Just wanted to throw it out there..

This is a discussion on Just wanted to throw it out there.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've created a new account so I can put both a DLW and 60+ sin on the same account. Didn't ...
Page: 1

swiftlittlepriests

I've created a new account so I can put both a DLW and 60+ sin on the same account. Didn't wanna have to buy premium twice every month. My new primary is NanoSwift =] Gets boring running around alone, so pm me sometime. Rawr.

By the way, how many of my old NK buddies still play?

Banned

well dont know you but dont see any one really does..just going to say welcome back..and if ur going dlw get SHIT LOAD of dd lol belive me ull need it dont mater wat class

nocomment

welcome back :f

Banned

thanks for letting the entire ko4life forum know, now we wont have to guess who you are in-game

thanks for letting the entire ko4life forum know, now we wont have to guess who you are in-game[/b]
    +1, Not that anyone here plays oly anyways - Or a real select few who does :P

swiftlittlepriests

lol I started Oly because all my friends here did.. I wanted to play Ares, and seeing the way Oly's economy is going, I still say I was right. I'll still probably get on SwiftLittlePriests from time to time, as I enjoy doing stuff a level 59 shouldn't.. like unbuffed solo centaurs. lol I'm not geared for it, and this way I don't have to kick myself in the face for it later. =]

By the way, I enjoy helping people with quests or levelling, so after Nano can wear Swift's old gear, if anyone wants help, count me in. =]

+1, Not that anyone here plays oly anyways - Or a real select few who does :P[/b]
    I bought you a jump to conclusions mat. It has conclusions, that, you can jump to.

swiftlittlepriests

Spectre.. You're that lightning mage Poison kept telling me about, huh? He's one of those friends here that convinced me to go Oly. -.-

Spectre.. You're that lightning mage Poison kept telling me about, huh? He's one of those friends here that convinced me to go Oly. -.-[/b]
    Yes poizon is a good mate of mine. I am that nubie light mage. Where has poizon been?

swiftlittlepriests

He's sharing an account now. He'd almost quit KO. I go over to his house a lot; he's just been so wrapped up in Rock Band and school that he decided KO full-time wasn't for him anymore. lol He said XPing was too dull and Poizon wasn't a high enough level to PK.