Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50
Like Tree10Likes

After merge.

This is a discussion on After merge. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by rdamas75 turkish player will school cwest players i will aslo be educate in the process... yep and ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Member ray0909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    turkish player will school cwest players i will aslo be educate in the process...
    yep and the english community will be united to fight them.

  2. #17
    Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Whats up guys it been awhile lol. Whats new in KO wheres the most active English people at now days. i also herd euko has a afk bot now.

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    @Canofwhopass: USKO Is launching a server merge, this means the servers C-west C-east and Ionia will be merged together to a new server named Anatolia. Manes pathos girakon will be merged together and named as Attila, and there you have Diez,Cypher,Olympia as Resurrection. Scheduled merge date should be: 08/06/2013. Apart from that KO is dead as always.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Rougean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    Whats up guys it been awhile lol. Whats new in KO wheres the most active English people at now days. i also herd euko has a afk bot now.
    Both EUKO and USKO has the "bot" which is called a genie and is basically a very weak form of koxp that can only be used at spots like paramun etc in eslant.

    Activity wise all servers has been dead for a while, but with the merge I believe atleast those servers will get active.
    EUKO has been inactive for around 1month, but a few days ago MyFamily team (Animosity / BBP members) made a comeback and the server been pretty good.

  5. #20
    Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    613

    Default

    sounds good im thinking of coming back myself

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brazil - Soccer Land (PELÉ THE KING)
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Both EUKO and USKO has the "bot" which is called a genie and is basically a very weak form of koxp that can only be used at spots like paramun etc in eslant.

    Activity wise all servers has been dead for a while, but with the merge I believe atleast those servers will get active.
    EUKO has been inactive for around 1month, but a few days ago MyFamily team (Animosity / BBP members) made a comeback and the server been pretty good.
    ur gay nico, i will slap u on the face

  7. #22
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    The proof will be in the pudding.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ray0909 View Post
    yep and the english community will be united to fight them.
    Let's all nation transfer to one side and form a English and Spanish speaking army. Only then will we stand a minor chance.

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewey52 View Post
    Let's all nation transfer to one side and form a English and Spanish speaking army. Only then will we stand a minor chance.
    everyone is welcome on orc side

  10. #25
    SLADE a.k.a. Hiedra Senior Member DRAKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Walking Away
    Posts
    130

    Default

    the merge will be awesome for who got strong items, people who dont got strong items, no way to play . .

  11. #26
    Senior Member AlexBeepBeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAKE View Post
    the merge will be awesome for who got strong items, people who dont got strong items, no way to play . .
    Its not true ! If we gonna merge with ce the prices will be dropped so will be not hard to buy 8/9 items...

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAKE View Post
    the merge will be awesome for who got strong items, people who dont got strong items, no way to play . .
    and how is that different with the situation now?

  13. #28
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    and how is that different with the situation now?
    did he say it was different on the first place?

  14. #29
    Senior Member fugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Me and a few old Nefarious clannies will be active in the Anatolia (c-west merge server)! just like old times :3

  15. #30
    Member ray0909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    everyone is welcome on orc side
    Yeah!! all nation transfer to Orc side

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Upgrading after restart
    By infected in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 12:56 AM
  2. Merge with KnightOnlineRanking FTW.
    By Killgannon in forum Feedback
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 05:23 PM
  3. Broken Armor after magic hammer
    By BobGreensley in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 12:09 AM
  4. Problems after latest patch
    By Cava in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:13 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •