLieLLL

Default After 3.5 years, should back? Whats new?

hello

i played KO 3.5 years ago, in Edana.. get scammed and quit. stoped to play since then.

i wasnt in game for toooooooo long when i was there wasnt even lvl 83 cap yet and best armor was chitin shells (like 3.5 years+-)..
    in that time i remember alot of koxper's \ cheats on servers and server's was kinda empty and dead :\\ .. it is still like that?..

so i guess there is so many new staff's in game (new item's\skills\premiums etc..)..
    im thinking about come back, to buy any char and play some
    mostly pk dont have much time for exping..

-so i just want to be updated. tell me what's new in game about classes? some importent things i need to know after 3 years ^^ ?

-the bigest question - should i come back ? there is a good game? no cheats\dupe\koxp\empty and bored servers?..
    -what server should i go to?. what servers are acctive \ dead ?

-is there gonna be new server soon?.

-tell me pls what price's of full geared char's in ur server (+/-)..
    and tell me pls (+/-) what is a average gear in ur server?.. (what items need to
    get for been good in pk and no n00bie xD) and what gear intend as gg gear and like a killer machine or undead or so..? ( and if u can the price's in USD of it)

btw im interesting about priests (int\support) \ mages \ warriors, gear's\price's ..

im hope here is some guys that can help me and give me some info and uptade me a bit (:

Is it so hard to fucking scoll through this section?
    Every fuckin day there's someone asking the same question you are asking...
    Wish we had some captcha kinda thing where you have to calculate 1+1, would get rid of this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Moomoo View Post
    Is it so hard to fucking scoll through this section?
    Every fuckin day there's someone asking the same question you are asking...
    Wish we had some captcha kinda thing where you have to calculate 1+1, would get rid of this crap.
    I think he just wants the attention..

deLieLLL

im just want to get some info and to be updated about whats going on in game\servers etc.. and about the gear's \ price's etc..

anything wrong with that?

Banned Senior Member

if you wanna comeback do so, otherwise stay out.
    simple as that...

deLieLLL

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    if you wanna comeback do so, otherwise stay out.
    simple as that...
    for do that i wana get some info..
    where should i go, etc..

and because im wana buy a char i wana know some about the items in servers and gear's cuz i dont wana buy a char and items, waste my money and later to find out that my items arent that good and that not enough and i need to invest 4x more than i did.

at the bottom line im wana know how much USD i need to invest in each server to getting a good game and a good char. and in whcih server should i do that.
    is it simpler?

I would try a private server if I was you

deLieLLL

actually im playing on private server this why im missing USKO and thining back

Quote Originally Posted by deLieLLL View Post
    hello

i played KO 3.5 years ago, in Edana.. get scammed and quit. stoped to play since then.

i wasnt in game for toooooooo long when i was there wasnt even lvl 83 cap yet and best armor was chitin shells (like 3.5 years+-)..
    in that time i remember alot of koxper's \ cheats on servers and server's was kinda empty and dead :\\ .. it is still like that?..

so i guess there is so many new staff's in game (new item's\skills\premiums etc..)..
    im thinking about come back, to buy any char and play some
    mostly pk dont have much time for exping..

-so i just want to be updated. tell me what's new in game about classes? some importent things i need to know after 3 years ^^ ?

-the bigest question - should i come back ? there is a good game? no cheats\dupe\koxp\empty and bored servers?..
    -what server should i go to?. what servers are acctive \ dead ?

-is there gonna be new server soon?.

-tell me pls what price's of full geared char's in ur server (+/-)..
    and tell me pls (+/-) what is a average gear in ur server?.. (what items need to
    get for been good in pk and no n00bie xD) and what gear intend as gg gear and like a killer machine or undead or so..? ( and if u can the price's in USD of it)

btw im interesting about priests (int\support) \ mages \ warriors, gear's\price's ..

im hope here is some guys that can help me and give me some info and uptade me a bit (:
    no not gonna be new server
    yes have hacks in turk servers
    babashopers and itens from gm un carnac west
    have new itens better you check in game or kingofknight.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sukah09 View Post
    no not gonna be new server
    yes have hacks in turk servers
    babashopers and itens from gm un carnac west
    have new itens better you check in game or kingofknight.com

stupid comment when u mention cwest

yes there is koxp yes all servers are turkish... not as active as b4, if ur english cwest is were u shud be, only english server and no there is gm bought items....... its just a 3-4 yr old server so there is iron set 3 but rare and avg gear is uniqs 1/2 but thats all old servers
    plus. we would lover more ppl in cwest the community seems to getting bigger and funner atm

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    stupid comment when u mention cwest

yes there is koxp yes all servers are turkish... not as active as b4, if ur english cwest is were u shud be, only english server and no there is gm bought items....... its just a 3-4 yr old server so there is iron set 3 but rare and avg gear is uniqs 1/2 but thats all old servers
    plus. we would lover more ppl in cwest the community seems to getting bigger and funner atm
    im played carnac west since first day
    i know have gm itens
    in 1 day one clan have itens +7 and other day clan have itens +9
    hahaha
    im preffer play with k0xps cause have pk
    not play in death server

new sets,Same cap

if u want come back - CW

The One And Only Senior Member

well,
    if you are english speaker I think you should come cwest and if u intersted I selling priest lvl 82..
    in cwest, for more info u can just check my signature,
    about koxpers?
    I didn't saw alot but I saw that gay koxpers in bowl in cwest (I dk what is going on in other servers)
    that doing bif monsters farm etc..
    about account geared with uniques +2 etc..
    I think it will cost to you around 1500usd? no?
    and you just have to check the prices
    over there..

only reason to go to cwest is that people are not as geared as other servers.
    other than that, its just a bunch of 10 year olds with huge egos, i prefer playing other servers where i cant understand the kids(ares). if you want to buy back into the game, do some research yourself on these forums in the market section.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast