Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

After hitting 80...

This is a discussion on After hitting 80... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; get 100%... pimp yourself out by boss hunting/trading... help your friends out with items/lvl... go on a pk spree to ...
Page: 6

petsmar2

get 100%...
    pimp yourself out by boss hunting/trading...
    help your friends out with items/lvl...
    go on a pk spree to get more nps to donate to your clan or get a better symbol...
    make a pk vid...
    practice a lot till you got l33t skillz...
    dcz character...
    learn turkish...

Banned

full equip ur char than go cz pwn!

Help clannies get parties together. Help organize BF parties or help fellow nubie mages @ EW. might as well get some insurance% cuz u will b towered.
    I dunno, farm isiloon is my job lately.

Terrorblade

After 80 I would spam on ko4life to be best spammer here h34r:

Banned

i hate it when people say wtf u gonna do once u hit 80?
    think bout it the only thing u cant do when ur 80 is EXP and thats the thing every one hates the most
    u can still do all the things u were able to do from 70+....
    if u dont like any thing else in ko and acually only enjoyed the time u were exping then 2 things i have to say
    1. i dont recomend this game for u
    2. go dlvl ur self bak to lvl 1 and exp all over again=D[/b]
    WORD!

arenita

After getting lvl 80, I dont think anybody want to continue exping same char. When I reached lvl 80, I thought I was going to have soooo much fun pking all day... but few humans in ares server, then most of the time I cant find cool ppl to pk with (yeah! when you reach lvl 80 you start to be selective on pk parties). So I got bored... stoped playing sometime and made some other stuff.

Now, I thought to restart and Im participating in clan activities (csw, isi, felan, etc) and sometimes go to ed to make some money (that is actually impossible!!!).

I made a new char and Im exping it... wanna try something diferent ingame... but Im taking it slow...

Havoc2

At 80 I plan on farming a shit load of GB's gearing myself out. And selling GB's for usd to pay for gold prem every month. Use the $$ from dungeons to pay for scrolls every day, scroll for every pk session, get dragon and sell account.

Banned

Become considered the best player in your server.

Icy

go outside and shit

gift icy items cause you love me

Banned

80 is for losers

get to 80 @ 100% and click ok when u die h34r:

liveupstairs

i heard there will be a patch to make lvl cap 85... so maybe you should try 80 100%

instant 81 :P then go 85 and making your seeking party number godly

everyone will go.. "ooohhh" seeking xx - 85 <3

What is there to do?

Go to dungeon once a day...
    Pk couple times a day...

But what else is there to do? If your not in a big clan who doesn&#39;t kill isiloon, felankor, ultima, etc.

And don&#39;t give the response go outside and shit.[/b]

I am struggling with this same question. most just sell their char and leave start a new one or whatever... but if want to stay.....

farm the crap out of everything, help clannies lvl up,

KirbyKommando

Sell it, start playing poker, create infinite moniez.

solid.

No but seriously, if you have the willpower to exp to 80 in this dead game, get fucked over by turks every day, you might aswell do it, chances are you&#39;ll become pretty succesfull.

Tha_Diablo

first of all ROFL, because you writing a huge essay on a forum; yea buddy u got a life....NOT!!; :lol: :lol:

2nd of all you dont get any vagina, i bet u look like this playing KO

PS:i don&#39;t even know this guy who is talking crap, he most definetly has no life talking shit to somebody he doesn&#39;t know over the internet, good job..[/b]
    whahahahahahah why post pictures of yourself on the internet? :blink:

you are looking for some relationship? :unsure:

whahahhahahaha i dont know you; your right .... but i know what you were saying...and that was brainless talk from a little kiddie

whahhahaha you really made my day with that picture because people who know me in game also know what i look like... and shall i tell you a little secret... i ALMOST look the same ... whahahhahahaha.... funny guy...and about the vagina.... well too be honest im almost like you .... 15 years old with no brains no looks and i never had a girlfriend in my life..... whahahahah... i love the generalazition of gamers your showing :P

but mr.kiddie.... just keep the idea you are having of me in your head... because it will make you feel a lot better then when you know the truth about me.... that will be a complete shock for you that you cant handle...

ps: stop posting pictures of yourself.... this aint a dating site!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast