Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

After getting hacked

This is a discussion on After getting hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i have never gave password email or anything else from my account and have been to 4 sites on ...
Page: 1

idiot-z

Well i have never gave password email or anything else from my account and have been to 4 sites on this computer. Here, kodb, official site and homepage which is yahoo. I just logged my 69 priest and all items were gone. Should i bother getting new or trash the account. I can get on website and nothing is chabged just armor, shield, jewelry and coin are gone from all 3 characters. I know it would take a couple months to redo all her equipment but i hate exping. So trash or keep the account? Priest is only lvl 69

DeHealer

Well, somehow u got hacked, database hack? or maybe u visited that GB company sites, idk? Thing is, make a complete scan of ur pc, and check if u have a keylogger or whatever, if so, clean it, and change all info from MyKol, if ur account is 100% secure, play again. It isnt worth IMO make a new acc in ares..

idiot-z

Did a scan and i dont go to those sites i dont need the coin. I figure it was only around 30gb or so lost, but the account is 2 ½ years old nad never a problem. There was nothing found with 2 virus scans and adaware and spybot. i dont even surf the net with this computer. I only go to 4 sites with this computer here, official site, kodb, and yahoo because it is homepage.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Wink

Did a scan and i dont go to those sites i dont need the coin. I figure it was only around 30gb or so lost, but the account is 2 ½ years old nad never a problem. There was nothing found with 2 virus scans and adaware and spybot. i dont even surf the net with this computer. I only go to 4 sites with this computer here, official site, kodb, and yahoo because it is homepage.[/b]
    perhaps you pissed off the wrong person...
    i heard some gms are getting paid to delete items
    ';-x

Same shit happen to me. You wont get any of your shit back even with proof.

ZeIda

';-x[/b]
    I heard buddah is talking bullshit. Like.. who the fuck would be dumb enough to pay a gm to get someones items deleted?
    And even if someone was that retarded I doubt even a gm in ko would delete someone`s items just like that.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

';-x[/b]
    can u prove it? because thats total bs

I heard buddah is talking bullshit. Like.. who the fuck would be dumb enough to pay a gm to get someones items deleted?
    And even if someone was that retarded I doubt even a gm in ko would delete someone`s items just like that.[/b]

That's really ridiculous shit, more bs rumors that really don't do any good at all.

Heizer

well maybe a relative/friend found out, or a good online buddy figured out your id + pw over a period of time. buti feel your pain bro, iv been hacked as well but the little bastard lives 2 states away from me and will get it soon.

couple of days ago my password was changed on my old account. only thing that was missing was warrior chitin set +5 rebirth, it was unsealed cause i wanted to burn it anyway so no harm done.

what is interesting to observe was that account was non-prem
    was gold prem before, and items that were sealed previously and that worth more than chitins +8 (like 1 +8 warrior shell and fp dd25 and roc+0 and some more items) were not touched, they are still as they are
    there was no CS tickets of any kind
    there was no "weird" mails on my account mail

i reseted pass with no problem

i never shared with any1, nobody except me knew the pass
    account name and password were hard to guess (ie: login: trtac72 pass: FGH74tjl0)
    i never visited sites that have anything to do with hacks, cheats and GB companies
    i update OS, firewall and antivirus regularly

so you explain me

idiot-z

well I have no friends that need priest stuff that bad, but i am the third one in my clan hacked in the last month. Oly is getting unplayable. I am so sick of gold farmers and speed hackers i could just quit and not think twice about it. I am just pissed because i have went through so much trouble to get items and not let people have my password. Of course i am sure they will do nothing to remedy my situation and i just renewed premmy less than a week ago so it is wastes as well.

iiason

same shit happend to me. all shit gone.

but if u seal them, they should be safe.

Pino

sometimes its really weird, i know when i got hacked they took everything except the rings.
    they took, in,sb,re+1,re shellset7 shard8 md8 but left the rol+1 and the rol. really weird :S

DAFAQ Senior Member

well I have no friends that need priest stuff that bad, but i am the third one in my clan hacked in the last month. Oly is getting unplayable. I am so sick of gold farmers and speed hackers i could just quit and not think twice about it. I am just pissed because i have went through so much trouble to get items and not let people have my password. Of course i am sure they will do nothing to remedy my situation and i just renewed premmy less than a week ago so it is wastes as well.[/b]

U got hacked?

I am really sorry for u coz I know u are very caution with your account.

NEMANYA

Solution No.1- gift me char...
    Solution No.2- gift me char...
    Solution No.3- gift me char...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast