Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ah...the possibilities

This is a discussion on Ah...the possibilities within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i like the pats idea but with a twist just ban the IP of the player found to be cheater.....whether ...
Page: 3

Banned

i like the pats idea but with a twist

just ban the IP of the player found to be cheater.....whether its his home or a cafe

not for 10 days...ban for 30 days.....imagine a turkish cafes ip being banned for 30 days....there is no way a cafe owner would let that happen

also think about this....right now there are people cheating at cafes.....that means that koexp is loaded in these pc's....yet these people think they are legit :blink:

paddy i think said
    100 americancs 5 will cheat
    1000 other nation cheats 50 will be cheaters
    10000 turks 500 will cheat

WRONG here is why
    100 amercians 5 will cheat
    100 other nation 5 will cheat
    100 turks 500 will cheat

doesnt matter what # it is they whole concept of k2 and cheating is this and i qoute from a good top 10 clan leader "k2 lets them dupe and macro so its ok and not there fualt"

yes k2 is to blame but so is the cheater as well and if your a honest person you would not cheat cause it would not be in your nature

i say still ip ban all the bad turks and let only the good ones in

u can do this by bannig IP's along with accounts now

why dont u all just do that this way all the good honest turks and any nation who doesnt cheat or dup gets to keep playing and we get to socialize with people with respect for each other

Kik0

Well, if k2 worked more with cafe owners to keep their machines koxp free there could be improvement. But in light of the previously mentioned business practices from turks, it wouldn't surprise me if for a moderate fee, the cafe owners let people macro overnight from their machines.

the symptom is turks cheating, the cause is K2. If K2 ran this game properly and policed the servers, it wouldn't matter how many players or which country played. At the moment its like 50 black guys (the turks) doing bukkake on 1 skinny trailer-trash bitch (K2).

TryToSlmMe

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    At the moment its like 50 black guys (the turks) doing bukkake on 1 skinny trailer-trash bitch (K2).
    lol, good way to c it xD

Originally posted by TryToSlmMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TryToSlmMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3
    At the moment its like 50 black guys (the turks) doing bukkake on 1 skinny trailer-trash bitch (K2).
    lol, good way to c it xD[/b]
    Sorry to go completely offtopic here but, TryToSlmMe, how the hell are you lvl 72 with 98k nps?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by TryToSlmMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

lol, good way to c it xD
    Sorry to go completely offtopic here but, TryToSlmMe, how the hell are you lvl 72 with 98k nps?[/b]
    i think that thekingofswing is 75 and has less nps afaik :lol:
    some people just don't like pk...

oct

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by TryToSlmMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-h3h3h3

lol, good way to c it xD
    Sorry to go completely offtopic here but, TryToSlmMe, how the hell are you lvl 72 with 98k nps?[/b]

and it's a lvl 72 priest, it would take all of one day to start a party, stay in town, and gain another 98k nps.

Originally posted by h3h3h3

You sir, are going in my sig.

CrusAd3R

k2 could ban all the cheaters instead of thinking about these great ideas.

k2 should fix the problems. Or sell the company to someone else, that is willing to actually fix the bugs ect...

@halcyon
    If u could only turn back time...
    K2 could try to ban Turks for a month or so now.. and see the results. (on 10th September, Turks got their IP blocked somehow [probably some Turk DDoS servers].On that day playing KO was pure FUN! Though I missed seeing few Turks.. )

Better security, customer support, and better/more GMs will make KO better.No Turks will help but that's not the way to go.
    My suggestion to K2 is to make 5-10 players on every server (legit and dedicated player) GM's constable.

tolgahan

So all these posts showed me that when u say ur own idea , not follow others\' ideas to be seem cool , u can see the difference very well;u can help ppl to understand u too.
    btw u r talking for nothing. there wont be any changes...
    force K2 not to cause any bugs or fix them before someone abuse it. and punish cheaters.
    btw
    jim i dont think u know the business life well.In business buildings ppl forgets their nations,races,lifes. money talks there. So U even cant trust ur father.remember this allways "business is not real life but real life is money"

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    i like the pats idea but with a twist

just ban the IP of the player found to be cheater.....whether its his home or a cafe

not for 10 days...ban for 30 days.....imagine a turkish cafes ip being banned for 30 days....there is no way a cafe owner would let that happen

also think about this....right now there are people cheating at cafes.....that means that koexp is loaded in these pc's....yet these people think they are legit :blink: *

paddy i think said
    100 americancs 5 will cheat
    1000 other nation cheats 50 will be cheaters
    10000 turks 500 will cheat

WRONG here is why
    100 turks 98 will cheat

doesnt matter what # it is they whole concept of k2 and cheating is this and i qoute from a good top 10 clan leader "k2 lets them dupe and macro so its ok and not there fualt"

yes k2 is to blame but so is the cheater as well and if your a honest person you would not cheat cause it would not be in your nature

i say still ip ban all the bad turks and let only the good ones in

u can do this by bannig IP's along with accounts now

why dont u all just do that this way all the good honest turks and any nation who doesnt cheat or dup gets to keep playing and we get to socialize with people with respect for each other

firem

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

WRONG here is why
    100 turks 98 will cheat
    [/b]
    and the 2 who dont cheat will be shot cause they are a disgrace to their nation!

:wub:

fede

Default best way

i think first ban ALL of the turks..then the GM's would have a clean field..oo i remeber the days before the turky invation..the good old days in kaluga trying to get into a party you would sit and wait to be asked to join in NOT ks any one..when some one in a high clan came on with his/her cape we would all go WOOOW i wanna party with you.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    they were there real partys not now ..god it's crap now i mean where are all the partys ? all gone..now if you start a party 10/1 you get ks'd with in 2 mins by a noob turk screaming s.a. baba go cz shit i mean as a priest i buff every one and with in 2 mins they are dead and back for more buff to many hackers..
    next time you get the chance bann the hole lot of them (maybe ask some nice swedish girls to play instead..lol )
    HELP :angry:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast