Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

After merge.

This is a discussion on After merge. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Will the servers that get merged be any active? What do you think? I hope one of the 3 servers ...
Page: 1

Default After merge.

Will the servers that get merged be any active? What do you think?
    I hope one of the 3 servers (Resurrection/Atilla/Anatolia) will be active enough to start on. Assuming all of em will be turkish tho, what one of the three is the best one to start and play at? Based on activity?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

I'd have to say even people from other servers will go to anatolia, it has C-west's english community, some of the newer servers and will have it's fair share of turks so I'd bet on that one.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    I'd have to say even people from other servers will go to anatolia, it has C-west's english community, some of the newer servers and will have it's fair share of turks so I'd bet on that one.
    I really hope that the english community doesn't quit now when the turks arrive, often happens that the english community just ain't think it's fun anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    I really hope that the english community doesn't quit now when the turks arrive, often happens that the english community just ain't think it's fun anymore.
    1000 times more fun to play against hordes of turks than just fightning the same 8 guys every day xD
    wargrim, rdamas75, iRaiden and 5 others like this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

I don't think they will honestly, too much time spent and they cry and shit but when they see how somewhat easy it is to beat some of these +10 turk players they'll prolly stay.

Anatolia will be like turks vs english community.

Quote Originally Posted by ray0909 View Post
    Anatolia will be like turks vs english community.
    turkish player will school cwest players i will aslo be educate in the process...

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    turkish player will school cwest players i will aslo be educate in the process...
    Turkish players aren't that special tbh. They just know how to use descent properly and how to CP on duffs lal

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Turkish players aren't that special tbh. They just know how to use descent properly and how to CP on duffs lal
    lol they're always with cp SPAM DAAA DURATION POTIONS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    ur clan will be disbanded in few days check official forum.. "CL who is banned their clan will be auto disbanded and NP of banned character reduced to 0" started with 3 server today

so the best bet is anatolia? i thought the one with diez in it will be the most active because diez seemed to be pretty active compared to c-west.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Can't really put all of them in the same bag BUT if you do, don't forget the acid pots. they own that shit lol

Only diffrence is that turks will have CSW.

You will have someone to play against in cz so everyone should be happy about this exept the few players that only wins because they bought the best gear ingame for usd.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Can't really put all of them in the same bag BUT if you do, don't forget the acid pots. they own that shit lol
    Do acid pots even work anymore? I never saw them being used in USKO.

I think Anatolia will be a good server , I sure community English and Spanish can work together for face to the turks , I read in Spanish forums and groups of facebook , some old schools back to play this server , and another people looking gather together for make a decent group of players and fight vs the turks . don't worry about items , maybe the firsts 2 months the price re high later can buy top items from turks , keep ur gbs and farm a lot ^^ , obvious the firsts weeks , this guys from CW who don't have real skills and always based their power on items , will hide, until they get top items with $. But people who enjoys playing at a disadvantage, based on skills, will have fun a lot, although occasionally receive beatings =). There Turks with great skill and others really lousy players , not afraid of the Turks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast