Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

This is a discussion on AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21 for all of u who flamed me I DIDNT GOT EXPED AND I DONT ...
Page: 3

scorpy21

Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21
    for all of u who flamed me I DIDNT GOT EXPED AND I DONT CARE IF I LOST 50 OR 500 NP`S *i just dont like theyr style of gaining NP`s so stop flaming me with those things that i`m mad or staff like that
    and lol here comes the crasy guy who say that u get rich from those partyes haha, the realy got rich by killing me 20k *so now all of that party who rush us will buy ur ass for theyr B====D *
    Just to let you know, they are not there for your NP at all, there purpose is to XP your tanker to the dm!!! if u didnt get that it is to XP your tanker to the DM, i can still hear morax shouting in vent "that fucking dm didnt hit him hard enough and i got fucking NP from it, who the hell wants np, i want to see him ass up" So to make u feel better they also dont give a fuck about your np, just seeing you ass up..

AHM been xping your asses since 1869!!! [/b]
    u are gay, but realy gay
    so:
    1 about that was my topic but u are 2 gay to understand
    2 u mean that morax realy have a probllem with his head then if shout in vent
    3 my tanker was not debuffed
    4 u are again gay
    5 first go to take a sleep and after take ur glasses with u clean it good and after come on forum and read before u post gay or lesbi

get over it already given the chance any orc will exp a human vice versa

look at abyss i got him exp a few times and he's lvl 70 u dont see him complaining what he looses prob what u need to lvl up
    now that he is human all he has to say to me is now come heal me at dm :wub: :wub:
    its all about fun and game people me to para the priest when we pk and raid exp but when i go dm i para the tanker then torment the group for me to lose 50 np and see the warrior get exp is well worth it i can buy another 500np in emc
    so get over it already

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

morax just wants them ass up cuz hes gay :unsure:

sophiem

well if u think only ahm makeing that u wronge cuz humans making it too so we care not about uabd btw debuff is part of game so if u got this skill why guys(priest's) dont need use this skill.. it's making better to the1 who making on some1els.. :P

JudgmentDay

morax shouted at me last night for pking a warrior tanking dm

redfieldTnT

ROFL shouted at u ^^

Jimbo

How you spell ownt :P

hey.... it's a good source of NP

thing is... if you think that is AHM's only skill i'll gladly set up any 1 v 1's, or 8 v 8's

don't blame the Dm's

Fantasy

Actually I think doing lame things like that is almost as bad as cheating or duping.

Originally posted by Fantasy
    Actually I think doing lame things like that is almost as bad as cheating or duping.

Read it.... weep

don't like it? Quit

Cava

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fantasy

Read it.... weep

don't like it? Quit[/b]
    [b]n i was humping jimbo too

Originally posted by Fantasy
    is that a joke? pking in a pk zone is now cheating since some poor newbies say so?

GO BACK TO ESLANT AND STAY THERE

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fantasy
    is that a joke? pking in a pk zone is now cheating since some poor newbies say so?

GO BACK TO ESLANT AND STAY THERE[/b]
    +1558230000159840

NightOwl

yada yada yada... want better drops, easier mobs and better xp for free?? Buy premium -_-

Want even better drops, easier mobs and better xp?? Go CZ and face the consequences :blink:

BOOHOO I was xped -_- Back to eslant with u and u go without dinner.

Aqu

I always enjoy xping people at DMs.

When I farm DMs and humans come I fully expect to be maliced/parasited/dead.

Its part of the game, live with it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast