Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :(

This is a discussion on After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he scammed than also my friend idk how he did and thoose shit but he told me it was " ...
Page: 2

Bonzblade

he scammed than also my friend idk how he did and thoose shit but he told me it was " RL" friend from iko anyway i ll let him post the story here

Waiting for a response from Ikoria.. this is truly sad if its what actually happened; appropriate actions will be taken.

Kill him!

edit: sad story

wooder

i did buy a warrior and he scam me for it

name on warrior is IZaaNSeRol lvl 72

fuk i heat u guys why u all time do scam on ppl

Bonzblade

thats the warrior what my friend bought and after some month he took it back so somthing like that

wooder

omg im really mad ikoria is a fuck noob all tell me ikoria is gg AGR and he is from sweden like me fuck he give all bad for all swedish guys no1 never trust any from sweden any more

my friend was going to buy a char from him...good thing he didn't h34r:

wow i didnt know iko scammed so many :S
    i feel bad coz i was the one who stipped his account for justice but now i c he deserved it

I sent Ikoria a msn linked to this topic, no response as of now.. Soon i might start banning his accts, but i really want to hear what he has to say first. Hope it's not a Aba / Ihadrice kinda thing where we never see them again once the shit hits the fan ._.

I sent Ikoria a msn linked to this topic, no response as of now.. Soon i might start banning his accts, but i really want to hear what he has to say first. Hope it's not a Aba / Ihadrice kinda thing where we never see them again once the shit hits the fan ._.[/b]
    wait for ikoria to come. accusations dont really mean much when u have no proof whatsoever. and if any1 believes anything ali1989 says then u must be gullible person. all he does is lie to try to have a good positive image but hes full of shit 95% of the time =)

BuryMeInBlack

detective team = me, dagonius, shahai, exit, kaan[/b]
    what are u 5 playing cops and robbers?

wait for ikoria to come. accusations dont really mean much when u have no proof whatsoever. and if any1 believes anything ali1989 says then u must be gullible person. all he does is lie to try to have a good positive image but hes full of shit 95% of the time =)[/b]
    u retard go to hell i hope u die somewhere
    i can get hundreds of vouchers
    i dont need to lie i always had good positive image
    u fucker u call me duper i remember u wasnt banned coz u was trying sell shells+9?
    stfu motherfucker

AND TO ALL MODS U CANT WARN ME FOR THIS HE STARTED AT FIST

what are u 5 playing cops and robbers?[/b]
    no, the judge

wait for ikoria to come. accusations dont really mean much when u have no proof whatsoever. and if any1 believes anything ali1989 says then u must be gullible person. all he does is lie to try to have a good positive image but hes full of shit 95% of the time =)[/b]
    u fucker i got no proof?

Sitzungsstart: Samstag, 12. Januar 2008
    (F) [K][A][A][N] [B][E][R][K][A][Y](F) jeder der mich kennt weiß ich hab herz aus beton! ([email protected])
    Johannes ([email protected])
    (00:45) Johannes: now u can log if u like
    (00:46) Johannes: and there is an imir+2 and iron belt in the inn hostess
    (00:46) [K][A][A][N] [: u bought?
    (00:46) Johannes: no I just let a friend use them
    (00:46) Johannes: he was rouge
    (00:46) Johannes: and I felt he needed them more then I did
    (00:46) Johannes: cause I hardly die anyway, cause im good he really sux
    (00:46) [K][A][A][N] [: oh cool from u
    (00:46) Johannes: xD
    (00:47) [K][A][A][N] [:
    (00:47) Johannes: xD
    (00:47) Johannes: now he bought an priest instead so I guess he wont need the imir, he might need the iron belt but we will see
    (00:47) [K][A][A][N] [: lol u Need it more for sure belt of life sucks:/
    (00:48) [K][A][A][N] [: wow u got rlly good gear would look nice on lvl 80 mage
    (00:49) Johannes: hehe

He said to ganbitsu he dosnt know anything about their old account and he didnt do anythit?
    then someday i get pm from Iko asking me if i can find him lvl 80 mage i said yea sure why not
    i dealed with thestrom and we made a deal.Iko said he will buy it for sure in 3 days...and he wanted sell me lvl 78 mage for 300$ coz i help him
    3 days later i pm iko and he tells me he dosnt have $ and dead died.I had to block thestrom coz he sold all his items and made char clear for sell
    i told iko that i m rlly pissed and that he broke my heart
    then he said: u can play my mage it has playable items.
    I DIDNT know anything about shahai or w/e i was inactive 1 year
    i logged in and was kinda surprised.Completes+8 ,3x sse and other good items
    i never logged in the second time i logged in Iko askt me to off coz he needs acc.
    i said sure its ur char so i logged off.and 1 hour later i got this pm that he got an IB and imir+2 back from friend
    it was fishy for me coz madhava told me he scammed shahai.So i told madhava to search for shahai i wanted clear with shit.
    and then Dagonius came into convo. i askt what items he got he was 100% right even the ss+0 was there
    then i pmed Soultaker that he s vouching for me anytime that i m not a scammer
    30 mins later Ganbitsu came on and gave me unseal pw
    i unsealed all items and gave him back.
    now triplefuckerog tell me i m lying.
    Iko told Dagonius he lost the account and same time i had login and with same items like shahai had.
    i never scammed any1 and never will ,this was justice.

Scandium

Finally ppl start to understand things faster!!!!

Knoisy

I dont really like ali , but as I see so far , even though theres a lack of proof , iko is indeed a scammer.
    when someone is accused by many people ( refer to javier and gillete ) hes most definately a scammer even when theres no hard proof against him.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast