Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ah...the possibilities

This is a discussion on Ah...the possibilities within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well with less turkish ppl there will be more from othere nation... when this game become FULL pay to play ...
Page: 4

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well with less turkish ppl there will be more from othere nation...

when this game become FULL pay to play i will think about coming back because i hope there will be less kids > less cheater maybe

Niro

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    i like the pats idea but with a twist

just ban the IP of the player found to be cheater.....whether its his home or a cafe

not for 10 days...ban for 30 days.....imagine a turkish cafes ip being banned for 30 days....there is no way a cafe owner would let that happen

also think about this....right now there are people cheating at cafes.....that means that koexp is loaded in these pc's....yet these people think they are legit :blink: *

paddy i think said
    100 americancs 5 will cheat
    1000 other nation cheats 50 will be cheaters
    10000 turks 500 will cheat

WRONG here is why
    100 amercians 5 will cheat
    100 other nation 5 will cheat
    100 turks 500 will cheat

doesnt matter what # it is they whole concept of k2 and cheating is this and i qoute from a good top 10 clan leader "k2 lets them dupe and macro so its ok and not there fualt"

yes k2 is to blame but so is the cheater as well and if your a honest person you would not cheat cause it would not be in your nature

i say still ip ban all the bad turks and let only the good ones in

u can do this by bannig IP's along with accounts now

why dont u all just do that this way all the good honest turks and any nation who doesnt cheat or dup gets to keep playing and we get to socialize with people with respect for each other
    I so agree with u

Originally posted by dboom
    @halcyon
    If u could only turn back time...
    K2 could try to ban Turks for a month or so now.. and see the results. (on 10th September, Turks got their IP blocked somehow [probably some Turk DDoS servers].On that day playing KO was pure FUN! Though I missed seeing few Turks.. )

Better security, customer support, and better/more GMs will make KO better.No Turks will help but that's not the way to go.
    My suggestion to K2 is to make 5-10 players on every server (legit and dedicated player) GM's constable.
    with u too!

+1

Banned

Constables would get free drinks and stuff? :wub: :wub: :wub:

just make me GM of all servers. and i'll take care of everything. h43r:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    paddy i think said

WRONG here is why
    100 turks 500 will cheat
    [/b]
    you really should learn more on math's -.-

Originally posted by Ali1989@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

i like the pats idea but with a twist

just ban the IP of the player found to be cheater.....whether its his home or a cafe

not for 10 days...ban for 30 days.....imagine a turkish cafes ip being banned for 30 days....there is no way a cafe owner would let that happen

also think about this....right now there are people cheating at cafes.....that means that koexp is loaded in these pc's....yet these people think they are legit :blink: *

paddy i think said

WRONG here is why
    100 turks 98 will cheat

doesnt matter what # it is they whole concept of k2 and cheating is this and i qoute from a good top 10 clan leader "k2 lets them dupe and macro so its ok and not there fualt"

yes k2 is to blame but so is the cheater as well and if your a honest person you would not cheat cause it would not be in your nature

i say still ip ban all the bad turks and let only the good ones in

u can do this by bannig IP's along with accounts now

why dont u all just do that this way all the good honest turks and any nation who doesnt cheat or dup gets to keep playing and we get to socialize with people with respect for each other
    +1

Banned

[quote]
    paddy i think said

WRONG here is why
    100 turks 500 will cheat
    whats wrong with math......the top is 10% the bottom is how many see it....i know there are many good turks but for every 100 good turks there is 1000 bad ones

Kik0

Originally posted by tolgahan
    So all these posts showed me that when u say ur own idea , not follow others\' *ideas to be seem cool , u can see the difference very well;u can help ppl to understand u too. *
    btw u r talking for nothing. there wont be any changes...
    force K2 not to cause any bugs or fix them before someone abuse it. and punish cheaters.
    btw *
    jim *i dont think u know the business life well.In business buildings ppl forgets their nations,races,lifes. money talks there. So U even cant trust ur father.remember this allways "business is not real life but real life is money"
    Fucking nonsense, you're a fine example of what he was talking about...

little_painter

Originally posted by firem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(firem)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

WRONG here is why
    100 turks 98 will cheat
    and the 2 who dont cheat will be shot cause they are a disgrace to their nation!

:wub:[/b]
    <--
    ali and his freind will run over the board too bulgaria in excile :lol:

Cant Think Of A Name

i dont see why they dont just make a trko and send there asses over there

Kiler666

hmm i think best solution is to use brain.
    K2 is a company, company is only for MAKE cash, so ban turks ip is the most stupid solution.
    A strongest thing in Capitalism is produce what ppl need and beeing flexible on these needs.
    But what KO Communti needs and what make best $$$ income .... no1 knows i think ... so ??
    These should be groups of servers, i can only invent only few, but propably many ppl will invent more....
    for example:
    1. Nothink for $$$ only premium user allowed hmm 25$ per month(no less, maybe more), active gm's.
    2. PUS like it is now, premium cheaper... let say 15$, active or semi - active gm's(active when it is realy needed).
    3. EVERYTHING for sale (items, IGC, uniques, scrolls), cheap premium, active, semi -active gm's.
    Punishment for cheating in groups 1 - 3 will be move acc to serwer 4
    4. PUS and 15$ premium but NO ACTIVE GM's ... like Australia for UK ... if they want cheat, do it with same ppl like u

Maybe turks want to go straight to server 4, who can know this ... maybe reach ppl want to go to 1st group ... we can make more groups with other rules .... K2 will SURELY have money ... and every gamer will have what he want

PS. No offence abt turks, but abt cheating in real life .. everythink that i know abt turks who are goin to other countries than turkey (study, work, whatever) ... they fck what they can find and what dont run on tree ... maybe they have cheating build in

JimXrOx

damage is already done.. halcyon did a right choice for that time.. remember that back then there wasn't so many cheaters around.. and we had a perfect system... 3 constables from every side reporting them and halcyon actually DOING his work had made diez a perfect place for the most of us.. so seeing on that.. we werent in need of banning turks.. if the same question would come after ambiate's times.. i would absolutely be with dan.

do a turkish survey poll vote watever

and ask them if dupe is legal

the percentage will say yes

i can bet on that cuz every turk i talk to is open about duping and doesn't understand that it wrecks game

I think it was a good idea to let the turks in the game.. I kno i've seen my share of cheating babas but
    the main reason they're cheaing is because they can get away with it.
    It doesn't matter where your from if you can get away with stealing wouldn't you?
    Alot of people will say they wont steal.. alot of people will say they will steal.. point is there is alot of people that will steal and if there is no consequences there will be no end to it.

well, you have to consider the fact that alot of GG baba's have quit or moved on due lack of CS and all the duping and unfair advantages. I like tez's idea, we cant make the generalization that ALL turks cheat and ban all of turkey...it wouldnt be fair for the GG turks which only probably make up 5% of the turkish community. Later on, if K2 doesnt step it up, alot of english players would quit and turkish would probably make up all the population of servers..and thats when the game is going to fail.

In a business point of view, halycon made the wise choise. The number 1 goal in running a business is making profit, without increased profits, the business will slowly deteriorate and fail miserably. Profit is what keeps the game going, getting the employee's paid, etc.

In a Interest of the USKO community, most of the US. and other European nations excluding turkey population would probably allow the banning of all turks, in their point of view, turks was the downfall to the game. IF removing the turk ip's and banning them, then in their sense the game would go back to normal as in its previous state when turk didnt make up the majority.

personally i quit this game due to lack of CS, too many cheaters, too many duping/ks/koxping, etc. I just got fed up...the reason why this game is soooooooo torn apart...is due to the language barrier. I get tired of getting pm's in turkish saying blah blah blah...its so annoying and thought to myself...this just isnt worth my time, and i also got a job and school.

atleast they could make a non turkish server and a non english server too

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast