Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

After getting hacked

This is a discussion on After getting hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well as a closer to this thread I did finally get something from customer support. They said they cant rollback ...
Page: 3

idiot-z

Well as a closer to this thread I did finally get something from customer support. They said they cant rollback or give my items back to me. I sent another ticket saying that was unacceptable. They then put what they say are items comprable to my lvl on the account. This is the funny part they put +5 shell and +8 int jewelry and breaker +6. I about laughed my ass off. Do they not have a clue? I was so insulted I said screw it i will just rebuild myself and sell for usd. Who uses +8 int jewelry on a priest? I dont think i have over 7400hp anymore either i didnt put the equipment on but i dont think i want to even mess with it. I hate people that think it is cool to hack peoples accounts and sell the stuff.

Hypnos

I've never been hacked in this game until now. Sounds just like what happened here.

Account I made from scratch last year. I never told anyone the information. All of my gear was sealed. No one knew my answer. Username wasn't even close to my char name. I don't browse KO forums normally, nor click links in them. Didn't log on to the website recently. Password was not a dictionary word and was not guessable. Same for username.

Only time I've entered in my seal answer in the past 40 days was ONCE today.

I was walking around moradon merchants a lot today. Logged out to do something else. Logged back in to find all of my sealed and unsealed items of any value, gone.

Still scaning my PC for viruses and torjans. So far nothing.

Guess I'll format and make a new char from scratch again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123