Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

This is a discussion on AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MUHAHAHA i got raided by AHM a couple of times actually, hehe they kill me soo fast...but i always go ...
Page: 2

MUHAHAHA i got raided by AHM a couple of times actually, hehe they kill me soo fast...but i always go back to them to try and kil them...lol...they ownt me.....

scorpy21

for all of u who flamed me I DIDNT GOT EXPED AND I DONT CARE IF I LOST 50 OR 500 NP`S i just dont like theyr style of gaining NP`s so stop flaming me with those things that i`m mad or staff like that
    and lol here comes the crasy guy who say that u get rich from those partyes haha, the realy got rich by killing me 20k so now all of that party who rush us will buy ur ass for theyr B====D

Trii

Originally posted by scorpy21+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scorpy21)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    i like raiding dms with Morax, we pwned you today, huh ? :P, if i still *
    remember ,we got ur mage and tanker xped, thats was damn funny. Well consider this as a little revenge, as long humans raide our dms when i FARM, i will raide urs too , now scorpy21, go and kill urself cuz u damn n00b retard, u dont wanna fight ? dont come to cz, but dont cry cuz we pwned ur asses. *h43r: *

:wub: *:wub: Morax.

P.s : I frapsed all the fight * .
    this was my party bombo [img=http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/1569/200655242214hi.th.jpg]
    and for trii, they only got 20k from me so i dont know how fast u become rich like that
    Enough u luck mad cus of this post kido, i dont care cus i`ve died and yes they owned me cus i had to heal Alkemiko, i dont think u are superman sou can survive when u have to heal the tanker and 4 ppl hit u.
    Amine will come now in media section with a new brand vid AHM killing partyes at DM`s wow!!!!!! realy cool, lots of ppl will say "a look how good they are, they kill ppl from behind, wow realy skilled", so if i go to DM partyes to kill ppl i even dont fraps it, and i bet u come in ur pant now when u see what great fraps u have done, lol.[/b]
    try reading, i said Finishing off DM's, last dm i finished off dropped me a MS. we had a few drops from there with ahm party like 2-3 days ago

they do it everyday ^^ havent been exped in along time but keep trying :P

just wait till i get 70, u guys wont farm ever especially amine and gay poka >.<

btw... its not just ahm, i get a priest that malice or para town every 5 min

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

thats not their style of making nps... thats their style of having fun lol. :lol:

Banned

who cares we all know this is there signature....in cz ahm = exping humans at dms

SO FUCKING WHAT its pvp get used to it

also

wrong section please move thread to whiners sections :P :lol:

scorpy21

Originally posted by Amine
    i like raiding dms with Morax, we pwned you today, huh ? :P, if i still *
    remember ,we got ur mage and tanker xped, thats was damn funny. Well consider this as a little revenge, as long humans raide our dms when i FARM, i will raide urs too , now scorpy21, go and kill urself cuz u damn n00b retard, u dont wanna fight ? dont come to cz, but dont cry cuz we pwned ur asses. *h43r: *

:wub: *:wub: Morax.

P.s : I frapsed all the fight * .
    lol sure that i dont wanna fight when i farm, or if u have drop then i farm ur ass, so dont be lame kido, and i dont say that i can own u cus usual i dont own kids, i give them a candy to make them hapy, do u need one? i have a pinki one for u this time kido

i do dms with a ton of people i always spin around looking for a rogue to light feet or the oposite nation

when i see someone i spam on vent to stop atkn n sleep the dm its only common sense i then roll over the fucking orcs like there chitlins on my dinner table

scorpy21

Originally posted by Trii
    best way to get rich: pk with AHM, raid DM, finish off DM's = get rich. plus u get good np.
    <3 ahm :wub:
    sorry trii my bad

Nation transfer scroll.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Default Re: AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

Originally posted by scorpy21
    so i didnt knew that AHM can be like that till now, after i saw them rushing 1 h at DM human spot, Morax u suck if u at ur lvl and ur reputation come and debuff warriors under DM`s so stop 2 act like a pussy and go bowl for NP, dont come to exp ppl there
    *and i was thinking that maybe AHM(some how)=Blood but now i know they are all or a part of them noobs
    if u wanna kill some one there just w8 a bit till the warrior have killed his DM and aftter kill it beffore he get the drop so u dont look NOOB
    i`m not mad or angry, but i dont like that the warrior what i heal die when i`m his healler
    PS thx to the AHM for donating us 14 mil in cz after u killed one of them n...y
    Pace and out BABAs
    Where have you been my friend lol ? They've been doing it since day 1. It's like a trend. They even did a joke about it on Ebay, selling DMs farming time free from AHM raids. Lolz

Cava

Default Re: AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21
    so i didnt knew that AHM can be like that till now, after i saw them rushing 1 h at DM human spot, Morax u suck if u at ur lvl and ur reputation come and debuff warriors under DM`s so stop 2 act like a pussy and go bowl for NP, dont come to exp ppl there
    *and i was thinking that maybe AHM(some how)=Blood but now i know they are all or a part of them noobs
    if u wanna kill some one there just w8 a bit till the warrior have killed his DM and aftter kill it beffore he get the drop so u dont look NOOB
    i`m not mad or angry, but i dont like that the warrior what i heal die when i`m his healler
    PS thx to the AHM for donating us 14 mil in cz after u killed one of them n...y
    Pace and out BABAs
    Where have you been my friend lol ? They've been doing it since day 1. It's like a trend. They even did a joke about it on Ebay, selling DMs farming time free from AHM raids. Lolz[/b]
    it was exp time not dm farming time. unless they made a second one i didn't know of h43r:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

I dunno it was something along those lines.

Schaf

Originally posted by scorpy21
    for all of u who flamed me I DIDNT GOT EXPED AND I DONT CARE IF I LOST 50 OR 500 NP`S *i just dont like theyr style of gaining NP`s so stop flaming me with those things that i`m mad or staff like that
    and lol here comes the crasy guy who say that u get rich from those partyes haha, the realy got rich by killing me 20k *so now all of that party who rush us will buy ur ass for theyr B====D *
    Just to let you know, they are not there for your NP at all, there purpose is to XP your tanker to the dm!!! if u didnt get that it is to XP your tanker to the DM, i can still hear morax shouting in vent "that fucking dm didnt hit him hard enough and i got fucking NP from it, who the hell wants np, i want to see him ass up" So to make u feel better they also dont give a fuck about your np, just seeing you ass up..

AHM been xping your asses since 1869!!!

Ap0phis

The bid went up to like $2000 :P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast