Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :(

This is a discussion on After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u retard go to hell i hope u die somewhere i can get hundreds of vouchers i dont need to ...
Page: 4

Hey cutie Senior Member

u retard go to hell i hope u die somewhere
    i can get hundreds of vouchers
    i dont need to lie i always had good positive image
    u fucker u call me duper i remember u wasnt banned coz u was trying sell shells+9?
    stfu motherfucker
    AND TO ALL MODS U CANT WARN ME FOR THIS HE STARTED AT FIST
    no, the judge[/b]
    hahaha LOL at over-reaction

my english isnt that good? so u scammed ?if yeah....bro why? i could help ya out anytime with anything.
    this is just a game but the friendship is real.I ll still keep you in my eyes as a friend just it wasnt fair to shahai.I gave all back what u took.
    i didnt touch any of ur nps or exp[/b]
    friendship through the inet is just as fake as this game is. not trying to start a flamewar but its a fact

soooo sad but i wish u much fun
    i ll forget this ,u had maybe a bad time.like i said its only a game and pm me if u need something
    like irl help.Iko is GG which did something wrong
    in my heart u are the same GG person and respect to you that you admit it
    now at least u can sleep well.

friendship through the inet is just as fake as this game is. not trying to start a flamewar but its a fact[/b]
    maybe ur friendship but i still got connections with guys who quitted game 2 years ago...we talk about problems or w/e
    then ur friends arent reel friends

maybe ur friendship but i still got connections with guys who quitted game 2 years ago...we talk about problems or w/e
    then ur friends arent reel friends[/b]
    nono.. ur not right. my friends are only the real ones

i don't mean that You can't talk about your problems with "inetfriends". its only thing if they turn against you, you can't beat em up because you dont see them in reallife.
    Like in this example good friends turn to enemy's and scam each other etc.

Did you ever "scammed" a friend whilest drinking a beer in a bar?

Ali....ive known you long time m8, since the all day golem xp with john!!

These people jumping all over you are fools.....dont mind them at all. They are here only to flame and makes posts go up.

Ikoria- You telling Ali that he did the same thing u did is completly wrong. What you did cost someone items that took time and effort to achieve. You robbed someone. What Ali did was justice. He made it right Why should you have been givin a chance to make it right? You scammed him in first place. Who says you would have made the right choice after such a bad one. Its only right he recieves them back gurrenteed and not on a far out hope that you would turn to good again.

Justice has been served.....

Ali, Deutschland Uber Alias!!! Hope i spelt it right.

Mabey what i say doesnt matter. Know one knows me. But i must defend a good friend ive known for a very long time.

IkoRia

Well All nps was gone so either u took it or gave the acc away, I dont say I dont understand that you guys did it but it makes you the same as me.

And that you took only the items shahai had is a lie aswell. We+2 wasen't shahai's wasen't even mine I borrowed it from a friend. and all the GBs that was on the acc that you took, a friend them bought them last night, I just vouch for him and kept them on my acc. So in the end we are the same just in your eyes im a bad person or something like that.

I dont say you did it but u most have given teh acc away or something like that

I really think you did the right thing I dont blame you what so ever by giving shahai's items back to him.

I always respected you as a player and as person and I will continue to. what bothers me tho is that you didn't ask my side of the story before all this, but nvm.

friendship through the inet is just as fake as this game is. not trying to start a flamewar but its a fact[/b]
    Non flame but opening discussion / non hijack topic
    Actually there has been a research on this topic some time ago that showed how life has been integrated and social behaviour into the internet. And makes it easier and friendships are actually the same

But i duped friends :P and i know some people that have actually been scammed in real life by family members...

About Ikoria; naughty naughty

sexy Owa

so what "appropriate action" will be taken, now that he admitted to doing it and apologized saying it was his only bad move in 3 years of playing i always looked to iko as a trustworthy friendly person and id be willing to bet he wont do it again...but still what is going to be done :/

if there was realy a we +2 on it we'll gift it back. I'm already happy iko admit that he did the things so we just gift his account back.

i hope you learned a lesson iko it hurts when you backstab someone but it hurts more if you backstab someone that realy likes you man.

Everyone know you are a good player and damm how much i didn't ask when you came back to play with me to get togheter lvl 80.

i'm very dissapointed but i hope you talk with shahai you made him quit this game and it was a big loss for us.

to bad it had to end like this that you scammed a friend. At least you admit it, i don't find much people like you who did something wrong like this and admit it. I have respect for that. But it won't make you innocent.

I hope sha can forgive you.

If you want you both can come and talk on ventrilo about it.

Always welcome for that.

And about ali he know what he did wrong it the past but he is helping already few times with investigations about scammers and getting peoples accounts back he is doing good things now even he had a bad past. You have to gift people somethimes a 2nd chance.

So i suppose Iko can do this too, respect is something you have to gain.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK Can someone sum up what's happend nice and short

IkoRia took items - Borrowed what ever.

Got found out about it

Someone has then logged on the char and has wipped it off all items and wiped out the np?

I want a simple staight answer and who has done what.

sexy Owa

OK Can someone sum up what's happend nice and short

IkoRia took items - Borrowed what ever.

Got found out about it

Someone has then logged on the char and has wipped it off all items and wiped out the np?

I want a simple staight answer and who has done what.[/b]
    to my knowledge he was caught, the items were taken and the NP's werent touched

IkoRia

Sens I did it I think I should explain.
    After I got hacked I let shahai have the mage. Then I took it back. Then now they took it back and some items that wasent mine or theres. And they donated all nps to New hope. '
    I think thats the short story

and for soultaker: I'm glad you feel the way you feel its make you bigger in my eyes. I woulden't have been so big I think. I'm glad you will do the right thing to the items that wasen't mine. and I dont really care for the nps that you donated sens I can say I kinda deserve it.

So now I guess my time with this is over.

lollerfausto

haha so much drama. and soultaker aka dennis i know what you did in ko and your not 100 % legit either dude get over it this game makes everyone a greedy mofo that go crazy for pixels

ban him... for 10 years (not perms)

come back and be a new good gun baba

sexy Owa

ban him... for 10 years (not perms)

come back and be a new good gun baba[/b]
    10 years? -.- this game will be long gone by then imo.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast