Again k2

This is a discussion on Again k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just changed email at my mail like every time i changing and thats what i got when i pressed ...
Page: 1

JustM3

I just changed email at my mail like every time i changing and thats what i got when i pressed on the link :

OOPS!

KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site.

I not sure if its illegal ID , never had this before ,the ID of the account has %#%#$%#$

Banned

umm... %#%#$%#$... ok..

thinks like k2 doesnt like bad words...

sexy Owa

I just changed email at my mail like every time i changing and thats what i got when i pressed on the link :

OOPS!
    KnightOnlineWorld.com has detected the use of scripting and/or data that it did not like. This may have terminated any processes you were currently involved in while on this site.
    I not sure if its illegal ID , never had this before ,the ID of the account has %#%#$%#$[/b]
    i used to get that scripting error when submitting tickets, it usually means you typed something the computer isnt ment to identify as words

JDgarth

i think it might be a firefox problem if your using it not sure though

i think it might be a firefox problem if your using it not sure though[/b]
    Holy shit i had the same problem , but when i press on the link its also open my firefox and usual i use explorer , can it make problems? anyway i sent ticket , its been 5 days and still not answering except the first auto message.