Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :(

This is a discussion on After long research we found out that Ikoria is a scammer :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :S i never excpected tyhis from ikoria...
Page: 8

MxU

:S i never excpected tyhis from ikoria

KalaBunga Senior Member

Its just an obvious promo topic. King thing, mod thing and now this. CONSPYRYZY! There are no spoooon! And iko as a bad target is what u see. It would have been better if this would have been some more random and dumber target; so evidence, approval from community, soultakers ego+++ and ban. As u see its not going so well.[/b]
    just wondering when this topic was made , people got couge to post what they wanted to say for long time now , but they were afraid to get flamed alot.

Togashi

Its just an obvious promo topic. King thing, mod thing and now this. CONSPYRYZY! There are no spoooon! And iko as a bad target is what u see. It would have been better if this would have been some more random and dumber target; so evidence, approval from community, soultakers ego+++ and ban. As u see its not going so well.[/b]
    Either you are retarded or you didnt read the whole topic. IkoRia ACKNOWLEDGED that he scammed the items. I dont see why you attack soultaker, when all he did is posted that iko is a scammer and its proven.

I see no sence further in this topic cuz its just going too far. Too many people talking about things they have no idea about and trying to draw some attention.Although I respect that IkoRia admited to the scam, he will still stay a scammer in my eyes, and unfortunately I will never be able to trust him again.

We are still missing some items, which I consider to be lost and not possible to get back. We didn´t take the items that IkoRia claims to be missing. After what happened I wouldn´t also be surprised if he took them and was trying to make himself a victim (not accusing him of that cuz for that i dont have proofs). I only know that we managed to get SOME of the items back, all of which belonged to Shahai (a.k.a. Ganbitsu on ko4life).

IkoRia scammed, and got cought. He´s not a victim, he´s the sinner. Its easy as that and live with it.

KalaBunga Senior Member

no point in disucssing wiht him fist. in the end he says diez is full of randoms skill lvl went way down

Ganbitsu

If u knew Soul u wouldn't say such rubbish, he's a straightforward man and his actions are always what they are not what they might be...

Of course this comes from a guy that got scammed by some1 he thought as friend... So I guess u won't change ur mind but pls don't throw shit on Soul.

Also pls don't change this topic into Tez vs Ali or all vs Ali topic.

Btw I'm just wondering how long will Tez still be a good flame target whenever he posts xD

they can vs me all but many guys know i m a GG so i dont care got enuff friends

IkoRia

now iko ffs u r trying to make me bad?
    FUCK you, you scammer u deserved it to be perm banned
    i tryed to stick to you wanted offer you come play my char even u scammed
    but now i c u are piece of shit u want me to post convos from us 2?
    SURE
    (01:21) [K][A][A][N] [: he said: he knows 100 guys from swe that dosnt listen to him
    (01:22) [K][A][A][N] [: and i listen even i dont know him
    (01:22) Johannes: ofc
    (01:22) Johannes: cause u r a good guy
    (01:22) [K][A][A][N] [: ty
    (01:22) Johannes:

BUT YOU ARENT MY FRIEND.this convo was about a guy who lives in sweden i didnt know who he was but i tryed to help him

Sitzungsstart: Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008
    (F) [K][A][A][N] [E][R][K][A][Y](F) jeder der mich kennt weiß ich hab herz aus beton! ([email protected])
    Johannes ([email protected])
    (15:10) [K][A][A][N] [: bro u forgot to seal we+2
    and here u got. yeah i said u forgot to seal we+2 and i saw 2b and when i logged in 2b wasnt there i thought probably u took it.
    i am not like and will fuck any1 for pixels...one time scammer always scammer so ban him pls whoever

EVEN IF I WOULD HAVE THE FUCKING 20gbs I WOULDNT GIVE YA SINCE U ARE A MOTHERFUCKING SCAMMER u dont deserve to be in my msn since i always HELP when som1 needs help and dont tell my 4 years known friends: come play my account rebuild it....oh it got hacked? srry i wasnt it. i DONT HAVE the mage anymore
    and then u ask me if wanna buy it? FUCKER
    probably u wanted scam me also? U fucking retard i even offered you to borrow you money
    i bet u ll be one day alone also irl guys like you piss me off
    instead of saying sorry ok bye bye ko4life.... you wanna make me like look scammer? Fuck ur brain.
    ban him permanent pls

(01:02) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: bro i saw som1 selling on cafegeveze for 950 ytl thats like~
    (01:02) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: hmm
    (01:02) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: 700$
    (01:03) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: i ll ask a trustable guy if he can get me one
    (01:03) Johannes: yea that would be great, I will sell you the mage as soon as I find a 80 char to buy :P
    (01:03) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: tell me a price
    (01:03) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: make pls cheap
    (01:03) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: remember old days
    (01:04) Johannes: I honestly dont know, I had an offer on 400$ 3 days ago with some basic I could sell 300$
    (01:04) Johannes: to you
    (01:04) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: and u have to tell me how high would you go for a lvl 80 mage
    (01:05) Johannes: hmm I havent really set myself to a max price yet, depending on "how" naked it will be
    (01:05) Johannes: I dont think I can afford str0m
    (01:05) Johannes: but
    (01:05) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: STr0m wants a lot
    (01:05) Johannes: like 1000~ if I get basic stuff and so on
    (01:05) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: tooo much in my opionion
    (01:05) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: ok
    (01:05) (F) [K][A][A][N] [: i think i can find something for you
    (01:05) Johannes: that would be cool
    u wanted scam me also:O?

I have no idea where u got that I said you took them... I said that you know there was a WE+2 on the acc, that togashi said it wasen't that was all I said. And that you know I didnt trade any of the items away. ONLY trade I did was elysium+7 for a chaotic+7 otherwise ALL shahai's items should have been on the acc +we and gbs... I had no idea what was going on to the acc after I went out. All I know everything shahai and a little more was on teh acc when I left. that I seriously daubt was misstraded. and for the record is 20gbs and we+2 more then imir+2and iron belt.

And that you think I would scam you is just lame... I could have Scammed if I was a Scammer... I sold account gave all info after I got hte money as normal as it gets. Still have some acc which I would "steal" if I was a scammer...

and IF I wanted to scam you as you so nicely put it then I would have accepted you to "borrow" me money as you so nicely asked, you told me I could borrow like 500$ or so dont really remember the convo, and I said I dont like to borrow stuff or whatever... Don't remember it word by word like you.

Soultaker you said you wanted to talk to me, you can contact me on msn, and we can talk futher if you still are intrested in what we talked about.

Well This topic got out of hand which it wasen't suppose to be, considering I haven't denyed anything after confrontation. I will stay out of this, cause this isen't a place for me.

For the ko-admins, I don't mind being perm banned, if it makes people happier... I have everyone I talk to on msn.

GL with it all to everyone involved.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I thought Ikoria sold the char. Is it the same Ikoria on forums the one being charged with scam, or the one that bought the account?

Cuz as far as the original Ikoria, all I know is that GlarFist trusted in him, and Jack (RatherBeDead/RatherBeGay/PaintingRed) trusted in him aswell, and those two are among people that wouldn't relate to scamers.

Togashi

I thought Ikoria sold the char. Is it the same Ikoria on forums the one being charged with scam, or the one that bought the account?

Cuz as far as the original Ikoria, all I know is that GlarFist trusted in him, and Jack (RatherBeDead/RatherBeGay/PaintingRed) trusted in him aswell, and those two are among people that wouldn't relate to scamers.[/b]
    IkoRia never sold the char... the original IkoRia is the one who started the character, than was in Magic_Hq, and then in Tormentors, where he was Assistant.

He quited game, but didnt sell the char. He ´gifted´ the character and it was renamed to Daenerys. After 3 months he sent CS ticket and took it back with all the items that didnt belong to him.

So to your question, Yes its the original IkoRia that was trusted not only by GlarFist or RatherBeXXX, but also many other people from diez, including the scammed person who knew him from almost the beginning of diez

Slide-EYE

Well i dunno anything about this case, but shahai was friend of mine since i was with him in styx etc and i didnt know Iko but i worship him as a one of best mages ... even Iko did rly bad thing, he admit it and trying to solve it to clean up his name and i rly cant stand what all others are just doing there ... Defending lost honor of Iko in this case is pointless and also blaming someone u rly dont know ( Magyk vs Soul aka Dennis with doble "N" ) is pointless aswell - as far as i know Soul, hes rly good guy, always use brain when talking ( the thing that some of u guys would need to use too ) a help a lot ... u can just ask ppl like suma etc ... Someone may regret that also the same thing about trust in somebody ( like shahai trusted iko ) is just the same and would happen that soul will someday hack someone etc etc etc ... i do believe in him!

I'm rly glad that Iko admit his fault in this and thats the way i wont think, that hes "fucking scammer" but just "ppl that disappointed me" anyway u have your honest and faced it, not ran away like all scammers around to scam anyone else ...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ok I am locking this up and moving into the admin section in 24hr . Too much is getting off the mark and I would like this to be disgussed between the seniour staff because seems alot of people have been things they should not have been.

I spoke to a few people on msn at some silly hour this morning about all this , I got a few sides of a story but personally it's more about a clan problem rather than somthing that needs to be dragged out of here. In future can cases like this be given to global mods or admins 1st so we can then take it all in and get down to the facts.

I would personally bebanning several people at the moment as all have crossed a line I find aceptible.

/locked

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678