Age Limit To Recive Money In W.U?

This is a discussion on Age Limit To Recive Money In W.U? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey..If someone send me money in W.U...Is there a age limit to get it?Like 18+?Or can be any age?...
Page: 1

Hey..If someone send me money in W.U...Is there a age limit to get it?Like 18+?Or can be any age?

th3killer

u must be 18+ years of age with a valid i.d.

DeX

as long as u have an identity or a document to prove that you are the one that the money is being sent to, i think there is no limited age :P

u must be 18+ years of age with a valid i.d.[/b]
    my friend who was 16 got money aswell, and sended aswell but idk the real limit..

Well...I'm not doing Online,don't I just need the Confirm Code + how much money I'm receiving and the person's full name who sent me it??

yep, confirm code+money+name and all info of other guy u need..

yep, confirm code+money+name and all info of other guy u need..[/b]
    Thought so..Don't know why people telling me you need to be 18+ h34r:

DeX

Well...I'm not doing Online,don't I just need the Confirm Code + how much money I'm receiving and the person's full name who sent me it??[/b]
    Yeah, but you also need an ID to prove that you are the one that the money is being sent to, i.e : if you send me money, even if you give me the MTCN code + full name, i cant send a friend to pick it up for me. Why? because the money is being sent to my name not to his name.

ZZ :s

KalaBunga Senior Member

when i sold my char + items true wu , just picked up my ID(i was just 17 at that time) went the closet WU thing that does wu shit. showed my ID gave the code and i got my euros:P

mammlea2

Hey..If someone send me money in W.U...Is there a age limit to get it?Like 18+?Or can be any age?[/b]
    wouldnt it be much easier and accurate to phone a local WU office?

u do not need to be 18
    u just need the mtcn number + sender&#39;s info (name, city, province/state, country ) + valid photo id (u shud noe better wts considered a valid photo id in ur country >.< )

OR
    if u do not have a photo id or something
    u can setup a secret question/answer with the sender of the money

what will happen is that the sender of the money along with all his + ur info + the money, will give them a secret question, and the asnwer to that question
    and he should tell u what question and answer he set up

then when u r recieving money, on the w.u form theres a place to fill if u hve setup a secret question and answer
    and u will have to put the question and answer down there (please note: they will not ask the question themselves for you to answer, you must know both the question and answer and must put both of them on the form)

that way u dont need a photo id

but i prefer it the other way, coz tht means no 1 else other than me can take the money, unless some 1 has a fake id with my picture O.o

i thought it said somewhere on their thingy that u need 18+ for 1000+ dollars

HotAsIce

Use your birth certificate. If you can talk, you can send/recieve money.