After like 12 pm's from human side in C.West

This is a discussion on After like 12 pm's from human side in C.West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All of you noobs who calling ro1A cheater , my friend from human side told me in the 2nd lunar ...
Page: 1

All of you noobs who calling ro1A cheater , my friend from human side told me in the 2nd lunar war commanders wrote " omfg ro1A has dmg cheat he spike people over 2k dmg " you noobs faggots orcs side had Ap boost because we always lossing , i play legit and never used cheats , i have high lvls in this account and i wont risk him even if it was new one.
    Ask before you blame others.

And yea i really did spike people for 2000 and even for 3500 , but i have items ( no matter what ) and i have nice lvl and we had Ap boost , so stfu and dont call me cheater. ( you , the commanders in human side ) .

I've got like 12+ Pm's calling me with names , people thought i had dmg cheats or w/e , i explained them we had Ap boost for war because orc side always lossing and my friends in human side told me commanders wrote shit about me , i hope its not elektrik because elekrik you good enough to understand we had Ap boost and i not lvl 80 or cheater ( as i said if it was you )

For example :

You can close this topic i dont need comments , just want people in C.West to notice it.

P.S , be ready to die in the 3rd war , by my " cheats " .

And we care? :huh:

And we care? :huh:[/b]
    I do , as i said admins can lock , i only want to explain what happend , i dont want comments , i dont want people to call me cheater.