Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :(

This is a discussion on After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; haha so much drama. and soultaker aka dennis i know what you did in ko and your not 100 % ...
Page: 5

haha so much drama. and soultaker aka dennis i know what you did in ko and your not 100 % legit either dude get over it this game makes everyone a greedy mofo that go crazy for pixels

[/b]
    you can always pm me about it or make a post. I don't need to proof my legitness i'm sure people know me good enough for that.

i'm not a greedy mofo ^^

get over it this game makes everyone a greedy mofo that go crazy for pixels

[/b]
    I will have to disagree with you here. It does not make everyone a greedy mofo that go crazy for pixels, this is just the excuse everyone who is greedy uses when they behave silly thinking they can get away with it in the online world but are subsequently caught. And this does not refer to Ikoria specifically; at least he had the good grace to handle it honestly in the end. Its just a general remark : not all people are the same.

Ps: The NP thing was a bit lame though. I might understand it if it was punishment for np transfer or duping but in this case it does not really make sense.

Banned

>< wow

talked to ikora about it today and it&#39;s all getting fixed.

Ganbitsu

Ps: The NP thing was a bit lame though. I might understand it if it was punishment for np transfer or duping but in this case it does not really make sense.[/b]
    Well he said "this account is now yours" many times as I wanted to make it clear be4 I got rid of my old account. Of course I don&#39;t have it on paper with his sign on it but generally I&#39;m still owner of the account...

Togashi

To clear things out... we DID NOT TAKE any WE +2 or GOLDBARS... It was NOT on the account... Actually from the stolen items we are still missing :

Lightning Erenion +7
    Rol+0
    Elemental Pendant +1
    Secret Silver Earring +0

We also cleared all transformation scrolls,magic hammers,skill scrolls,pots, 780 000 coins, 2 or 3 talia armors, 70 acid pots etc...

ITEMS WE TOOK that were Shahais BELONGINGS:

Complete Set +8
    Crimson 15 DD helmet
    Imir Ring +2
    2x SSE +0
    IB
    SS+0
    BOL
    Lightning Belt

We also took Silver ring that did not belong to us from the account, which does not even compensate in 10% the other items that are missing or you traded away.

You have given that character to Shahai and he could donate the Nps anytime he wanted before you scammed the account back, so i dont know why you are so mad about it. Because He donated national points on HIS account ? We donated the nps, so when he quit clan the account wont be able to be sold with over 1 mil nps on it and the scammed back as before. Making the account free of nps makes it less attractive for other people to buy it...

By saying that we became the same as you, you are just proving how clear you think your conscience is after what you have done...You didnt rob a random person, you have robbed your friend. You have not only sinned by stealing, you have also broken trust that was given to you by so many people that were ready to defend you in such situations as this one. If it wasnt proven, I would probably talk the shit out of myself trying to defend you in this post... You stolen the items, we just took what is ours.

Again we DID NOT GET any WE +2. I would probably take it though if it was on the account.

aruc

would anyone here treat nicely a person who is a scammer ?? -.-

i mean like he only steals a rol so if you have the chance to get rol back you log in his account and only get 1 rol back out of 10 ??

thats a lol for everyone complaining that the getting back items / account was too much..

there is no enough compensation for the psychological damage lol

MacedonianSlayer

Thumbs down

detective team = me, dagonius, shahai, exit, kaan[/b]

kids lol no life aga <_<

Togashi

kids lol no life aga <_<[/b]

And your incredibly smart post proves how wise you are...

IkoRia

Well there was
    Rol+0
    we+2
    ep+1

on the acc for sure.

btw
    there wasen&#39;t a LE+7 on the acc was an elysium traded for chaotic, and I assume u took the chaotic. Cause I honestly haven&#39;t gotten rid of anything.

Ali/kaan, even wrote to me aprox 15:00 (my time gmt+1) "u forgot to seal the we+2". sens he posts msn logs im sure he can post that one aswell.

what pendent where used when u cleaned it out then?

AND
    Why "they" should/shoulden&#39;t treat me nicely is because the items wasen&#39;t mine. So the wave continue&#39;s. Now The guys Gold bars he bought and I vouch for as a "known person" will be forced to chargeback the money. and this will continue.

Togashi

ye it was elysium forgot...

kaan logged ilovechips and has given items to 3xit noob char
    i logged dagonius and got items from 3xit which were the above ones...(elysium instead of LE) I got no goldbars or WE nor did i get any pendant or other items that were scammed of Shahai. We DID NOT RECEIVE and staff either. I was told that you must have traded them away.

i logged in ilovechips and unsealed all items then i just gave them my noob account kaanmadie12 i had to do it fast coz irl friends was waiting at door and i was actn like i wasnt home
    they were earlier 2b after ikoria told me that he s going out for date...i told him that his we+2 wasnt sealed then logged off and cleared irl things and then got invited to 3xit´s convo with dagonius
    but then i saw that it wasnt there anylonger after 1 hour~ at same time 3xit added me to chat about lost items
    i didnt look at each item coz i had to be fast and i was lagging
    i m sure fist got all the items i gave maybe i left some items in inn but i logged off after i traded all sealed items
    maybe in that second i was so excited that i forgot it somewhere
    but no idea where rol ep+1 are and the chaotic i just tryed to save the good items like ib imir+2 completes+8
    :S damn would suck if i traded som1 else coz server was fucking laggy to unseal 1 item it took 1 min
    dagonius just check char again maybe u forgot them somewhere

now iko ffs u r trying to make me bad?
    FUCK you, you scammer u deserved it to be perm banned
    i tryed to stick to you wanted offer you come play my char even u scammed
    but now i c u are piece of shit u want me to post convos from us 2?
    SURE
    (01:21) [K][A][A][N] [: he said: he knows 100 guys from swe that dosnt listen to him
    (01:22) [K][A][A][N] [: and i listen even i dont know him
    (01:22) Johannes: ofc
    (01:22) Johannes: cause u r a good guy
    (01:22) [K][A][A][N] [: ty
    (01:22) Johannes:

BUT YOU ARENT MY FRIEND.this convo was about a guy who lives in sweden i didnt know who he was but i tryed to help him

Sitzungsstart: Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008
    (F) [K][A][A][N] [B][E][R][K][A][Y](F) jeder der mich kennt weiß ich hab herz aus beton! ([email protected])
    Johannes ([email protected])
    (15:10) [K][A][A][N] [: bro u forgot to seal we+2

and here u got. yeah i said u forgot to seal we+2 and i saw 2b and when i logged in 2b wasnt there i thought probably u took it.
    i am not like and will fuck any1 for pixels...one time scammer always scammer so ban him pls whoever

EVEN IF I WOULD HAVE THE FUCKING 20gbs I WOULDNT GIVE YA SINCE U ARE A MOTHERFUCKING SCAMMER u dont deserve to be in my msn since i always HELP when som1 needs help and dont tell my 4 years known friends: come play my account rebuild it....oh it got hacked? srry i wasnt it. i DONT HAVE the mage anymore
    and then u ask me if wanna buy it? FUCKER
    probably u wanted scam me also? U fucking retard i even offered you to borrow you money
    i bet u ll be one day alone also irl guys like you piss me off
    instead of saying sorry ok bye bye ko4life.... you wanna make me like look scammer? Fuck ur brain.
    ban him permanent pls

(01:02) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: bro i saw som1 selling on cafegeveze for 950 ytl thats like~
    (01:02) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: hmm
    (01:02) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: 700$
    (01:03) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: i ll ask a trustable guy if he can get me one
    (01:03) Johannes: yea that would be great, I will sell you the mage as soon as I find a 80 char to buy :P
    (01:03) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: tell me a price
    (01:03) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: make pls cheap
    (01:03) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: remember old days
    (01:04) Johannes: I honestly dont know, I had an offer on 400$ 3 days ago with some basic I could sell 300$
    (01:04) Johannes: to you
    (01:04) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: and u have to tell me how high would you go for a lvl 80 mage
    (01:05) Johannes: hmm I havent really set myself to a max price yet, depending on "how" naked it will be
    (01:05) Johannes: I dont think I can afford str0m
    (01:05) Johannes: but
    (01:05) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: STr0m wants a lot
    (01:05) Johannes: like 1000~ if I get basic stuff and so on
    (01:05) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: tooo much in my opionion
    (01:05) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: ok
    (01:05) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: i think i can find something for you
    (01:05) Johannes: that would be cool

u wanted scam me also:O?

Banned

u fucker i got no proof?

Sitzungsstart: Samstag, 12. Januar 2008
    (F) [K][A][A][N] [E][R][K][A][Y](F) jeder der mich kennt weiß ich hab herz aus beton! ([email protected])
    Johannes ([email protected])
    (00:45) Johannes: now u can log if u like
    (00:46) Johannes: and there is an imir+2 and iron belt in the inn hostess
    (00:46) [K][A][A][N] [: u bought?
    (00:46) Johannes: no I just let a friend use them
    (00:46) Johannes: he was rouge
    (00:46) Johannes: and I felt he needed them more then I did
    (00:46) Johannes: cause I hardly die anyway, cause im good he really sux
    (00:46) [K][A][A][N] [: oh cool from u
    (00:46) Johannes: xD
    (00:47) [K][A][A][N] [:
    (00:47) Johannes: xD
    (00:47) Johannes: now he bought an priest instead so I guess he wont need the imir, he might need the iron belt but we will see
    (00:47) [K][A][A][N] [: lol u Need it more for sure belt of life sucks:/
    (00:48) [K][A][A][N] [: wow u got rlly good gear would look nice on lvl 80 mage
    (00:49) Johannes: hehe
    He said to ganbitsu he dosnt know anything about their old account and he didnt do anythit?
    then someday i get pm from Iko asking me if i can find him lvl 80 mage i said yea sure why not
    i dealed with thestrom and we made a deal.Iko said he will buy it for sure in 3 days...and he wanted sell me lvl 78 mage for 300$ coz i help him
    3 days later i pm iko and he tells me he dosnt have $ and dead died.I had to block thestrom coz he sold all his items and made char clear for sell
    i told iko that i m rlly pissed and that he broke my heart
    then he said: u can play my mage it has playable items.
    I DIDNT know anything about shahai or w/e i was inactive 1 year
    i logged in and was kinda surprised.Completes+8 ,3x sse and other good items
    i never logged in the second time i logged in Iko askt me to off coz he needs acc.
    i said sure its ur char so i logged off.and 1 hour later i got this pm that he got an IB and imir+2 back from friend
    it was fishy for me coz madhava told me he scammed shahai.So i told madhava to search for shahai i wanted clear with shit.
    and then Dagonius came into convo. i askt what items he got he was 100% right even the ss+0 was there
    then i pmed Soultaker that he s vouching for me anytime that i m not a scammer
    30 mins later Ganbitsu came on and gave me unseal pw
    i unsealed all items and gave him back.
    now triplefuckerog tell me i m lying.
    Iko told Dagonius he lost the account and same time i had login and with same items like shahai had.
    i never scammed any1 and never will ,this was justice.

I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU
    how u cant like me when i dont know you and you dont know me?:S
    Btw i get with almost every1 good friends
    dont talk b4 u know me
    i dont like you 2[/b]

oh I know you dont like me , and believe me I have known you for a long time and dont flame me as I am on your side in this case[/b]

Tez scammed many people ( not necessarily directly ) and was a big cheater ( I think thats another point we agree on )[/b]
    THAT WOULD BE COOBOYP2.......ali he made another account cause he cant stay away from his conspiracy theories of the world out to get him lol

never scammed anyone and infact got back many peoples items and account you little twat.....and ali knows i never cheated or scammed so he would be the wrong person to try to get on your side or become friends with.....infact your the scammer since you did the same as a hacker deleveling a account...u didnt earn all 10 levels...you only earned 4 at best and you scammed 6....anyways we all know who you are and everyone hates you as it is....try to be good on this account cause you dont want it banned do you?

anyways sad to see if this true cause iko is a stand up guy....i would let admins and mods there jobs guys and see all the proof and get in touch with iko personally.....until i hear from a admin that its true i will trust IKO and not believe people like coolboy who accuse and convict before they actually do there homework[/b]

Banned

THAT WOULD BE COOBOYP2.......ali he made another account cause he cant stay away from his conspiracy theories of the world out to get him lol

never scammed anyone and infact got back many peoples items and account you little twat.....and ali knows i never cheated or scammed so he would be the wrong person to try to get on your side or become friends with.....infact your the scammer since you did the same as a hacker deleveling a account...u didnt earn all 10 levels...you only earned 4 at best and you scammed 6....anyways we all know who you are and everyone hates you as it is....try to be good on this account cause you dont want it banned do you?
    anyways sad to see if this true cause iko is a stand up guy....i would let admins and mods there jobs guys and see all the proof and get in touch with iko personally[/b][/b]
    he lvled another guys mage to lvl 80 very sad :"( and he randomly comes and accusses ppl of scamming once in a while

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast