Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :(

This is a discussion on After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Iko... -.- sucks when you cant even trust somebody you call a friend , im so sick of two faced ...
Page: 3

sexy Owa

Iko... -.- sucks when you cant even trust somebody you call a friend , im so sick of two faced people playing into people's trust only to steal in the end... i do hope this all turns out false though -.-. and ali tripple wasnt banned for selling +9 shells because he had clearly stated that entire topic was a joke .

I dont really like ali , but as I see so far , even though theres a lack of proof , iko is indeed a scammer.
    when someone is accused by many people ( refer to javier and gillete ) hes most definately a scammer even when theres no hard proof against him.[/b]
    I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU
    how u cant like me when i dont know you and you dont know me?:S
    Btw i get with almost every1 good friends
    dont talk b4 u know me
    i dont like you 2

Knoisy

oh I know you dont like me , and believe me I have known you for a long time and dont flame me as I am on your side in this case

oh I know you dont like me , and believe me I have known you for a long time and dont flame me as I am on your side in this case[/b]
    " i dont like you 2 " wasnt serious
    just pisses me off
    even when i bring light in a dark room people still keep telling me i m a fucker?
    triple rlly pisses me off earlier we were friends i think i remember laughing with him and now fuck his brain
    i dont have anything against som1,i always try to be nice to every1 but then he said i m lieing 95%
    how come when i m lier i never scammed any1? or that so many guys trust me?
    go to hell ffs, i even pmed majix that i dont wanna fight with any1. i try to be friend with every1
    i dont care which race which culture or religion
    a human is a human but u guys keep fucking me coz i m a turk and yeah i m a turk but still i m much better than many here
    last we saw ihadrice and aba scamming every1 said they are trustable...what happent?
    Tez scammed my items and gbs tooo i never posted this >< tez u fucker u still owe me money of the iron belt i dropt
    hate people telling me i suck or w/e go to hell ,they arent many but i dont want that u guys say 95% shit i say....
    i m rlly trying to dont swear

Knoisy

Tez scammed many people ( not necessarily directly ) and was a big cheater ( I think thats another point we agree on )

when someone is accused by many people ( refer to javier and gillete ) hes most definately a scammer even when theres no hard proof against him.[/b]
    that ferruzo guy on these forums has been accused of scamming like 50 times and yet hes still not considered a scammer.

i wont argue with u ali, all u do is cry and pray for my death so i&#39;ll wait till u grow up in 8 years to a decent age then we can talk

ps: tez still hasnt paid for that ib either xd

that ferruzo guy on these forums has been accused of scamming like 50 times and yet hes still not considered a scammer.

i wont argue with u ali, all u do is cry and pray for my death so i&#39;ll wait till u grow up in 8 years to a decent age then we can talk [/b]
    i dont cry but why fight with som1 when u can be friends with him?
    I dont wanna be friend with you just stop fucking me i dont wanna say bad words
    i changed my life, in reel life i also flamed a lot and had word fights with many friends
    2008 i excused me for everything and grow up this year getting 19

sexy Owa

i wont argue with u ali, all u do is cry and pray for my death so i&#39;ll wait till u grow up in 8 years to a decent age then we can talk

ps: tez still hasnt paid for that ib either xd[/b]
    meh Ferruzo is considered a scammer in many people&#39;s eyes but he wont get banned until people start talking to admins like human beings and not like children spamming them in caps -.-, but this is about iko anywho has anyone talked with him recently about this? :/

Ganbitsu

I sent Ikoria a msn linked to this topic, no response as of now.. Soon i might start banning his accts, but i really want to hear what he has to say first. Hope it&#39;s not a Aba / Ihadrice kinda thing where we never see them again once the shit hits the fan ._.[/b]
    U might wait long time cos he has msn on but usually is afk.

But just to clear things out - my original char was Shahai, and I knew Ikoria since Magic_HQ times and thought him as friend since we always played together, even after he left to Tormentors - after knowing some1 for over 3 years u usually get to trust him (unfortunately). So when one day he offered to give me his account, I agreed after some thinking (the account was supposedly hacked before). When I got Ikoria it was almost empty except +6 completes and elixir - so I moved my items from Shahai and sold her. When NCS was activated I renamed to Daenerys. Then after like a month (3 months since i got the account) the pass got changed. CS refused to help me unless I give all CC numbers that were used for the account. Since i bought only 3 prems for it I asked Iko for other CC numbers. After few tries he gave me some 4 digits and said that&#39;s the only cc he used for the account. CS stated the data I gave them was insufficient/wrong. So after few such atempts I gave up and let it be.

Today I got message that Kaan got pass from Iko and the account has IDENTICAL items as I had be4 I lost access. Funny enough he didn&#39;t change unseal pass. He just renamed the char to Ilovechips.

AND TO ALL MODS U CANT WARN ME FOR THIS HE STARTED AT FIST[/b]
    Im an admin so i can do what i want?

Im an admin so i can do what i want? [/b]
    nic unban me pls i mean my IP
    i sent ya the 10$ back,pls

Togashi

I have seen enough to judge IkoRia. Im also very dissapointed since i remember when i was lvl 50 mage and he was like 30 and was amused with my pillar of fire in kalluga valley on smilodon xp. We played a lot together since then and i would NEVER accouse him of any scammings. Actually when this shit happened we accused another friend of us, whom we didnt know that well, but also knew password to ikorias account.

I considered IkoRia as a good friend, but this situation has given me nothing else but solid proofs that it was him and noone else standing behind that scam. I would probably never find out about this if he just sold the items and dumped that account, but he was dumb enough to play on the account, and keep the stolen items on it. Some people will say that he could have just bought the items from someone, but this would be too much coincidence for items like Belt of Life,Lightning Belt,Crimson DD 15 helmet, which are kindda specific noob items that were on both accounts.

IkoRia is hardly reachable through msn, when Shahai got scammed of the account it took a lot of time to contact him. dont throw shit at kaan here, because all he is saying is pure facts and not his interpretation...

I also dont care what kaan has said or done before... all he did this time was confirming what items were on the account. Every single one item was an item that Shahai lost. So if you wanna throw shit at anyone here do it on Iko...

I have seen enough to judge IkoRia. Im also very dissapointed since i remember when i was lvl 50 mage and he was like 30 and was amused with my pillar of fire in kalluga valley on smilodon xp. We played a lot together since then and i would NEVER accouse him of any scammings. Actually when this shit happened we accused another friend of us, whom we didnt know that well, but also knew password to ikorias account.

I considered IkoRia as a good friend, but this situation has given me nothing else but solid proofs that it was him and noone else standing behind that scam. I would probably never find out about this if he just sold the items and dumped that account, but he was dumb enough to play on the account, and keep the stolen items on it. Some people will say that he could have just bought the items from someone, but this would be too much coincidence for items like Belt of Life,Lightning Belt,Crimson DD 15 helmet, which are kindda specific noob items that were on both accounts.

IkoRia is hardly reachable through msn, when Shahai got scammed of the account it took a lot of time to contact him. dont throw shit at kaan here, because all he is saying is pure facts and not his interpretation...

I also dont care what kaan has said or done before... all he did this time was confirming what items were on the account. Every single one item was an item that Shahai lost. So if you wanna throw shit at anyone here do it on Iko...[/b]
    danke togashi

IkoRia

I told myself I woulden&#39;t answer on this post, but since people here love to bend the truth I have to write this even tho im against it.

First: Shahai senario is true with a little twists ofc but all stories are bendable. Point is tho, I sunk as low as it gets, I saw an way back a took it cost of an old friend which botherd me but the egger to get back took over... I&#39;m truely sorry for it, and there is no excuse really isen&#39;t who I was and who I&#39;am. BUT for the record and this should be on the record, this is the ONLY wrong step I have taken in 3 years I played this game, it isen&#39;t an excuse either but it should be noted. I never steped over corpse or anything like it to get where I was.

Second:
    My items as I had I don&#39;t have the energy to quote. Rom+3 and fr+3 was 100% legit wasen&#39;t scammed or whatafuck you said. and NO my clan wasent dead when I had them. and I didnt dupe hack or scam to get ANY of my former items. I know people like scapegoats but I wasen&#39;t a black sheep. or a shady person. I was a guy who more or less everyone let me use there acc and I woulden&#39;t touch ANY items on those acc.

Third:
    What you guys did to the acc now, is more or less exactly the thing I did, absolutly with thinking of the things you took from the acc. I dont want to create headlines same as when I got hacked/scammed I know who did it but I wont create headlines. The only problem with what you guys took, is that the items you took from the acc that wasen&#39;t shahai&#39;s wasen&#39;t mine it was a friend.

Fourth:
    To explain why I acted as stupid to keep all items as togashi expressed it. was cause when I was ready to buy myself back I at least have the chance to give it back. I&#39;m not sure if I would have when I was there but I like to think I would have.

You did right to bust me, and I truely am sorry. This will end this chapter, I know some people knew me and can look a side this to remember me.

GL to everyone

I told myself I woulden&#39;t answer on this post, but since people here love to bend the truth I have to write this even tho im against it.

First: Shahai senario is true with a little twists ofc but all stories are bendable. Point is tho, I sunk as low as it gets, I saw an way back a took it cost of an old friend which botherd me but the egger to get back took over... I&#39;m truely sorry for it, and there is no excuse really isen&#39;t who I was and who I&#39;am. BUT for the record and this should be on the record, this is the ONLY wrong step I have taken in 3 years I played this game, it isen&#39;t an excuse either but it should be noted. I never steped over corpse or anything like it to get where I was.

Second:
    My items as I had I don&#39;t have the energy to quote. Rom+3 and fr+3 was 100% legit wasen&#39;t scammed or whatafuck you said. and NO my clan wasent dead when I had them. and I didnt dupe hack or scam to get ANY of my former items. I know people like scapegoats but I wasen&#39;t a black sheep. or a shady person. I was a guy who more or less everyone let me use there acc and I woulden&#39;t touch ANY items on those acc.

Third:
    What you guys did to the acc now, is more or less exactly the thing I did, absolutly with thinking of the things you took from the acc. I dont want to create headlines same as when I got hacked/scammed I know who did it but I wont create headlines. The only problem with what you guys took, is that the items you took from the acc that wasen&#39;t shahai&#39;s wasen&#39;t mine it was a friend.

Fourth:
    To explain why I acted as stupid to keep all items as togashi expressed it. was cause when I was ready to buy myself back I at least have the chance to give it back. I&#39;m not sure if I would have when I was there but I like to think I would have.

You did right to bust me, and I truely am sorry. This will end this chapter, I know some people knew me and can look a side this to remember me.

GL to everyone[/b]
    my english isnt that good? so u scammed ?if yeah....bro why? i could help ya out anytime with anything.
    this is just a game but the friendship is real.I ll still keep you in my eyes as a friend just it wasnt fair to shahai.I gave all back what u took.
    i didnt touch any of ur nps or exp

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast