Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :(

This is a discussion on After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wtf knoisy is aviv?...
Page: 6

wtf knoisy is aviv?

Banned

he lvled another guys mage to lvl 80 very sad :"( and he randomly comes and accusses ppl of scamming once in a while[/b]
    yup....he reminds me of someone from salem witch hunt trials....everyone is a WITCH in his eyes lol

wtf knoisy is aviv?[/b]
    yup

you guys didnt know? ...i have known for some time but he has been good for most part and said nothing bad so i left him alone.....but now once again the old aviv SHINES through.....attention seeking whore who has no life or friends and cant stay away from making up lies about everyone and everything

yet another band wagon jumper

anyways stick to topic....IKO is not a scammer until admins get proof, do there research and find the proof.........end of story

Ganbitsu

anyways stick to topic....IKO is not a scammer until mods and admins get proof, do there research and find the proof.........end of story
    [/b]
    Shame u didn't read the topic be4 u posted, but what would one expect from u...

Iko admited he scammed me so yes he is a scammer and there is no need for admins to confirm anything else...

Banned

aviv is my friend :huh:

Before anything else just to be clear : there should not even be need to say that what Iko did was low - it should be obvious without any further comment ..
    And Shahai, I am really glad you got back what was yours and I hope to see you in-game soon

but ?

i didnt touch any of ur nps or exp[/b]
    We donated the nps[/b]

Well he said "this account is now yours" many times as I wanted to make it clear be4 I got rid of my old account. Of course I don't have it on paper with his sign on it but generally I'm still owner of the account...[/b]
    Understood and you are right, I had not realised that the account was completely given to you rather than shared: since the account is yours the NPs are also yours to donate. You could had done it at any time. But even so, the time it was done makes it look as if it was done out of spite, rather than anything else, especially since you did not/could not reclaim the account. And it wont really protect anyone, only de-lvling would do that : a lvl 78 account is easy to sell, even with only (!?) 400 NPs, so this won't stop Ikoria from scamming again, should he wish to do so, it will only limit the amount of USD he can get from the sale. Given the circumstances you might had been right even in doing that, since he would be selling what is not his to sell but this is still a very fine line to walk. You see, it gives Iko the stand to label you as he does and complain (convicingly or not is a different story but donated nps twist it) about items that were not yours or his, or possible chargebacks and continued mess and pass the fault for this continued mess to you.

PS: Tez, I believe Ikoria admits he scammed those items, so we can't really argue that part of the story ...

peintre

yup....he reminds me of someone from salem witch hunt trials....everyone is a WITCH in his eyes lol
    yup

you guys didnt know? ...i have known for some time but he has been good for most part and said nothing bad so i left him alone.....but now once again the old aviv SHINES through.....attention seeking whore who has no life or friends and cant stay away from making up lies about everyone and everything

yet another band wagon jumper

anyways stick to topic....IKO is not a scammer until admins get proof, do there research and find the proof.........end of story
    [/b]
    '

WARNING!!! tez/aja was more then 2 times found guilty,,
    1st time hee said ok sorry wont doo it agian
    2nd time after months of denial hee said "youd doo it too iff you were smart enough"

everything this bewildered no good scum says must bee understood as slander in some extent

nothing tez/aja says can bee taken as proof or truth

and 2 all you new forum googlers here on ko4retards, be ware off tez and all his little forum trolls!!!

silverblade i just stipped account and gave items back
    i didnt donate any exp or lost exp i gave the pw to togashi,shahai,soultaker we had a convo
    and then i left msn coz my irl friend were waiting almost 1 hour

Ganbitsu

silverblade i just stipped account and gave items back
    i didnt donate any exp or lost exp i gave the pw to togashi,shahai,soultaker we had a convo
    and then i left msn coz my irl friend were waiting almost 1 hour[/b]
    It wasn't Kaan who donated as he said he left early. I said "ok" to the donation cos i could have made it long time be4 as the account was mine. in the items I got back there was no Rol, Ep+1 nor Elysium+7 (the staff I used be4 scamm) neither WE+2 or any gold bars.

Banned

if he did wow sorry for misunderstanding....i didnt read all 4 pages....just the 1st and this last one lol

i cant beleive he would scam :unsure:

I did not say you did Ali- sorry if it came out that way. I just pointed out it was confusing the way it was written down and that it has possibly lead to this thread being longer than it should had been. Scammed, found out, admitted, done and dusted it should had been and we would had all been better for it. Instead we are still arguing about items and NPs while we know that Iko scammed, and I am as bad as everyone else in this I guess

Banned

'
    WARNING!!! tez/aja was more then 2 times found guilty,,
    1st time hee said ok sorry wont doo it agian
    2nd time after months of denial hee said "youd doo it too iff you were smart enough"

everything this bewildered no good scum says must bee understood as slander in some extent

nothing tez/aja says can bee taken as proof or truth

and 2 all you new forum googlers here on ko4retards, be ware off tez and all his little forum trolls!!![/b]
    same goes for you dumbass

also i never did it the 2nd time...i was saying you would though thats all...get ur facts right.... again *sigh*

but ur right i did a wrong once ingame and after finding out the truth about a certain duper i stopped all contact with him unlike players like painter who still bought duped items knowningly from him.....anyways way off topic....get back on topic

painter and aviv should are brothers?

I did not say you did Ali- sorry if it came out that way. I just pointed out it was confusing the way it was written down and that it has possibly lead to this thread being longer than it should had been. Scammed, found out, admitted, done and dusted it should had been and we would had all been better for it. Instead we are still arguing about items and NPs while we know that Iko scammed, and I am as bad as everyone else in this I guess [/b]
    now he s lieing about i scammed the items?
    rofl he s the guy who scammed good friend and then said i have no mage ,then tryed to sell me his mage ><....we all know how it end just pisses me off that he trying to make me bad coz i was the guy who justiced it.Just ban him and its over.
    YES ikoria was a GG.
    "WAS"
    tez i couldnt believe it but it got weird when Ikoria had next day iron belt and imir ring+2
    and for felix the short version:
    Iko tells shaihai u can have my mage.
    Shahai sells his account and equip iko,and rename it danerous.A few months later booom password is changed and iko is weird on msn he gives wrong information etc.
    my old friend shahai decides to quit ko....then a few months later iko asks me for lvl 80 mage and tells me if i find him 1 he sells me ikoria for 300$ i say ok
    i talk with thestrom and he makes for me good price even paypal but then iko sais sorry cant buy no money...i tell him i can lend you some money but he sais i need 600$ i had only 300$ and yeah i would have given him if i had it.then he asks me if i wanna play with his mage i say ok why not.First day char has playable items completes+8....
    i askt 3xit about char and he told me shahai got scammed on it and etc i wanted find shahai and talk with him but he was nowhere
    then a few days later i c iron belt and imir ring +2. i pm 3xit and tell him...then got invited conversation with dagonius i added SOultaker coz he s my clan leader and good friend i was shocked coz always said Ikoria is GG. And when even the Pet was right " minion" i decided to just give items back to shahai
    iko u know i could get from you much more just had to tell you i found lvl 80 mage he wants ur char +500$ i know u would accept it so i would have money and items and char but i decided to not do it.Now iko telling us on char were we+2 and 2b,i saw all 2 and then they werent there probably he took it ><
    felix pls ip ban Ikoria so he cant scam any1 else.
    One time scammer always scammer.
    Same with Aviv he s also a fucking scammer (to delvl a friend to 70) thats more than scam ....
    i know tez didnt duped/cheated and scam .....hmmm coz he owes me still 1/5 of iron belt but it could be also my mistake coz i was inactive that time and when i askt for money he said wait and didnt pm me back.
    But i think tez is also not a scammer he s just a business man....yeah maybe i said he s scammer...yeah he owes me +40gbs and yeah he burnt some items of me ...but that was maybe coz i was inactive....
    AND ROFL AT AVIV? No life ? lvl 80 at girakon? damn i m sad for you dude i always liked ya coz u had no irl friends u was the guy who was whole day on and never had to go out with friends or w/e just sad for you
    when i was 14 i never was at home....

Ali before you start telling people what to do, Shall we delve into your SHADY past and see how that affected the server?

Banned

i know tez didnt duped/cheated and scam .....hmmm coz he owes me still 1/5 of iron belt but it could be also my mistake coz i was inactive that time and when i askt for money he said wait and didnt pm me back.
    But i think tez is also not a scammer he s just a business man....yeah maybe i said he s scammer...yeah he owes me +40gbs and yeah he burnt some items of me ...but that was maybe coz i was inactive....
    AND ROFL AT AVIV? No life ? lvl 80 at girakon? damn i m sad for you dude i always liked ya coz u had no irl friends u was the guy who was whole day on and never had to go out with friends or w/e just sad for you
    when i was 14 i never was at home....[/b]
    dude i told you 100 times msn me to resolve that....i dont remember any of it so i need details and if i owe it i got no probs paying for it but i dont remeber my account passwords with the rest of the gold bars i own...i think there is around 100 gold bars on 2 accounts....i been trying to get gm&#39;s to resend me passwords to the emails i registered with

i did burn your items i think though but maybe 1 or 2 max.....they were easy enough to replace though...they were not uber items lol

tbh i would like to have som1 right now who sells gbs for 2 $
    farm mastodons is soooo hard u cant imagine ... cant pk coz u have 0 coins sucks so hard
    and me said many times srry but at least i never scammed any1

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast