Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :(

This is a discussion on After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahbout the nps , i remeber on vent that i SAID , lets donate his nps to lasthope then i ...
Page: 7

KalaBunga Senior Member

ahbout the nps , i remeber on vent that i SAID , lets donate his nps to lasthope then i siad edit i mean newhope ,.

But i did not do it. i only said that line , i was giving login at sometime cause could not be bottored to login anyways , so i went afk for some time cutting patatoes to make dinner.

so if you want you can blame me for the idea of tanking nps , but i am not the person who press or loged it and donate his nps.

anyways back to this new game i brought for 5$ totale war of rome seems quite intresting.

dude i told you 100 times msn me to resolve that....i dont remember any of it so i need details and if i owe it i got no probs paying for it but i dont remeber my account passwords with the rest of the gold bars i own...i think there is around 100 gold bars on 2 accounts....i been trying to get gm's to resend me passwords to the emails i registered with

i did burn your items i think though but maybe 1 or 2 max.....they were easy enough to replace though...they were not uber items lol[/b]
    it was my first md+8 and the tota+7 i wanted back coz i got a warrior that time
    but np about items but if u can find the gbs would be rlly nice <3
    i dont care rlly since we were always good friends but u pissed me off when u kicked me off char and didnt even say ty

Banned

Ali before you start telling people what to do, Shall we delve into your SHADY past and see how that affected the server?[/b]
    i just want to know one thing

why doesnt anyone blame k2 when duping or macros get out of hand?

everyone blames the sellers of duped gold bars and blames the macroers but yet no one ever says a word about k2 and takes actions against them...instead you send them another 25 bucks for gold lol

ironic if you ask me

the_man_slayer

and me said many times srry but at least i never scammed any1[/b]
    thats like saying you gave all of germany aids but at least u didnt murder anyone lol

So now I guess my time with this is over.[/b]
    i hope that doesnt mean ur quiting tho =[

as tez always says, &#39;everyone deserves a second chance&#39;

altho the last time he sed that it didnt end well XD

kidding (^.^)

Banned

thats like saying you gave all of germany aids but at least u didnt murder anyone lol

kidding (^.^)[/b]
    lol true true shit happens but not for all....i said give ali a 2nd chance and he has recovered well xD

tms i was also wrong on matte ur old buddy xD

kidding (^.^)[/b]
    i just forget this rlly silly comment of you.
    My gbs killed som1? no
    my gbs made any1 unhappy? no
    i scammed any while i sold gbs? no
    and i bet 90% of players want bus dupe back.
    rlly silly of you.

MillionVoices

I think you people need to go outside and stop arguing over this game.

Banned

I think you people need to go outside and stop arguing over this game.[/b]
    word

frozen_sorc

very good news, i am happy u got ur items back

and shame on u iko....

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Lightbulb

Its actually not hard to figure out whats rly going on. Imo iko is a bad target. U can do better than that soultaker, coz this attempt is a failuare.

About this topic, dont fuking share ur accounts u idiots.

SlyBogey

Its actually not hard to figure out whats rly going on. Imo iko is a bad target. U can do better than that soultaker, coz this attempt is a failuare.

About this topic, dont fuking share ur accounts u idiots.[/b]
    iko is a bad target ? :lol: you are accusing soultaker with something ? just think for a 2nd time and that write if you are still thinking same.. what kind of wrong things u have seen that soultaker has done.. just the opposite side he has done many great things for himself and for the people around him.. so just go to your own way magyk

word[/b]
    i think he was talking to u also.

and ali i like how u make one post saying u still think iko is gg and you&#39;ll help him then a few posts later u call him a fucking scammer and hopes he dies i just posted saying that u lie too much and i wouldnt trust u and u wanted me to go to hell and bla bla. all ur posts are immature and shows how stupid u really are. nobody wants dupe gbs back except for the noobs who cant afford pots and cant keep up with a low market.

anyways iko&#39;s guilty, once a scammer always a scammer imo. and once a dupe items seller always a dupe item seller. that&#39;s all i have to say =)

SlyBogey

and ali i like how u make one post saying u still think iko is gg and you&#39;ll help him then a few posts later u call him a fucking scammer and hopes he dies i just posted saying that u lie too much and i wouldnt trust u and u wanted me to go to hell and bla bla. all ur posts are immature and shows how stupid u really are. nobody wants dupe gbs back except for the noobs who cant afford pots and cant keep up with a low market.

anyways iko&#39;s guilty, once a scammer always a scammer imo. and once a dupe items seller always a dupe item seller. that&#39;s all i have to say =)[/b]
    he said he will help first then he sweared him bec. he revealed somethings after that post.. next time try to read things more clr OG

anyways iko&#39;s guilty, once a scammer always a scammer imo. and once a dupe items seller always a dupe item seller. that&#39;s all i have to say =)[/b]
    he s saying we stole items ><
    once a retard always a retard?
    learn to read at first i wanted help him then i go sleep come back and see he s telling about me i stole something?
    and about nobody wants dupe gbs back that maybe coz u are on a newer server where u had to farm from begin.
    stop making posts about me,keep talking shit u ll make me more known
    i m stupid? sure
    yeah u are right now go and masturbate or w/e u wanna do
    i saw on youtube som1 making "pussy homemade" maybe later i ll post you link
    read first then post

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Its just an obvious promo topic. King thing, mod thing and now this. CONSPYRYZY! There are no spoooon! And iko as a bad target is what u see. It would have been better if this would have been some more random and dumber target; so evidence, approval from community, soultakers ego+++ and ban. As u see its not going so well.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast